The MPPEB uploaded the MP Vyapam Group 2 Syllabus 2019-20 on the official site. Candidates, who are applied for this MP Vyapam Group 2 (Junior Supply Officer, Fishery Inspector) Recruitment, refer this page for the MP Vyapam Group 2 Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Then Download MPPEB Group 2 Syllabus and exam pattern through an official site peb.mp.gov.in
MP Vyapam Group 2 Syllabus 2019-20 | Madhya Pradesh Junior Supply Officer Exam Pattern
- 1 MP Vyapam Group 2 Syllabus 2019-20 | Madhya Pradesh Junior Supply Officer Exam Pattern
For MPPEB Group II Syllabus 2019-20: Are you applied for the MP Vyapam Group 2 (Junior Supply Officer, Fishery Inspector) Recruitment? And at the same time, you are looking for the MP Vyapam Group 2 Syllabus 2019-20? Good news for you. The organization of Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) announces to release the syllabus and exam pattern for MP Vyapam Group 2 Vacancies. Applied candidates, for knowing what the topics involved in the exam must refer this MP Vyapam Group 2 Exam Syllabus to get Every topic in the exam and accordingly to prepare that only. But, while starting it, check the MP Vyapam Fishery Inspector Exam Pattern only to get an idea about the Topics which are to be prepared first and next till the completion of the learning process.
Details About MP Vyapam Group 2 Syllabus 2019-20
|Name Of The Organization||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB)|
|Name Of The Post||Group 2 (Junior Supply Officer, Fishery Inspector) Jobs|
|Number Of Posts||Various Posts|
How To Download MP Vyapam Group 2 Syllabus 2019-20:
- First, visit the official site of MP Vyapam @ peb.mp.gov.in
- Go to Old Question Paper Section
- And refer the MP Vyapam Group 2 Syllabus 2019-20 and exam pattern link.
- Applicants can open the MP Vyapam Group 2 Sub Group 2 Syllabus link and download it.
- Download it and uses the syllabus for preparation time.
MP Vyapam Group 2 Exam Pattern
|S. No||Exam Type||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||Paper 1||General Knowledge||100||100||2 hours|
|7.||Paper II||Technical Subject||100||100|
MP Vyapam Group 2 Syllabus 2019-20: Topic Wise
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts, and Literature.
- Indian Constitution; Indian Political System; Governance and Public Policy.
- International Relations and Events.
- Socioeconomic, Political and Cultural History of your state with particular emphasis on MP Statehood Policies
- Socioeconomic, Political and Cultural History of Modern India with special emphasis on Indian National Movement.
- Social and Economic Geography, Physical and Demography.
- Economic and Social Development of India.
- Movement and formation of your state.
- Economic Geography of India.
- General Science: India’s Achievements in Science and Technology.
- Environmental issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies.
- International Relations and Events.
- Current Affairs – Regional, National, and International.
General English/ Hindi:
- Direct & Indirect Speech.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Active & Passive Voice
- Usage of words.
- Antonyms & Synonyms.
- Parts of Speech.
- MS Office.
- MS Word.
- Internet Usage.
- MS Excel.
- Workplace Productivity Tools.
- PC Software and Office Automation.
- Computer Software & Hardware
- Introduction to Computer Science.
- MS PowerPoint.
- Problems on Ages
- Time and Distance
- Ratio and Proportion
- Time and Work
- Mixture and Allegation
- Boats and Streams
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Number Systems
- Pipes and Cisterns
- H.C.F. and L.C.M
- Profit and Loss
- Data Interpretation
- Number Ranking
- Figurative Classification
- Blood Relations
- Venn diagrams
- Non-Verbal Series
- Logical Venn Diagrams
- Number, Ranking & Time Sequence
- Figural Pattern
- Cubes and Dice
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Mathematical Operations
- Number Series
- Logical Reasoning
- Numerical and Arithmetical abilities.
