- 1 Details About Madras High Court Assistant Programmer Recruitment 2021
- 2 High Court of Madras Assistant Programmer Recruitment 2021
Madras High Court Assistant Programmer Recruitment 2021 @ www.mhc.tn.gov.in – 46 Posts: The Madras High Court Assistant Programmer Recruitment 2021 Notification was offered by the Tamil Nadu state government to recruit 46 employees. Applicants can check the Madras High Court Assistant Programmer Vacancy 2021 details which are specified on this page. Applicants check the Madras High Court Assistant Programmer Application Form links and get the application form details.
The MHC Assistant Programmer Recruitment Eligibility details are available in this post. The application starting date is 7th February 2021 and the ending date is 15th March 2021. Applicants can check the MHC Recruitment 2021 Assistant Programmer notification with all their eligibility details of education qualification, age limits, salary details. The application process is online mode.
Details About Madras High Court Assistant Programmer Recruitment 2021
|Organization name||Madras High Court|
|Post name||Assistant Programmer|
|No of vacancies||46 Posts|
|Starting date||7th February 2021|
|Ending date||15th March 2021|
|Education qualification||Bachelor Degree & Post Graduation|
|Job location||Tamil Nadu|
|Category||Tamil Nadu State Government Jobs|
High Court of Madras Assistant Programmer Recruitment 2021
The MHC Notification 2021 was released by the Tamil Nadu government to recruit the Assistant Programmer posts Under these publish, 46 posts will be filled by the state government. Applications are started on 7th February 2021 and the ending date is 15th March 2021. Candidates who are eagerly waiting for court jobs, it’s a good opportunity to apply for these posts. Before going to apply for this Madras High Court Assistant Programmer Recruitment 2021 check all your eligibility criteria of Educational qualification, Age limits, Selection Process, etc in the official notification.
We have given the detailed eligibility criteria of the High Court of Madras Assistant Programmer Recruitment 2021, to the advantage of the applicant’s convenience on this page. The Madras High Court Assistant Programmer Application Form 2021 link is provided on this page, you can also apply by using this link. Also, we explained here step by step process of Application Form filling. If you have any doubts about this post in the official notification, you can easily find the information on this page. For more job updates Follow our site Recruitmentindia.in.
|Madras High Court Assistant Programmer Syllabus 2021|
|Latest Govt Jobs Previous Papers|
To apply for the MHC Assistant Programmer Recruitment 2021, the following Education details should be possessed by the contenders.
- Bachelor’s Degree/M.Sc/M.E in Science (or) Statistics (or) Economics (or) Commerce or any other degree of a recognized university.
- Contenders must have Post-graduation in any Computer applications with a recognized university.
Also, Check>>> Govt Jobs for Post Graduates
The MHC Assistant Programmer Recruitment Age limit details are explained here.
- Minimum age limit – 18 years
- Maximum age limit – 45 years
Age relaxation for disabled persons – 10 years
|Category-wise||Minimum age||Maximum age|
|Reserved categories||18 years||35 years|
|Others/ Unreserved categories||18 years||30 years|
|In-Service categories||18 years||45 years|
The selection process will be conducted in 3 ways.
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
- Viva voce
The pay scale of the selected candidate in the MHC Assistant Programmer Recruitment 2021 is assigned the salary in the range of Pay level-13, amount Rs.35900- Rs.113500.
The Madras High Court Assistant Programmer Vacancies are 46 posts, category-wise vacancies are given here.
- No. of vacancies – 46 posts
|Category-wise||No. of vacancies|
To Apply for the MHC Assistant programmer jobs the application fee details are as follows:
- BC/BCM/MBC & DC/UR and others – Rs.1000/-
- Fee exemption for SC/ST, Disabled Persons, and Widows
Submit Madras High Court Assistant Programmer Application Form 2021 @ www.mhc.tn.gov.in
- Open the main site of officials at www.mhc.tn.gov.in.
- Then the home page appears on the screen.
- Give a click on ” Register and Apply Online for the post of Assistant Programmer”.
- Important dates, Notifications & instructions appear on the screen.
- Now click on the Notification option to know the Madras High Court Assistant Programmer Vacancy details.
- Notification details will appear on the screen.
- Check your eligibility criteria, if you are eligible come back now.
- Now see the top of the page, click on the Application login button.
- The login page will appear on the screen, fill with your details.
- Now click on submit button.
- Pay the application fee as mentioned in the notification.
- After completing all the processes keep a printed page with you for further proceedings.
|MHC Assistant Programmer Notification||Click Here|
|MHC Assistant Programmer Application Form||New Registration || Login|