National Bank For Agriculture And Rural Development announced the NABARD Assistant Manager Syllabus 2020 along with the Notification with the NABARD Assistant Manager Exam pattern in PDF format. And the Applicants must check the Topic wise And Paper I and II Subjects and NABARD AM Exam Pattern and download it from www.nabard.org and can start the preparation along with Model papers also.
- 1 NABARD Assistant Manager Syllabus 2020
NABARD Assistant Manager Syllabus 2020
NABARD AM Syllabus 2020 can Get Here easily with the Free of cost. NABARD Bank in order to recruit Assistant Manager posts announced Notification and most of the Aspirants registered for that AM Jobs and hunting for the Topics Wise Syllabus. All those can stay on this page because of www.recruitmentindia.in had given each and every topic www.nabard.org Assistant Manager Grade A Syllabus in PDF format clearly where the aspirants must check and download if they want to grab the Job by cracking the written test with a high score. At present, Cracking the exam is very tough, so, the aspirants need to make an effective preparation with the available NABARD Assistant Manager Syllabus and in addition to that, we also added the NABARD Assistant Manager Grade A Exam pattern also where the candidates can have an idea of each topic and its weight-age also.
Also, Check: NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment
NABARD Assistant Manager Syllabus 2020 Overview
|Name Of The Bank||National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)|
|Name Of The Posts||Assistant Manager Grade A|
|Number Of Posts||154 Posts|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Job Location||Across India|
Preliminary NABARD Assistant Manager Grade A
|1||Test of Reasoning||20 marks||120 Minutes Composite Time|
|2||English Language||40 marks|
|3||Computer Knowledge||20 marks|
|4||General Awareness||20 marks|
|5||Quantitative Aptitude||20 marks|
|6||Economic & Social Issues||40 marks|
|7||Agriculture & Rural Development||40 marks|
Mains NABARD Assistant Manager Grade A Exam Pattern
|Phase-II||Paper-1||General English||100 Marks||1 ½ hrs|
|Paper-2||Economic & Social Issues and Agriculture & Rural Development||100 Marks||1 ½ hrs|
Steps To Download NABARD Assistant Manager Syllabus 2020:
- First, open and visit the NABARD main page @ www.nabard.org
- On the Home page find the NABARD Bank Assistant Manager Grade A Syllabus link available.
- Open it and check the complete Subjects Subjects in PDF format.
- Download the required topics and take a hard copy of it.
- Start the Preparation with them and keep them until the completion of Examination.
NABARD Assistant Manager Prelims Exam Syllabus
- Number Systems.
- Profit and Loss.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Time and Work
- Time and Distance.
- Computation of Whole Numbers etc.
- Number Series.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Embedded Figures.
- Mirror Images.
- Figure Classification.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Problem Solving.
- Decision Making.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Verbal and Figure Classification.
- Blood Relations.
- Number Ranking.
- Arithmetical Computation.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Error Correction.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Unseen Passages etc.
- Books and Authors.
- Awards and Honors.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Important Days.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- International & National Organizations.
- Countries & Capitals.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Important Financial & Economic News etc.