- Mental Ability (Verbal and non-verbal)
- Re-arrangement of sentences with a view to improving analysis of a passage
- Physics (weight, mass, volume, reflection, refraction, transparency, the law of motion and gravitation, etc.)
- Chemistry (chemical reaction, different acids, bases and gases, salt, metals and non-metals, chemical formula balancing and their facts, etc.)
- Biology (human body structure, bacterias and diseases, and their symptoms, etc.)
A) Accounting, Audit, and Income Tax
- Audit: – Planning of audit work, Assessment, and verification of assets and liabilities. Audit of a limited liability company. Auditors report, an audit of computerized accounts, application of computer in the auditing of accounts.
- Cost and Managing Accounts: – Cost control and cost process, Cost Accounting, Budgetary control, and standard cost, Cost-quality-benefit, relationship, and decision.
- Income Tax: – Provisions of the income tax act relating to the assessment of an individual taxpayer. Deductions of income tax from gross total income and calculation of exempted income from income tax. Calculation of taxable income and tax liability.
B) Public Administration
- Role of computer in public administration, E-Governance.
- The concept of financial administration and its importance. The role of budget and its process, performance budget, zero-based budgeting.
- Comptroller and Auditor General of India.
- Legislative control, public account committee, estimate committee, public enterprise committee, account testing and accounts.
C) The Indian Constitution
Constitutional Provision of Comptroller and Auditor General, the importance of 73 rd and 74th constitutional amendment regarding rural and urban local bodies. Organization and function of the Panchayati Raj system in Madhya Pradesh.
D) State Administration
- Legislative and financial control of administration in Madhya Pradesh, Estimates Committee, Public Accounts Committee, Public Enterprises Committee.
- District Administration – The role of District Magistrate (Collector), tehsil and tehsildar, block and block development officer.
- Local Administration – The role of Local Administration, decentralization, need for empowerment of weaker sections, urban governance, Nagar Nigam, Nagar Palika and Nagar Panchayats in Madhya Pradesh.
- The three-tier system of Panchayati Raj institutions, Zila panchayats, janpad panchayats, and gram panchayats, the role of Chief Executive Officer (C.E.O.) in panchayat administration, control of state government over local administration.
MP Vyapam Group 2 Exam Syllabus
MPPEB Group II Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019-20: Candidates, the syllabus, and exam pattern are essential for the written test purpose. If you want to rock in the exam and at the same time to get the job in MP Vyapam Group 2 vacancies, should follow the MP Vyapam Group 2 Syllabus 2019-20 in topic wise. And also concentrate on high weighted marks. At present, the competition was heavy in the MP Vyapam Group 2 Recruitment. So you want to get minimum qualified marks in the written test, you should definitely concentrate on the syllabus. Applied postulates, also refer to the MP Vyapam Group 2 Previous Papers on this page.
Download MP Vyapam Group 2 Syllabus 2019-20 @ peb.mp.gov.in: After the completion of the registration process, the candidates need the syllabus and exam pattern for the preparation purpose. As per the reason, the organization of Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) publishes theMP Vyapam Group 2 Syllabus and exam pattern on the official site, By using an official site, you can easily download the syllabus with only one click and without paying the money. At the bottom of the page, we provide a downloading step. Check and use it for downloading time.
MPPEB Group 2 Exam Pattern
MPPEB Junior Supply Officer Exam Pattern 2019: Already we know, the MP Vyapam release the MP Vyapam Junior Supply Officer, Fishery Inspector Syllabus and willing & eligible candidates make use them in order to get overall topics for the exam. If they get complete knowledge it will be easy to notice answers in the exam for any type of question easily. So first apply it and then download the Madhya Pradesh Vyapam Group 2 Syllabus, Aspirants, also refer the MPPEB Group 2 Exam Pattern for knowing the Importance of the Exam Topics and may check them accordingly if they are attempting the Government examination for the first time.
MP Vyapam Group 2 Syllabus 2019-20: Click To Download