Karnataka SET 2021 Notification @ kset.uni-mysore.ac.in: Everything about the KSET Notification 2021 is uploaded on this page. Correctly all the details of the Karnataka SET Exam 2021 have to be verified by the applicants before they are opening the KSET 2021 Apply Online link. Later fill the KSET Online Application form 2021 at kset.uni-Mysore.ac.in from 08th February 2021. KSET 2021 Eligibility, application form dates, Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET) Exam Date, Detailed information brochure are bestowed below. On or before the 07th March 2021 Karnataka SET Application should reach the officials.
This page is comprised of the full details of the Karnataka SET 2021 Notification. The KSET conducting officials in view of the applicant’s convenience given all these specifications in a single KSET Exam 2021 Notification. Initially, candidates compulsory take a look at all these KSET 2021 details if they wish that their application has to be accepted by the Mysore University officials. Postulants will face the Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET) Exam 2021 on 11th April 2021.
Karnataka SET 2021 Notification Details
|Organization Name||University of Mysore, Mysore|
|Job Name||Lectures / Assistant Professors|
|Name of the Exam||Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET) Exam 2021|
|Job category||Karnataka State Govt Jobs|
|KSET Notification Date||06th February 2021|
|Starting date of Application||08th February 2021|
|Ending Date of Application||07th March 2021|
|Last date of application with Late Fee Rs.250/-||13th March 2021|
|Last date for submission of a hard copy of the application form along with the Attendance Slip to the respective Nodal Centers||15th March 2021|
|Exam Date||11th April 2021|
KSET Notification 2021
To conduct the Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET) Exam 2021, this KSET Notification 2021 is propagated into the exam portals by the University of Mysore, Mysore. Complete work of this KSET Exam will be administered by this university only. From the university page, candidates can get the Karnataka SET 2021 Notification. Know the instructions of KSET Exam 2021, by reviewing the notification.
As per the rules mentioned in the notification, eligible postulants should complete the Karnataka SET Online Form by 08th February 2021 without any late fees. During the application form submission, candidates have to upload the sign, photo, and some other necessary documents. Fees payment can be made through the online way or offline way. So carefully, pay for this KSET Exam. Since once paid fees amount will not be refunded at any conditions.
|KSET Previous Papers|
|KSET Admit Card|
|Latest KVAFSU Recruitment 2021|
KSET Eligibility Criteria
The given KSET Educational Qualifications in the KSET 2021 Notification are
- Candidates should complete the Master’s Degree OR equivalent examination from universities/institutions recognized by UGC New Delhi, in the subjects opted for KSET.
- Final year candidates can also apply.
For the Karnataka SET Exam, any aged candidates can apply. Just possessing educational qualification is mandatory to write the Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET).
- No Upper Age limit.
The Karnataka KSET Selection Process will be done based on the Online Written Examination followed by the Certificate Verification.
- Online Written Exam
- Certificates Verification
KSET Application Fees amount as per the category as given below as per the official KSET Notification
- Gen: Rs. 1150
- Cat IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB: Rs. 950
- Cat-I, SC, ST, PWD: Rs. 650
- Extra late fees: Rs.250/-
KSET Application Submission Process @ kset.uni-mysore.ac.in
- Visit the Karnataka SET Official page kset.uni-mysore.ac.in
- Go to the Notification Section
- Next to the Download notification option.
- There you can get the KSET Notification 2021 link. Click it.
- Download the KSET 2021 Notification.
- Audit the educational qualifications, exam fees amount, the procedure of the registration, etc.
- Only after referring to these details open the “Apply online” link on the home page.
- The login page displays on the screen.
- Over there Go to the “Signup to Registration” Option
- Give the Required Details Carefully and then hit on the “Register” option.
- Next, Come Back To the Apply online Page.
- There submit the Login Details of the Email ID and the Password.
- Hit on the Login option.
- Pay the Application Fee As per the norms.
- Download the application form for further reference.
|KSET 2021 Notification||Click Here|
|KSET Application Form||Registration || Login|