The Maharashtra Soil Dept Syllabus 2019 is necessary to the candidates for the preparation. Applicants can go through www.mahapariksha.gov.in syllabus page and download the Maharashtra Soil Dept Exam Pattern which is published by the officials of Maharashtra Soil Department. The Maha Water Conservation Officer Exam Syllabus details are also mentioned on this page for the candidates.
Here we can mention the Maharashtra Water Conservation Officer Syllabus download links for free of cost for the exam participated candidates on appeared dates. In addition to that, we can also mention the subject wise syllabus download links for this Water Conservation Officer posts. For more details candidates can read this post completely without missing any line.
Maharashtra Soil Dept Syllabus 2019
- 1 Maharashtra Soil Dept Syllabus 2019
- 1.1 Maharashtra Soil Dept Exam Pattern
- 1.2 Maharashtra Soil Dept Syllabus 2019 Details
- 1.3 Maha Water Conservation Officer Exam Syllabus
- 1.4 Maharashtra Water Conservation Officer Syllabus
Check the required details about the Maha Water Conservation Officer Exam Syllabus which is important to the candidates at the time of downloading the syllabus and also make the procreation. Some of the candidates can write the exam without preparing the Maharashtra Soil Dept Syllabus 2019 those candidates can fail in the exam the reason be4hind that is the officials can select the candidates based on the written test. So, candidates, who are ready to write the exam those candidates must and should prepare the Maharashtra Water Conservation Officer Syllabus in addition to the previous papers.
Maharashtra Soil Dept Exam Pattern
Eligible candidates can download the Maharashtra Soil Dept Syllabus 2019 and exam pattern from this post because which are very important to the candidates who want to prepare for the exam. Most of the candidates are applied for this Water Conservation Officer posts and they are waiting to download the Maha Water Conservation Officer Exam Syllabus for those candidates we can give a suggestion is download the syllabus through RecruitmentIndia.in site and then start preparation then you can get highest marks in the exam by using this Maharashtra Water Conservation Officer-Syllabus.
Maharashtra Soil Dept Syllabus 2019 Details
|Department Name||Maharashtra Soil Department|
|Post Names||Water Conservation Officer|
|Name of the Exam||Maha Water Conservation Officer Exam|
|Number Of Vacancies||282 Vacancy|
|Initial Date To Apply||29th Dec 2018|
|Last Date To Register||15th Jan 2019|
Maharashtra Soil Dept Exam Pattern:
|4||Engineering Background||Agriculture Engineering||100|
|6||Environmental Engineering||Marks 100|
Maharashtra Soil Dept Syllabus PDF 2019:
- animals and humans
- Cropping patterns in different agro-climatic zones of the country.
- Impact of high-yielding and short-duration varieties on shifts in cropping patterns.
- Concepts of various cropping and farming systems.
- Ecology and its relevance to man,
- natural resources,
- their sustainable management and conservation.
- Physical and social environment as factors of crop distribution and production.
- cropping pattern as indicators of environments.
- Environmental pollution and associated hazards to crops,
- Management Techniques for horticultural crops
- Production technology of fruit crops
- Production technology of vegetable crops
- Floriculture & Landscape gardening
- Fundamentals of Horticulture
- Growth and Development of Horticultural Crops
- Propagation of horticultural crops
- Forest Soils, Soil Conservation and Watershed management:
- Environmental Conservation and Biodiversity :
- Tree Improvement and Seed Technology:
- Forest Management and Management Systems:
- Surveying and Forest Engineering: Forest surveying
- Silviculture – General:
- Silviculture of Trees
- Agroforestry, Social Forestry, Joint Forest Management and Tribology:
- Silviculture – Systems:
- Agricultural Structures
- Farm Power and Machinery
- Agricultural Process Engineering
- Instrumentation and computer applications in Agricultural Engineering
- Soil and Water Conservation:
- Aerial Photography and Remote Sensing
- Irrigation and Drainage
- Construction, Planning, and Management:
- Conservation Practice, Planning, and Management
- Pert Network
- Fluid Mechanics, Open Channel, Flow, Pipe Flow.
- Hydraulics ‘Machines and Hydropower.
- Water Resources Engineering.
- PERT Network:
- Building Materials.
- Solid Mechanics.
- Structural Analysis
- Design of Steel Structures.
- Design of Concrete and Masonry Structures.
- Concreting Equipment:
- . Earthwork Equipment:
- Air and Noise Pollution and Ecology.
- Soil Mechanics.
- Founding Engineering.
- Transportation Engineering..
- Water Supply Engineering.
- Water Waste Engineering
- Solid Waste Engineering
- Solid Waste Management.
Maha Water Conservation Officer Exam Syllabus
Aspirants can read this para and then know the importance of the Maharashtra Soil Dept Syllabus 2019. Some of the candidates ignore the syllabus preparation and they can get fail in the exam that’s why we can mention the important note is at present the competition high for all govt jobs so candidates who can get the Maha Water Conservation Officer Exam Syllabus & Maharashtra Soil Dept Exam Pattern then start preparation those candidates can get qualified marks in the exam. Applicable candidates can get the preparation tips for this Maharashtra Water Conservation Officer Syllabus and prepare.
Maharashtra Water Conservation Officer Syllabus
Candidates who can prepare all subjects Maharashtra Soil Dept Syllabus 2019 those candidates only have the chance to write the exam well without having any mistakes. So, aspirants can prepare the syllabus thoroughly and then check the Maharashtra Soil Dept Exam Pattern also based on that test pattern you can make own schedule and then prepare the Maharashtra Water Conservation Officer Syllabus then you can definitely through the written test. Each and every candidate can prepare the Maha Water Conservation Officer Exam Syllabus before releases the admit card.
Can Also Check>>Maharashtra Soil Dept Recruitment 2019
Important Links For Maharashtra Soil Dept Syllabus 2019
Exam Date>> March 2019