Candidates can check out the Updated Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Syllabus 2019 here and download it. The officials of Kar Judiciary High court release the KHC Civil Judge Exam pattern in addition with the syllabus pdf on the official site. Applied candidates download the Karnataka HC Civil Judge Syllabus from the www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in page or save the copy of the syllabus from our page.
Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Syllabus 2019
Candidates do you applied for Karnataka High Court Civil Judge recruitment 2019?. If yes, then good news for applied aspirants. The Karnataka Civil Judge Syllabus 2019 was available on the official site. The department of Karnataka High court recently announced to release the Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Syllabus 2019. Applied postulates initialize the syllabus of the Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Exam preparation purpose. Candidates have more doubts refer our site www.recruitmentindia.in
Also, Check: Karnataka High Court Civil Judges Recruitment
Overview Of Karnataka Civil Judge Syllabus 2019
|Organization Name||Karnataka High Court|
|Name of the Posts||Civil Judge Posts|
|No.of Posts||54 Posts|
|Job Category||Karnataka Govt Jobs|
|Application Opening Date||22nd July 2019|
|Registration Last Date||22nd August 2019|
|Exam Date||Update soon|
Karnataka Civil Judge Exam Pattern
Postulants, do you want to check the Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Syllabus 2019 and you are in the browsing process for the KHC exam pattern. Don’t waste your time. If you came to visit this page, then without late check our page. This is a suitable portal for your searching process. In this page, we provide the Karnataka Civil Judge Exam Pattern. Aspirants check it and download the syllabus as soon as possible. Some candidates have a dream to work in the Government departments, So contenders also try Latest Karnataka Govt Job Notifications.
Can also, Refer: Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Admit Card
Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Prelims Exam Pattern:
|Written Test (Objective) Prelims Exam||Law||100||100||2 Hours||–|
Karnataka HC Civil Judge Mains Exam Pattern :
|Written Test(Subjective)Mains Exam||Law Paper I||100||03 Hours|
|Law Paper II||100||03 Hours|
|Hindi Essay||50||02 Hours|
|English Essay||50||02 Hours|
Karnataka Civil Judge Exam Syllabus :
- Direct and Indirect Speech.
- Modals expressing various concepts.
- Antonyms and Synonyms.
- Legal Maxims.
- Articles and Determiners.
- Phrasal Verbs and Idioms.
- Active & Passive Voice.
- Co-ordination & Subordination.
Syllabus For Law-I:
- The Constitution of India.
- Code of Civil Procedure,1908.
- Indian Contract Act, 1872.
- Indian Partnership Act, 1932.
- The Sale of Goods Act, 1930.
- Law of Torts, Indian Easements Act, 1882.
- Negotiable Instrument Act, 1881, (Chapter II, III, IV, VI, IX, XII and XIII).
- General Rules (Civil), 1986.
- The Rajasthan Panchayati Raj Act, 1994.
- The Rajasthan Municipalities Act, 2009.
- Judgment Writing
- The Specific Relief Act, 1963, Hindu Marriage Act, 1955.
- Hindu Succession Act, 1956.
- Hindu Minority and Guardianship Act, 1956.
- The Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act, 2005.
- Hindu Adoption and Maintenance Act, 1956.
- The Rajasthan Court Fees & Suits Valuation Act, 1961.
- The Rajasthan Stamp Act, 1998.
- The Motor Vehicles Act, 1988.
- The Rajasthan Tenancy Act, 1955.
- Rajasthan Land Revenue Act, 1956.
- The Rajasthan Agricultural Credit Operations (Removal of Difficulties) Act, 1974.
Syllabus For Law- II:
- The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973.
- Indian Evidence Act, 1872.
- Indian Penal Code, 1860.
- Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances Act, 1985.
- Scheduled Castes and the Scheduled Tribes (Prevention of Atrocities) Act, 1989.
- Information Technology Act, 2000.
- Protection of Children from Sexual Offences Act, 2012.
- General Rules (Criminal), 1980 and Judgment Writing.
- Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act, 2000.
- Probation of Offenders Act, 1958.
- Negotiable Instrument Act, 1881 (Chapter XVII).
- Electricity Act, 2003 (Chapter XIV).
Syllabus For Arithmetics:
- Number System.
- HCF, LCM.
- Decimal Fractions.
- Ratio and Proportions.
- Simple and Compound Interest.
- Mensuration (2D and 3D).
- Profit and Loss.
- Data Interpretation.
- Time and Distance.
- Time and Work.
- Unitary Method.
Download Karnataka CJ Exam Syllabus
Check the Karnataka HC Civil Judge Syllabus Pdf for the immediate start of the study. Most of the applicants search for the syllabus after the completion of the registration process. For appearing the exam, the candidates should check the finish the registration. The application submission was started and the application submission ends soon. Candidates who have not completed the registration process, apply before the due date and at the same time Download Karnataka Civil Judge Exam Syllabus. Aspirants also refer previous papers on this page.
Also, Check: Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Result
Check the topics present in the Karnataka HC Civil Judge Syllabus 2019 @ karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in. Contenders, without knowing the syllabus you can’t give the willing performance in the exam. Once candidates refer the Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Exam Pattern you have an idea about the exam paper. Applicants you want to get work in Karnataka High Court as the Civil Judge and you wish to rock in the exam, the syllabus was very useful. Aspirants use the topic wise syllabus in preparation time, you get minimum cut-off marks in the exam. Candidates, also refer Current affairs & GK on this site.
Downloading Steps For Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Syllabus 2019:
- Applicants, Go to the Main official Portal @karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
- Search for the Karnataka Civil Judge Syllabus 2019 the main website
- Open it and click on Syllabus link
- A new window will appear on your screen.
- Click and Download button.
- Take a print out and use in the preparation time.
Also Check: Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Previous Papers