NABARD Assistant Manager Mains Examination Syllabus
- Ecology and its relevance to man, natural resources
- Cropping patterns in different agro-climatic zones of the country
- Important features and scope of various types of forestry plantations
- Weeds, their characteristics, dissemination, and association with various crops
- Soil conservation
- Farm management
- Agricultural extension, its importance, and role
- Cell structure, function and cell cycle
- History of plant breeding
- Seed production and processing technologies
- Principles of Plant Physiology with reference to plant nutrition
- Enzymes and plant pigments
- Engineering in agriculture and rural life
- Agricultural Mechanization
- Agricultural produce management
- Ecology and its scope, bio-teachers
- Ecosystems of the world
- Types of forests in India and their coverage statistics
- Definition and Sources of Pollution
- Forest environments and environmental factors
- Regeneration of Forest
- Environment factor influencing forest vegetation and productivity
- Silviculture Systems
- Principal groups of plants
- Importance of energy plantation
- Seed orchards, maintenance, and selection of orchards
- Microflora in forestry system
- Conversion, extraction, and transportation of timbers and firewood
- Importance of forest pathology
- Importance of forest
- Economics of forest management
- Agricultural Economics
- Elementary Statistics for Economics
- Fruit & Plantation Crops
- Fruit and Vegetable Technology
- Floriculture and Landscape Gardening
- Energy Value of Foods, Energy Requirement
- Infestation Control and Pesticides
- General Principles of Food Preservation
- Unit Operations
- The technology of Animal Products
- Dairy Technology
- The technology of Food Grains and Legumes
- Packaging Technology
- Fishery, Biology of Finfish, Shellfish including Molluscs
- Capture FisheriesFishery Management
- Farm Engineering
- Fishery Planning, Finance, and Management
- Post-Harvest Technology in Fishery
- Fundamentals of Extension, Education & Rural Development
- Forage Production
- Animal Genetics and Breeding
- Physiology of Reproduction and Lactation
- Animal Nutrition
- Animal Health
- Dairy Management and Economics
- Other Species of Livestock (Sheep, Goat, Pig, and Rabbit)
- Meat and Meat Products
Water Resource Development and Management
- Water Requirement of Crops
- Canal Irrigation System
- Ground Water, Hydrology and Construction of Wells and Tubewells
- Diversion Head Works
- Canal Falls, Canal Regulators
- Cross Drainage Works
- Dams and Reservoirs
- Spillage, Gates and Energy Dissipators
- River Control
- The concept of Professional Social Work
- Evolution of Social Work
- Development of Social Work Education in India
- Democracy as a Concept
- Social Action as a method of Social Work
- Contemporary Ideologies
- Working with Groups
- Social Welfare Administration
- Social Justice and Welfare Organization
- Financial Accounting
- Management Accounting
- Business Communication
- Business Correspondence Related to Personnel
- Economics and Statistics
- Accounting, Business Laws
- General and Commercial Laws
- Constitution of India
- Interpretation of Statutes, Law relating to Specific Relief
- Code of Civil Procedure
Disclaimer: Candidates on this page, we uploaded the NABARD AM Syllabus for only reference purpose, Once officials will announce we will update on this page.
NABARD Bank Assistant Manager Exam Pattern
The NABARB Bank Assistant Manager Exam Pattern gives the information about the total Recruitment Rounds like Prelims And Mains Exam and Interview rounds and its complete criteria. By checking this the candidates can cover all the topics equally. Because each and every topic is necessary in this competitive world to qualify. First, the Candidate needs to concentrate mainly on the NABARD Assistant Manager Exam Pattern. In addition to this, the candidates also must follow the Current Affairs And GK along with NABARD Previous Papers to fulfill their preparation. Preparing the model papers & NABARD Bank Assistant Manager Grade A Syllabus 2020 makes the aspirants aware of the questions that cover in the examination and according to that the candidates can alter their groundwork modulation to rectify their mistakes.
NABARD Assistant Manager Grade A Syllabus
Check NABARD Assistant Manager Syllabus And NABARD Exam Pattern in Online and download the topics as per required and scrutinize each and every topic involved in each Subject within the available time as the exam date is also announced. The Candidate needs to also Revise the topics on the NABARD Assistant Manager Grade A Syllabus Online if the time allows and also take part in the Mock test to evaluate the Preparation and know the mistakes where the aspirants are doing. And reduce the searching time for updated topics first and cover the available topics if any. Those who waste time will definitely fail in the examination. Follow the official website @ www.nabard.org and get more information.
Also, Check: NABARD Assistant Manager Previous Papers
NABARD Assistant Manager Syllabus 2020: Click Here
On this page, we Provided the both the Prelims And Mains NABARD AM Syllabus 2020 here itself and the Candidates who qualify the Prelims with top marks called NABARD AM Cut-Off marks only can get the eligibility for mains exam. As early as possible download the NABARD Bank Assistant Manager Syllabus on this page and start your preparation.