JIPMER Nursing Officer Recruitment 2020 Notifications are announced for the sake of recruiting 269 candidates in the posts of Nursing Officer (Staff Nurse), Other Group B, and C Posts. For these latest JIPMER Group B and C Recruitment only Online Applications will be accepted by the JIPMER officials from the contenders. The JIPMER Nursing Officer Application link is available at the www.jipmer.edu.in from 18th Dec 2019 to 20th Jan 2020 and 23rd Dec 2019 to 27th Jan 2020.
- 1 JIPMER Nursing Officer Recruitment 2020 (Released)
- 1.1 JIPMER Nursing Officer Notification 2020 Details
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 JIPMER Group B and C Notifications
- 1.4 JIPMER Staff Nurse Application Form
JIPMER Nursing Officer Recruitment 2020 (Released)
JIPMER, Puducherry announced the Latest JIPMER Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020 Notification recently on its main site www.jipmer.edu.in for providing employment to the job seekers. Totally through two notifications, 269 posts are hiring. Both Freshers/ Experienced persons can apply for this JIPMER Nursing Officer Recruitment 2020 if they have the qualifications required for the given posts. JIPMER Officials among the Applied postulants after the application submission will allot the admit card for conducting the competitive exam as per the schedule. So, the postulants after applying this JIPMER Group B and C Recruitment fastly start the preparation for giving the best performance in the examination.
JIPMER Nursing Officer Notification 2020 Details
|Name of The Organisation||Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research(JIPMER)|
|Name of the Post||Nursing Officer(Group B), Medical Laboratory Technologist, Stenographer Posts|
|Application Start Date||18th Dec 2019 and 23rd Dec 2019|
|Application Last Date||20th Jan 2020 and 27th Jan 2020|
|Hall Tickets||3rd Feb 2020 and 17th Feb 2020|
|Exam Date||23rd Feb 2020 and 8th March 2020|
|Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||JIPMER, PUDUCHERRY and JIPMER, KARAIKAL|
Nursing Officer(Group B):
- Degree OR Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery or equivalent from a recognized University/Institution.
- Registered as Nurse and Midwife under Indian Nursing council Act 1947/ any State Nursing Council
Medical Laboratory Technologist:
Bachelor‟s Degree in Medical Laboratory Science with 2 years of relevant experience.
- 12th Class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University
- Skill Test Norms
- Dictation : 10 minutes @ 80 w.p.m
- Transcription: 50 mts. (English) (On computer)
According to JIPMER D Recruitment Notification 2018, postulants must have the age along with the age relaxation.
- Nursing Officer(Group B): Minimum of 18 and Maximum of 35 Years
- Lower Division Clerk(Group C): Minimum of 18 and Maximum of 30 Years
Applicants as per the Category must pay the Fee in respective modes only before the ending date.
- UR/OBC: Rs.1500/
- SC/ST: Rs.1200/-
- PWD Candidates: Exempted from fees payment.
JIPMER Nursing Officer Selection Process will start with the Written Examination either it is online or offline. After this written exam, there will be a skill test for certain posts.
- JIMPER Nursing Officer Salary is Rs.44,900/- in Level 7 of Pay Matrix of 7th CPC
- Medical Lab Technologist Salary is Rs.35400/- in Level 6 of Pay Matrix of 7th CPC
- Steno Salary is Rs.25500/- in Level 4 of Pay Matrix of 7th CPC
Total Released Vacancy: 269 in two notifications.
Notification 1 Vacancy count: 107 Posts
GROUP – ‘B’ POSTS
- For Nursing Officer: 85 Posts
- For Medical Laboratory Technologist: 15 Posts
- For Physical Instructor: 1 Post
- For Psychiatric Nurse: 1 Post
- For Junior Engineer (Air Conditioning): 1 Post
- For Electronics Assistant (Workshop): 1 Post
GROUP – ‘C’ POSTS
- For EEG Technician: 1 Post
- For Uro Technician: 1 Post
- For Dental Mechanic: 1 Post
Notification 2 Vacancy count: 162 Posts
GROUP – ‘B’ POSTS
- For Nursing Officer: 150 Posts
- For Medical Social Worker: 2 Posts
- For Junior Engineer (Civil): 1 Post
- For Junior Engineer (Electrical): 1 Post
GROUP – ‘C’ POSTS
- For Stenographer Gr.II: 8 Posts
How To Apply ForJIPMER Nursing Officer Notification 2020:
- Visit the official website for www.jipmer.edu.in
- Click on the link Check JIPMER Group B and C Notifications 2020.
- Refer the eligibility details like educational qualifications, age limit, selection process.
- Let’s click the JIPMER Nursing Officer Apply Online Link.
- Enter the required details in that link.
- Pay the fee as per the norms
- Then, Submit the form after completing the filling process to the postal address.
- Just check and Confirm the details before submitting the Application form.
JIPMER Group B and C Notifications
The board of Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research releases the JIPMER Nursing Officer Recruitment 2020 for the 162 Vacancy in JIPMER located at Karaikal and 107 Vacancy in JIPMER Puducherry. Already the application submission process was started from 18th Dec 2019 and 23rd Dec 2019 and then a huge number of candidates entering their names in the registration process. S0 candidates apply for JIPMER Group B and C Notifications before the last date. Both notifications details are explained on this page so applicants without any confusion properly check the details.
JIPMER Staff Nurse Application Form
After knowing the eligibility immediately start the JIPMER Nursing Officer Online Form from this page. Totally 269 vacancies are waiting for the eligible candidates in the JIPMER organizations. So eligible aspirants start the registration process at this time. The registration process of the latest JIPMER Nursing Officer Vacancy is the totally online mode of application. The board of JIPMER given the link of the JIPMER Staff Nurse Application Form at the official site and accepting the details from the candidates through this page.
To download JIPMER Nursing Officer Notification 1: Click Here
To download JIPMER Nursing Officer Notification 2: Click Here
To fill the Application Form: Click Here (Click on Apply Online)
Aspirants we provide all the details about the JIPMER Nursing Officer Recruitment Notification 2020. Applicants also refer to education qualification, age limit, pay scale, selection process, Vacancy Details, application fee details, etc., If you have any doubt about applying the process of the 269 JIPMER Nursing Officer Jobs 2020, follow the explained procedure in this page.