MP Vyapam Group 2 Syllabus 2020 has released by the recruitment board of Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) from their main website peb.mp.gov.in. Those who have enrolled for this MP Vyapam Group 2 Sub Group 4 Recruitment can practice these MPPEB Group 2 Sub Group 4 Syllabus 2020. By preparing this MP Group 2 Sub Group 4 Syllabus 2020, You need to get a lot of knowledge of this examination.
At the time of exam preparation, You must check the MP Vyapam Group 2 Exam Pattern 2020. By referring to this exam pattern you can easily cover all the topics in the examination with the help of this MP Vyapam Group 2 Sub Group 4 Syllabus 2020. All the exam holders prepare well for the examination by using this MP Vyapam Group 2 Syllabus 2020. At the end of this page, We are providing topic wise MPPEB Group 2 Sub Group 4 Syllabus 2020 for free of cost.
MP Vyapam Group 2 Syllabus 2020
Aspirants, Are looking for the MP Vyapam Group 2 Syllabus 2020? Good news for you. The organization of the MPPEB Board has released the MP Group 2 Sub Group 4 Syllabus 2020 and exam pattern for various Group 2 Sub Group 4 Vacancies. So Applied candidates, For knowing what the topics involved in the exam must refer to this MP Vyapam Group 2 Sub Group 4 Syllabus 2020 PDF to get Every topic in the exam. And also check the details of the MP Vyapam Group 2 Exam Pattern 2020 for this examination.
Details About MP Group 2 Sub Group 4 Syllabus 2020
|Name Of The Organization||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB)|
|Name Of The Post||Group 2 Sub Group 4|
|Number Of Posts||Various Posts|
MP Vyapam Group 2 Exam Pattern
|S. No||Exam Type||Subjects||No. Of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||Paper 1||General Knowledge||100||100||02 hours|
For the candidates’ reference purpose, We Provide the MP Vyapam Group 2 Exam Pattern in a tabulated format. And it contains an Objective Type Of Question and the subject is General Knowledge, General Hindi, Computer Knowledge, General English, Mathematics, Aptitude & Technical Subjects for 200 Questions, and 200 Marks. The Total Time Duration of the exam is 02 Hours.
MPPEB Group 2 Sub Group 4 Syllabus 2020: Topic Wise
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts, and Literature.
- Indian Constitution of Indian Political System Governance and Public Policy
- International Relations and Events
- Socioeconomic, Political and Cultural History of your state with particular emphasis on MP Statehood Policies
- Socioeconomic, Political, and Cultural History of Modern India with special emphasis on the Indian National Movement
- Social and Economic Geography, Physical and Demography
- Economic and Social Development of India
- Movement and formation of your state
- Economic Geography of India
- General Science: India’s Achievements in Science and Technology
- Environmental issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies
- International Relations and Events
- Current Affairs – Regional, National, and International
- Direct & Indirect Speech
- Parts of Speech
- Error Detection
- Fill in the blanks
- Error Correction
- Active voice & Passive voice
- Idioms & Phrases
- Reading Comprehension
- One word Substitutes
- Para Completion
- Usage of Articles
- Sentence Arrangements
- समोच्चरित भिन्नार्थक शब्द पर आधारित प्रश्न
- वाक्यांश के लिए एक शब्द पर आधारित प्रश्न
- शब्द निर्माण
- वाक्य – अशुद्धि संशोधन पर आधारित प्रश्न
- विलोम शब्द पर आधारित प्रश्न
- पर्यायवाची शब्द पर आधारित प्रश्न
- मुहावरे/लोकोक्तियाँ पर आधारित प्रश्न
- अनेकार्थी शब्द पर आधारित प्रश्न
- भाव पल्लवन/ भाव विस्तार पर आधारित प्रश्न
- वाक्य परिवर्तन पर आधारित प्रश्न
- MS Office
- MS Word
- Internet Usage
- MS Excel
- Workplace Productivity Tools
- PC Software and Office Automation
- Computer Software & Hardware
- Introduction to Computer Science
- MS PowerPoint
- Problems on Ages
- Time and Distance
- Ratio and Proportion
- Time and Work
- Mixture and Allegation
- Boats and Streams
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Number Systems
- Pipes and Cisterns
- H.C.F. and L.C.M
- Profit and Loss
- Data Interpretation
- Number Ranking
- Figurative Classification
- Blood Relations
- Venn diagrams
- Non-Verbal Series
- Logical Venn Diagrams
- Number, Ranking & Time Sequence
- Figural Pattern
- Cubes and Dice
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Mathematical Operations
- Number Series
- Logical Reasoning
- Numerical and Arithmetical abilities
- Mental Ability (Verbal and non-verbal)
- Re-arrangement of sentences with a view to improving analysis of a passage
- Physics (weight, mass, volume, reflection, refraction, transparency, the law of motion and gravitation, etc.)
- Chemistry (chemical reaction, different acids, bases and gases, salt, metals and non-metals, chemical formula balancing and their facts, etc.)
- Biology (human body structure, bacterias and diseases, and their symptoms, etc.)
A) Accounting, Audit, and Income Tax
- Audit: – Planning of audit work, Assessment, and verification of assets and liabilities. Audit of a limited liability company. Auditors report an audit of computerized accounts, application of computer in the auditing of accounts.
- Cost and Managing Accounts: – Cost control and cost process, Cost Accounting, Budgetary control, and standard cost, Cost-quality-benefit, relationship, and decision.
- Income Tax: – Provisions of the income tax act relating to the assessment of an individual taxpayer. Deductions of income tax from gross total income and calculation of exempted income from income tax. Calculation of taxable income and tax liability.
B) Public Administration
- Role of computer in public administration, E-Governance.
- The concept of financial administration and its importance. The role of budget and its process, performance budget, zero-based budgeting.
- Comptroller and Auditor General of India.
- Legislative control, public account committee, estimate committee, public enterprise committee, account testing, and accounts.
C) The Indian Constitution
Constitutional Provision of Comptroller and Auditor General, the importance of 73 rd and 74th constitutional amendment regarding rural and urban local bodies. Organization and function of the Panchayati Raj system in Madhya Pradesh.
D) State Administration
- Legislative and financial control of administration in Madhya Pradesh, Estimates Committee, Public Accounts Committee, Public Enterprises Committee.
- District Administration – The role of District Magistrate (Collector), tehsil and tehsildar, block, and block development officer.
- Local Administration – The role of Local Administration, decentralization, need for empowerment of weaker sections, urban governance, Nagar Nigam, Nagar Palika, and Nagar Panchayats in Madhya Pradesh.
- The three-tier system of Panchayati Raj institutions, Zila panchayats, japan panchayats, and gram panchayats, the role of Chief Executive Officer (C.E.O.) in panchayat administration, control of state government over local administration.
|MP Vyapam Group 2 Recruitment|
|MP Vyapam Group 2 Admit Card|
MP Vyapam Group 2 Sub Group 4 Syllabus 2020
The MP Vyapam Group 2 Sub Group 4 Syllabus 2020 and exam pattern are essential for the written test purpose. If you want to rock in the exam, You need to prepare subject wise MP Group 2 Sub Group 4 Syllabus 2020. If the candidates want to get the highest score in the examination can check the MP Vyapam Group 2 Exam Pattern 2020 and prepare an exam schedule for your easy preparation. From the below section, We provide the MP Vyapam Group 2 Syllabus 2020 in PDF format.
MP Vyapam Group 2 Syllabus 2020 PDF: Click Here