NCHMCT JEE Notification 2021 | Check NCHMCT JEE Application Forms, Dates, Eligibility Criteria @ nchm.nic.in: Students, who are searching for the NCHMCT JEE Notification 2021 are now on the right page to get all the information about the NCHMCT JEE 2021 Notification. Here on this page, we have given all the detailed information about the NCHMCT Joint Entrance Exam Notification 2021, students check all the data given on this page. The National Testing Agency (NTA) is accepting online applications from 03rd February and they accept the online application up to 10th May 2021. No other modes will be accepted by the NTA, Students after read all the articles, if you are interested in registering, this NCHMCT JEE Online Application Form will be helpful for you for enrolling your name in the NCHMCT.
Students we have provided NCHMCT JEE Eligibility Criteria 2021 in the below section. Before applying you have to check the eligibility details first because you have to check whether you are eligible for applying to this NCHMCT JEE 2021 Notification or not. Aspirants, if you have the matching criteria which are given by the officials of NTA, you can apply for this NCHMCT JEE Notification 2021. If you did not have the same criteria your applications will be rejected by the officials of the NTA. So check the eligibility and if you are eligible submit your NCHMCT JEE Online Application Form before the ending date of 10th May 2021. Candidates already an acceptance of applications are started, now you can apply for this NCHMCT Joint Entrance Exam Notification 2021.
NCHMCT JEE Notification 2021 Overview
|Name of the Organization||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Name of the Exam||National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology Joint Entrance Examination (NCHMCT JEE) 2021|
|Category||Entrance Exam Notification|
|Application Starting Date||03rd February 2021|
|Application Ending Date||10th May 2021|
|Application Corrections Date||12th to 16th May 2021|
|Exam Date||12th June 2021|
|Hall Ticket Issue Date||Will be Updated|
|Result Date||Expected in July 2021|
|Job Role Category||12th Pass Govt Jobs|
NCHMCT JEE 2021 Notification
Students, the NCHMCT Joint Entrance Exam Notification 2021 is given for the 3 Years B.Sc. Hospitality & Hotel Administration courses. Candidates who have completed there plus 2 can use this opportunity and if they have interest in this Hospitality & Hotel Administration you can apply for this NCHMCT JEE 2021 Notification. The NCHMCT JEE Notification 2021 Applying links are given at the bottom of the page, by clicking on the given links you can register your names for getting admission in NCHMCT JEE 2021. All the eligibility criteria specifications are given in the below sections. After checking all the NCHMCT JEE Eligibility Criteria 2021 details, if you are willing to receive this chance you can register with the help of the NCHMCT JEE AOnline pplication Form.
Students, check all the details when you are submitting the NCHMCT JEE Online Application Form, if you enter the wrong details your application will not be processed. Candidates, send your applications before the submitting date, for your easiness we have attached all the links that are useful for the students to enroll your names for this NCHMCT JEE Notification 2021. Chances will be offered once, now for the B.Sc. students, this is the right chance for moving forward for the change of your bright future. Use this chance for getting admission to NCHMCT JEE 2021, if you want to get admission first you have to register for this NCHMCT JEE 2021 Notification. All the links for registering to this notification are given at the bottom of the page, with a single click on the given link you can get the registering page directly. Read all the details carefully and then start filling the NCHMCT JEE Online Application Form.
|NCHMCT JEE Syllabus||NCHMCT JEE Answer Key|
|NCHMCT JEE Admit Card||NCHMCT JEE Result|
NCHMCT JEE Eligibility Criteria 2021
Educational Qualification :
- Students who have completed their 10+2 or Senior Secondary Examination or its equivalent with English as one of the subjects from any recognized board and Candidates must have passed English as a subject of study (core/elective/functional) in the qualifying examination can apply for this NCHMCT JEE Notification 2021.
- Candidates who are appearing in the 10+2 or equivalent examination can also appear in NCHMJEE 2021 on a provisional basis. Provisional admission will be canceled if proof of having passed the qualifying examination (10+2 or its equivalent) is not submitted at the time of counseling or at the time of admission or latest by 30.09.2021.
Age Limit :
Students who are applying for this NCHMCT JEE 2021 Notification minimum age limit details are as follows
|Category||Age Limit ( As of 01.07.2021)|
|For General/OBC Candidates||25 Years|
|For SC/ST/PwD||28 Years|
Allotment or Placement :
By conducting the written test for the student’s officials of NTA will select the students.
Application Fees :
Students who are applying for this notification have to pay money for the processing of the applications, details of the fees are shown below.
|Category||Details of Fees|
|For General/OBC||Rs. 1000/-|
|For General EWS||Rs. 700/-|
|For SC/ST/PwD||Rs. 450/-|
|For Transgender||Rs. 450/-|
Submit NCHMCT JEE Application Form @ nchm.nic.in
- First, open the official website nchm.nic.in
- All the new notifications will be visible on the screen
- On the center of the screen, you will see NCHMCT JEE Notification 2021
- Click on that box for knowing the details
- Read all the details carefully in the information bulletin, scroll down the page
- You can see an option Fill Registration Form, click on that link
- Click on the new registration and give all the details which are necessary for the processing
- Make a payment before the submission
- Now click on the submit button
- Note down the necessary details for future use.
NCHMCT JEE 2021 Notification Important Links
|NCHMCT JEE Notification 2021||Click Here|
|NCHMCT JEE Application Form||Click Here|