JPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Syllabus 2022 (Available) – Download Jharkhand PSC AMO Pattern @ jpsc.gov.in: JPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Syllabus 2022 gives you an idea about the examination. So many candidates are searching for the syllabus who applied for the Ayurvedic Medical Officer post at the official website i.e jpsc.gov.in. The JPSC Syllabus 2022 Ayurvedic Medical Officer is very important for those who want to start the preparation. We can understand the candidate’s needs that’s why here we are given the JPSC AMO Syllabus 2022 to prepare for the examination. So candidates can download both syllabus and the JPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Exam Pattern 2022 in a PDF formation by clicking the links that we have uploaded to the last section of the page. On this page we clearly discussed about the JPSC AMO Exam Pattern 2022.
Info Of JPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Syllabus 2022
|Organization Name||Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC)|
|Post Name||Ayurvedic Medical Officer|
JPSC Syllabus 2022 Ayurvedic Medical Officer
JPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Syllabus 2022 is like a weapon for the candidates who want to achieve the Ayurvedic Medical Officer post. Because the candidate can get an idea of which topics have to be prepared for the examination and which topics have to ignore. So applicants download the JPSC Syllabus 2022 Ayurvedic Medical Officer and start their preparation. If you start the preparation then you can complete the syllabus early before the exam date. After completing the whole JPSC AMO Syllabus 2022 then you can able to face any type of question in the exam. Applicants can also look at the exam pattern because you need to know how many questions they have to encounter in the examination before attempting the exam. That’s the reason we give the JPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Exam Pattern 2022 also on this page. So candidates utilize the information on this page which is about the syllabus and the JPSC AMO Exam Pattern 2022 and get maximum marks in the examination.
|JPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Recruitment 2022|
|JPSC Homeopathic Medical Officer Recruitment 2022|
|All India Govt Exams Syllabus|
|All India Govt Exams Previous Papers|
JPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Exam Pattern 2022
|Paper Number||Name Of Subjects||Number Of Marks||Exam Duration|
|Paper I||Basic principle||25||02 Hours|
|Toxicology & Jurisprudence||25|
|Paper II||Treatment||75||02 Hours|
|Paper III||Pediatrics||50||02 Hours|
|Gynaecology & Obstetrics||50|
|Paper IV||Surgery||50||02 Hours|
|Eye & E.N.T||50|
|Paper V||Ras Shastra & Pharmacy||50||02 Hours|
|Oral Test||50 Marks||–|
- The above tabular form will tell you about the JPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Syllabus 2022.
- The exam will be conducted in objective type and consists of 05 papers.
- Each paper will be allocated with 100 marks
- The exam duration is 02 hours for each paper.
JPSC AMO Syllabus 2022 – Topics
- Gross Anatomy
- Muscular System
- Cardio Vascular System
- Respiratory System
- Digestive System
- Genito-Urinary System
- Endocrine System and Individual Endocrine Glands
- Nervous System and its components
- Special Sensory Organs
- Lymphatic System
- Surface Anatomy
- Cross Sectional Anatomy
- General Physiology
- Respiratory System
- Cardiovascular System
- Gastrointestinal System
- Environmental Physiology
- Sensory system
- Motor system
- The visceral and motivational system
- EEG, sleep, and higher nervous functions
- Special Senses
Toxicology & Jurisprudence
- General Toxicology
- Clinical Toxicology
- Environmental Toxicology
- Analytical Toxicology
Gynaecology & Obstetrics
- Anatomy of the fetal genital tract, and its variations, supports of the uterus, developmental anomalies
- Ectopic pregnancy; epidemiology, early diagnosis, and management.
- Physiology of menstruation, common menstrual problem.
- Disorders of growth, amenorrhoeas
- Fibroid uterus
- Prolapse uterus
- Vaginal discharge, sexually transmitted diseases
- Precancerous lesions of the female genital tract (cervix, vagina, vulva)
- Carcinoma Cervix, epidemiology, staging diagnostic procedure, treatment.
- Carcinoma Endometrium
- Carcinoma ovary
- Carcinoma vulva
- Gestational Trophoblastic disease
- Temporary and permanent methods of contraception
- Menopause and related problems
- Genital Tract Fistulae
- Adolescence, Pubertal changes, disorders of puberty
|JPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2022||Click Here|
Disclaimer: Above JPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Syllabus 2022 topics are understanding purpose only. If the actual syllabus will come we will upload it here.