Karnataka Examination Authority KEA conducts KCET every year to offer Admissions to the Candidates in under Graduates as well as Professional Courses. These UG & Professional Courses are offered by the Karnataka State Universities in various colleges. KCET Notification is out now!! For the Seekers. So, Eligible One’s can know the Required Information here. On this exclusive page, we recommended the KEA KCET Notification eligibility Criteria, Application fee, & The Exam Centers to apply this Notification through KEA Main official website @ www.kea.kar.nic.in. The Courses are offered by the KEA is as follows such as the Medical, Dental, Ayurveda, Homoeopathy, Unani, Naturopathy & Yoga, Engineering, Technology, Architecture, Farm Science courses i.e. BSc (Agriculture), BSc (Sericulture), BSc (Horticulture), BSc (Forestry), BSc Agri Bio Tech, BHSc (Home Science), BTech (Agri Engg), BTech (Food Technology), BTech (Dairy Tech), BFSc (Fisheries), BTech (Food Science &Tech), BSc (Agri Marketing & Co-Op) , BPharma, Pharma-D and 2nd year B.Pharma Lateral Entry course, in Government Recognised board.
<<<< Also Check:Download KCET Previous Papers 2017-2010 Question Papers with Solutions Pdf >>>>>
KCET 2018 Notification
@ www.kea.kar.nic.in KEA CET Notification 2018: Karnataka Examination Authority KEA has announced the Common Entrance Test for the Students who are joining in the Under Graduates Courses. So, all the Students who completed their minimum Qualifications like, 2nd PUC/ 12th Standard they all eligible to apply this Notification. Now get the Online application form to enroll your Details, To enroll the form students should know the Required Information relating to the Karnataka Common Entrance Test Necessary Information before you enter into the Application process you just need to know that, which Courses are available to join in the Karnataka State Universities. So, common let you know the KCET Notification Important Dates & main exam centres in the Karnataka State Only. If you want to get the full clarification about this Post, kindly leave a comment below. We the RecruitmentIndia @ RecruitmentIndia.in
<<<<<<<Can Also Check: KCET 2018 Online Application Form >>>>>>>
Overview Of KEA KAR CET 2018 Notification
Name of the Board: Karnataka Examination Authority
Name of the Examination: Karnataka Common Entrance Test 2018
Admission Courses: Engineering, Technology, B. pharma, IIYr B.pharma, Pharma-D Courses & Farm Science Courses
Notification Releasing Date: 30th Jan 2018
Starting Date Of The Application: 1st Feb 2018
Closing Date of Application: 26th Feb 2018
Hall Ticket Releasing Date: 10th April 2018
Exam Date Of KCET: 18th, 19th April 2018
Releasing Date Of K CET Answer Keys Date: May 2018
Status Of the KCET Result: May 2018
KCET Counselling Dates: June 2018
Official Web Site: @ kea.kar.nic.in
KCET 2018 Eligibility Criteria – Educational & Age Limits
- B.E/ B. Tech: Applicants have to complete the II PUC/ 12th Standard at least have the minimum 45% Marks in Physics and Mathematics with Chemistry/ Biology.
- MBBS or BDS: Students must be passed in 2nd PUC/12th Standard with the minimum of 50% marks in the Physics, Chemistry, Biology subjects.
- B. Arch: Applicants have to complete Inter/12th Std or an Equivalent test with minimum 50% marks in all the subjects and need to study Mathematics as a compulsory subject.
- B. V. Sc. & A.H: Candidates should complete 12th Std/2nd PUC or an Equivalent qualification with minimum 50% Marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology subjects.
- BAMS, BUMS, BNYS & BHMS: Candidates should complete 2nd PUC/12th Std or an Equivalent test with minimum 50% marks in the Physics, Chemistry, Biology subjects.
- B.Pharm: Applicants have to complete 12th Std/Inter or an Equivalent test with English and should get minimum 45% Marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology subjects or PCM subjects.
- Qualification for 2nd Year B. Pharm (Lateral Entry): Candidates should complete Diploma in Pharmacy with minimum 45% Marks from an educational institution that is approved by the Pharmacy Examination Council of India.
- For B.Sc. (Agriculture), B.Sc. (Sericulture), B.Sc. (Forestry). B.Sc.(Horticulture), B.Sc.(Agri. Biotech), B. H. Sc.(Home Science), B. Tech.(Food Science & Tech.), b. Tech.(Food Technology), and B. Tech in Agriculture or B.Sc.(Ag Marketing and Co-operation): Applicants have to complete 12th Std/2nd PUC or an Equivalent qualification in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics.
