- 1 LIC AAO Notification 2023 Details
- 2 LIC Assistant Administrative Officer Recruitment 2023
- 3 Essential Background
LIC AAO Notification 2023 @ licindia.in:- Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has released the LIC Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) Notification 2023 to recruit 300 AAO posts. The online applications for the LIC AAO Recruitment 2023 will be accepted from 15th to 31st January 2023. All graduates who are looking for employment in LIC should refer to the notification for information on qualifications, age, application fee, hiring rounds, and LIC AAO salary, and then apply confidently. The preliminary exam will be held on 17th and 20th February 2023, and the mains exam will be held on 18th March 2023 for the applicants who have applied for the 300 LIC AAO Vacancy.
The applicants should prepare for the selection rounds using the syllabus given in the advertisement. If the applicants are not aware of the registration method for LIC AAO Notification 2023, they should check the notification and register by following the instructions carefully. It is important to note that once the application is submitted, there will be no chance to re-edit the application, so applicants should ensure that their information is correct before submitting for LIC AAO Notification 2023.
LIC AAO Notification 2023 Details
|Organization Name||Life Insurance of India|
|Post Names||Assistant Administrative Officer|
|Number Of Posts||300|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Initial and Final Date Of Registration||15th to 31st January 2023|
LIC Assistant Administrative Officer Recruitment 2023
To confirm the candidate application for LIC AAO Notification 2023, one must have all the qualifications. That too applicants must pay the Application Fee and Intimation charges. If not, the candidate’s application will not be processed. So, we suggest the candidates finish the registration only after following the instructions of LIC AAO Notification 2023. By conducting the selection rounds, LIC will intake the candidates as per the LIC AAO Vacancy Category wise specified below. After selection, the LIC will award the posting to candidates across India.
Coming to the LIC Assistant Administrative Officer Salary Break Up it will be as Basic pay of Rs.53600/- per month. Additional Allowances will be provided as per the city. Unemployed Graduates who want to get employed in LIC must register for the LIC AAO Recruitment 2023 immediately before the registration closes. There will be no option to edit or to continue registering for the 300 LIC AAO Posts after 31.01.2023.
The applicants who apply for the LIC AAO Recruitment 2023 must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized Indian University/ Institution.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized Indian University/Institution
As of 01st January 2023, the applicants who are applying to LIC Assistant Administrative Officer Recruitment 2023 have age limits of 21 to 30 years. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1993 and not later than 01.01.2002 both days inclusive only are eligible.
- For age limits please check the LIC Assistant Administrative Officer Notification 2023.
SC/ST/ PwBD applicants must submit the Intimation Charges of Rs. 85/-. All other candidates must pay Application Fee-cum-Intimation Charges of Rs. 700/-. Transactional and GST charges are extra.
- For SC/ST/ PwBD candidates: Intimation Charges of Rs. 85/- + Transaction Charges + GST
- For all other candidates: Application Fee-cum-Intimation Charges of Rs. 700/- + Transaction Charges + GST
Life Insurance of India will conduct the Prelims, Mains and Interviews to recruit the candidates for the 300 LIC AAO Vacancy.
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
Scale Of Pay
Candidates who get shortlisted for the LIC AAO Notification 2023 will get the Salary as specified below.
- LIC AAO Salary: Basic pay of Rs. 53600/- per month in the scale of Rs.53600/- to Rs.1,02,090/- and other admissible allowances as per rules. Total emoluments at the minimum of the scale inclusive of House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance etc wherever admissible depending upon the classification of the city will be approximately Rs. 92870/- per month in ‘A’ Class city.
LIC AAO Vacancy Details
How to Apply For LIC AAO Recruitment @ licindia.in?
- The candidate has to visit the LIC official site licindia.in.
- Find the Careers on the below menu bar and open it.
- Find LIC Recruitment of AAO (Generalist) – 2023.
- Read all the details on the LIC Assistant Administrative Officer Notification 2023 either in Hindi or English languages.
- Then click on Apply Online to fill out the LIC AAO Assistant Administrative Officer Application Form.
- Register Now as per the steps given by LIC.
- Upload the necessary documents and pay the fee.
- Finally, take a soft copy of the LIC AAO Application for future usage.
|Official LIC AAO Notification 2023||Download|
|Online LIC AAO Application||Check Now|