Indian Navy has published a Naval Ship Repair Yard Recruitment @www.indiannavy.nic.in to recruit the candidates for the 150 Apprentice Posts by the Naval Ship Repair Yard (NSRY), Karwar, Karnataka. Application forms are opened from 16th June 2018. The deadline to fill the Naval Ship Repair Yard Application Forms is 6th Oct 2018. . The Exam Date may be held in the Jan/Feb 2019.
- 1 Naval Ship Repair Yard Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Naval Ship Repair Yard Apprentices Notification 2018 details
- 1.2 150 NSRY Apprentices Traning Trade Jobs
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for the Naval Ship Repair Yard Job Vacancies
- 1.4 Naval Ship Repair Yard Karwar Application Form
Naval Ship Repair Yard Apprentice Recruitment is the good chance for the candidates to place in the Indian Navy Board. Interested and willing contenders can check the official notification @www.indiannavy.nic.in for more details. Check out complete info about theNaval Ship Repair Yard Recruitment Notification details here on this page. Overall 124 Apprentices job offers that are provided by the Naval Ship Repair Yard Board. Authotoryoes will start to accept the candidate’s application forms from 6th Oct 2018. They also have given the End date to receive the Application form on 5th Nov 2018 (within 30 days from the date of publication). Contenders can know more latest updates about the Indian Navy jobs, Can check into our Page.
|Name Of The Board||Naval Ship Repair Yard (NSRY), Karwar, Karnataka|
|Name of the Job||Apprentice Posts|
|No.of Posts||150 posts|
|Application Start Date||6th Oct 2018|
|Application Last Date||5th Nov 2018 (within 30 days from the date of publication)|
|Selection Process||Written Test/ Physical Standard Test/ Interview|
Candidates who are trying to get a job in the @www.indiannavy.nic.in Vacancies for the 150 NSRY Apprentices Traning Trade Jobs. They first want to undergo the written test. After the Written Test, candidates having the Physical Standard Test. Those who successfully crosses both the rounds they will be called for the Commencement of training by the Naval Ship Repair Yard (NSRY), Karwar, Karnataka. So willing aspirants can apply for the Naval Ship Repair Yard Recruitment in order to get an Apprentices Training Trade Jobs. To know more information about our page, stay connected to @recruitmentindia.in Page.
150 NSRY Apprentices Traning Trade Jobs
Naval Ship Repair Yard Jobs: Aspirants who are applying for these posts they have to download the application for the NSRY Apprentices Traning Trade Jobs from the Official website @www.indiannavy.nic.in. Then candidates need to fill all the details in the Application form and attach all the correct certificates along with Application form and then send it through the Postal. We have given the Portal address for the Naval Ship Repair Yard Recruitment. Candidates must be assured that, if any of the candidates already participated in this Naval Ship Repair Yard Karwar Training jobs, Those candidates are not eligible to Submit their application forms. By knowing this information also. if the candidates requested their application form for the Naval Ship Repair Yard Recruitment. The Indian navy board is going to take serious action for those candidates. So contenders check all the details in the Naval Ship Repair Yard Notification and then able to register your names in the application forms. Contenders can also know about the Admit Card Details, visit ou Page
For these Naval Ship Repair Yard Posts, Both Males and females candidates who are having the age limit of minimum 21 years they are eligible to apply. So there will be having high competition on the written test in order to qualify for the Exam. To achieve success in the Exam which is going to conduct by the Naval Ship Repair Yard Board, We provide the Naval Ship Repair Syllabus for the candidate’s preparation process. If candidates qualify for the Exam they want to face the Physical Stand Test. Contenders who seriously want a job in the Defence government they only can apply for this Naval Ship Repair Yard Recruitment @www.indiannavy.nic.in.
- Candidates must qualify their Matriculation from the Recognized board or university with minimum 65 % aggregate.
- Candidates with ITI Examination ( provisional National Trade Certificate) in their relevant Board are also acceptable with minimum 65 % aggregate.
- For General/ UR: Minimum 21 Years
- For SC/ST/OBE: Minimum 21 Years and upper age relaxation up to 3 years are also acceptable
- Written Test
- Physical Standard Test
Apprenticeship Training Trade (One Year Training)
- Machinist: 4 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic: 4 Posts
- Fitter: 20 Posts
- Welder (Gas & Elect): 6 Posts
- Painter(General): 4 Posts
- Electrician: 12 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic: 12 Posts
- Pipe Fitter – 6 Posts
- Mechanic Diesel – 10 Posts
- Mechanic Ref and AC – 6 Posts
- Carpenter – 8 Posts
- Sheet Metal Worker – 6 Posts
- Marine Engine Fitter – 10 Posts
- Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance – 4 Posts
- Advance Welder – 4 Posts
- Mechanic (Domestic, Commercial Ref & AC Machines) – 4 Posts
- Mechanic Power Electronics (Inverters, UPS, and Maintenance of Drives) – 4 Posts
- Mechanic Electrical Power Drives – 4 Posts
- Computer and Peripherals Hardware Repair and Maintenance Mechanic – 2 Posts
- Computer Networking Technician – 2 Posts
Apprenticeship Training Trade (Two Year Training)
- Mechanic Marine Diesel – 6 Posts
- Shipwright Steel – 6 Posts
- Shipwright Steel – 6 Posts
- Check the Application fee details on the Official website.
- As per rules and regulations from the Government, Candidates can get the more than Expected Salary from the Indian Navy Board.
- “The Officer-in-Charge,
Dockyard Apprentice School,
Naval Ship Repair Yard, Naval Base,
Karwar, Karnataka – 581 308”
Interest and willing candidates before submitting the Naval Ship Repair Yard Application form they want to check all the details in the www.indiannavy.nic.in Official page. Because every curious candidate must know all the eligibility criteria details before starting to fill their Application forms. If candidates don’t have the eligibility criteria but also filled the Application Forms, Those applications will be rejected by the Indian Navy Board. So contenders should be Patience and check all the eligibility criteria details like Educational Qualifications, Age limit, Application fee and vacancy details about the Naval Ship Repair Yard Recruitment to register their names in the application forms that we provided at the middle of this Page. Candidates can also check the Result Status from our Page. We will update the links When the Officials announces the Results Date.
Can Alos Check>Naval Ship Repair Apprentice Syllabus 2018
Steps to download the Naval Ship Repair Yard Recruitment :
- First, visit the official website @ www.indiannavy.nic.in.
- Open the Application Form on that Website.
- Now download the two pages of the Form in the Application.
- Candidates fill all the required details in the Application form.
- Attach all the Necessary documents to the Application Form.
- Now Send this application form through the Postal address of Admiral Superintendent (for Officer-in-Charge, Apprentices Training School), Naval Ship Repair Yard, Karwar, Karnataka – 581 308.
Useful Links & Dates:
|Application Start Date||6th Oct 2018|
|Application End Date||5th Nov 2018 (within 30 days from the date of publication)|
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Appl;y Online||Click Here|