- D Pharma Qualification: Applicants have to complete 2nd PUC/12th Std or an Equivalent test with minimum 45% Marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology subjects or PCM subjects. OR needs to qualify for Diploma in Pharmacy test from an educational institution approved by the Pharmacy Council of India.
- General/OBC: Rs.650/-
- Karnataka SC / ST Category: Rs. 500/-
- Candidates who belong to the outside of Karnataka: Rs. 750/-
- Candidates who belong to outside India: Rs. 5000/-
Students who have the minimum 17 Years Of Age they are eligible to apply this KCET Notification
Courses Offered For KCET Application:
- B.Sc Hons Agriculture, Sericulture, Horticulture, Forestry; B.Sc Agri BioTech; BHSc Home Science; B.Tech Agri Engg, Food Technology, Dairy Tech, Fisheries, Food Science and Tech; B.Sc Hons Agri Marketing and Co-Op
- II year B.Pharma
- Pharma D
- BVSc & AH
- B Pharma
KCET Test Centres 2018
|S. No||Exam Centres||S. No||Exam Centres||S. No||Exam Centres|
|14.||Bijapur||32.||K G F||50.||Udupi 1|
<<<< Also Check:KCET Results 2018 – Download Karnataka CET Score Cards ( Rank Cards) >>>>>
kea.kar.nic.in – Download KCET Notification 2018
Actually, KCET 2018 Important Dates Online application starting on 01st Feb 2018. Even though, Eligible One’s can appear to fill the KCET Online application till on 26th Feb 2018. So, must use this Notification especially the Aspirants resides in the Karnataka State, they got a Good chance & form your career in the higher Qualification. The Students who got merit in the Entrance Test they only list out to that particular Courses which you had mentioned at the time of registration. So, must focus on the KCET Syllabus, We also commit to giving the Each Subject wise Topics. Take this after completion of the Application Process.
<<<< Also Check: KCET Admit Card 2018 – Download Karnataka CET Hall Ticket Exam Centers, Dates>>>>>
Karnataka CET Notification 2018 Updates If the Candidates who are very anxious about this Entrance Test, KEA Finally released the Important dates likely, the Admit Card Date with Downloading link. In this page, all the Exam Appeared one’ could check the each & every minute points to get the any latest alerts you would click the All Entrance Exam Latest Updates, On this following page, Included all the Updates of KCET Test centers, Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, & the Universities which are related by the Various States under the Different Universities these are also in the same States. Kindly notice all the Information which you really needed. We give them up to the minute of the updates in KEA in Karnataka CET Examination.
<<<< Also Check: KCET Syllabus 2018 | Download KEA Karnataka CET Exam Pattern >>>>>
Application Processing Steps To Fill the KCET Notification Online 2018 Form:
- Go to the Karnataka CET i.e. kea.kar.nic.in
- Select the option Like KCET Notification / Payment Particulars Option.
- Readout complete KCET Notification & payment Details thoroughly
- Pay the fee as per the KCET Notification information.
- Fill the Application by log into using the Transaction ID & password which Obtained in the Payment process.
- Upload the Photo & sign with the Correct format & Size
- Click on submit & Re check Once before submitting the Application form
- Print out the Application form with the Payment receipt in spare.
KCET 2018 Notification In English>>>Click Here
KCET 2018 Notification In Kannada >>>Click Here
Application Form KCET Online Application Form>>>Click Here To Apply
KCET 2018 Dates & KCET Exam Dates
|Events Schedule||Important Dates|
|KCET 2018 Notification||30th January 2018|
|KCET 2018 Online Application Form Starting Date||1st February 2018|
|Last Date for Online Application Form Submission||26th February 2018|
|Last Date for Application Fees Payment||28th February 2018|
|KCET 2018 Hall Ticket Release date||10th April 2018|
|KCET 2018 Exam Date||18th, 19th April 2018 (10.30 am – 1 1.50 am & 02.30 pm – 03.50 pm)|
|Kannada Language Test Date: (Only for Horanadu & Gadinadu Kannadiga
|20th April 2018|
|Verification of Documents for Agriculturist quota at the respective Practical Test
Centers (from 9.00 am to 3.30 pm)
|21st April to 25th April 2018|
|Date of Practical Examination for UG course applicants for Agriculture /
Horticulture / Veterinary Universities under “Agriculturist Quota”
(From 9.00 am onwards)
|27th April 2018|
|Karnataka CET Answer keys||May 2018|
|Karnataka CET Results||May 2018|
|KCET 2018 Counselling||June 2018|