MPSC Tax Assistant Recruitment 2019 has announced by the Maharashtra Public Service Commission for the recruitment of Tax Assistant, Stenographer, and Secondary Inspector posts at the official website @ www.mpsc.gov.in. So, candidates apply for the MPSC Recruitment 2019 through the Online mode through between the 16th April 2019 to 6th May 2019. The MPSC Tax Assistant Application Form download links are mentioned on the below page.
MPSC Tax Assistant Recruitment 2019
- 1 MPSC Tax Assistant Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 Detailed Info About MPSC Group C Recruitment 2019
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 Download MPSC Tax Assistant Application Form
- 1.4 Apply For www.mpsc.gov.in Recruitment
Good news to all job seekers who are currently looking for latest MPSC Recruitment 2019 at Maharashtra location. For the sake of those ones, now we have an employment notice, the announcement is about of MPSC Tax Assistant Recruitment 2019 for the Tax Assistant, Stenographer, and Secondary Inspector posts up to 234 Posts are available for the Seekers. At currently those are in order to register in online From 16th April 2019 to 6th May 2019. Now the links are open and allow the MPSC Tax Assistant Application Form. So, candidates apply for the MPSC Group C Recruitment from this page @ recruitmentindia.in.
Detailed Info About MPSC Group C Recruitment 2019
|Name of The Organisation||Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)|
|Name of the Positions||Tax Assistant, Stenographer, and Secondary Inspector posts|
|No. of Seats||234 Posts|
|Category||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
|Start Date||16th April 2019|
|Last Date||6th May 2019|
|Last Date For Payment
||6th May 2019|
|Exam Date||16th June 2019|
Steps to apply for MPSC Tax Assistant Recruitment 2019
- Open the official site of MPSC @www.mpsc.gov.in
- Click on the MPSC Tax Assistant Recruitment 2019 notification
- Download that notification and Clearly refer all the details in it.
- If you have that eligibility, then click on the MPSC Tax Assistant Application Form.
- Fill the form with correct details.
- Submit the form by click on the submit button.
- Finally, take the copy of the MPSC Stenographer Application Form.
- Applying candidates must have the qualification in the Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university.
- Minimum Ahe Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 38 Years
- Written Exam
- Gen Candidates: Rs.374/-
- Backward Classes Candidates: Rs.274/-
- Secondary Inspector: Rs.32000/- to 101600/- + Allowances
- Tax Assistant, Group-A: Rs.25500/- to 71100/- + Allowances
- Stenographer: 19900/- to 63200/- + Allowance
Number of Posts: 234 Posts
- Stenographer (Marathi): 67 Posts
- Stenographer (English): 8 Posts
- Tax Assistant, Group-A: 126 Posts
- Secondary Inspector (state excise duty) group A: 33 Posts
Download MPSC Tax Assistant Application Form
Fill MPSC Group C Application Form before 6th May 2019. So the applicants can directly apply for the MPSC Tax Assistant Recruitment 2019 Notification with the help of the mentioned links on this web page. The MPSC Stenographer Recruitment explanation is provided by this post for the sake of the applicants. So, candidates just click on the mentioned link and get the MPSC Tax Assistant Application Form in an easy manner. Through the written test the officials are wanted to recruit the skilled applicants. So, candidates download the MPSC Tax Assistant Syllabus and prepare well for the exam to get the best marks in the exam.
Apply For www.mpsc.gov.in Recruitment
Willing participants of this MPSC Tax Assistant Recruitment 2019 once refer to the whole page. Because here on this web page, we have uploaded the full details for the sake of all the candidates. The Unit of the Maharashtra Public Service Commission will be given the exam dates 16th June 2019. Here on this web page, we have also uploaded the MPSC Official Notification. By checking that notification, candidates can get the full details about this MPSC Stenographer Recruitment. So, candidates refer to the whole page and apply for the www.mpsc.gov.in Recruitment Notification.
IMPORTANT LINKS & DATES FOR MPSC Tax Assistant Recruitment 2019
Start Date To Apply: 16th April 2019
Last Date To Apply: 6th May 2019
Last Date For Payment: 6th May 2019
Exam Date: 16th June 2019
Official Website: www.mpsc.gov.in
Apply for the MPSC Tax Assistant Recruitment 2019 with the help of the mentioned links on this web page. So, candidates who are looking for the govt job notifications, those ones must apply for the MPSC Recruitment 2019 before the last date of the application process as on 06th May 2019.