NCRTC JE Syllabus 2021 – Check NCRTC Junior Engineer Civil Syllabus, Exam Pattern @ ncrtc.in: Aspirants who are attending the exam for Junior Engineer (JE- Civil) posts have to know the NCRTC JE Syllabus 2021 and also the NCRTC JE Exam Pattern 2021. The syllabus pdf will help you to crack the exam easily. We have uploaded the NCRTC Junior Engineer Syllabus 2021 at the bottom of this web page. So, now quickly download it and have a look at the syllabus topics involved for the examination.
The National Capital Region Transport Corporation Limited authorities are going to conduct the exam soon. So that, they have issued the NCRTC JE Civil Syllabus 2021 at their main site. So, for the candidate’s exam preparation, here on this page we have gathered and uploaded it. Along with the NCRTC Junior Engineer Civil Syllabus 2021, we have also tabulated the NCRTC JE Exam Pattern 2021. Go through this page, and know the scheme of the examination explained via the tabulated form of exam pattern.
NCRTC Junior Engineer Syllabus 2021 Details
|Organization Name||National Capital Region Transport Corporation Limited (NCRTC)|
|Post Names||Junior Engineer (JE- Civil)|
|Vacancies In Number||52 Vacancy|
|Selection process||Written Test|
|Job Location||Across India|
NCRTC Junior Engineer Exam Pattern 2021
The NCRTC Junior Engineer Exam Pattern 2021 is uploaded on this web page. From the exam pattern, candidates have to know the details of the exam scheme, the number of subjects involved in the examination, type of the examination, and other details. Candidates, before starting the exam preparation, once you prepare a practice schedule as per the given NCRTC Junior Engineer Syllabus 2021. Then your preparation becomes easier. Go through all the topics which are specified in the syllabus.
Aspirants, are you searching for the NCRTC JE Syllabus 2021? Well, then you have reached the right page. To prepare for the exam, the syllabus and the exam pattern plays an important role. That is the reason the officials had released the NCRTC JE Civil Syllabus 2021 at www.ncrtc.in. Some of the candidates may not find the syllabus pdf on the main site. Those can reach here at recruitmentindia.in where you can download the www.ncrtc.in JE Syllabus 2021 pdf within a single click.
NCRTC JE Exam Pattern 2021
|S. No||Subjects||Type Of The Test|
|3||General Awareness/ General Knowledge|
|4||Subject Knowledge (Theory/ Practical Based)|
- The exam will be of objective type Multiple Choice Questions
- The subjects involved in the exam are Reasoning, General English, General Awareness/ General Knowledge, Subject Knowledge (Theory/ Practical Based)
- Along with the General subjects, Technical subjects are also involved in the exam
- Check the above-given pattern carefully and start your exam preparation.
- Visual Memory
- Odd man out
- Non-Verbal Test
- Semantic Analogy
- Analytical Reasoning
- Symbolic or Number Classification
- Relationship Concepts
- Figural Classification
- Letter series
- Space Visualization
- Shapes and Mirror
- Problem Solving
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Number series
- Arithmetical Number Series
- Venn diagrams
- Indian History
- Indian Parliament
- Indian Culture
- Inventions in the World
- Basic Computer
- Indian Politics
- Famous Days & Dates
- Famous Books & Authors
- Indian Economy
- General English
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Fill in the blanks
- Joining Sentences
- Active and Passive Voice
- Sentence Completion
- Sentence Improvement
- Spotting Errors
- Spelling Test
- Para Completion
- Sentence Arrangement
- Passage Completion
- Idioms and Phrases
- Estimation, Costing, and Specifications.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Environmental Studies etc.
- Solid Mechanics, Structural Analysis.
- PSC Structures.
- Construction and Project Management.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Hydrology & Water Resources Engineering.
- Bridge Engineering.
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering.
- Reinforced Concrete Structures.
- Concrete Technology.
- Steel Structures.
- Hydraulic Structures.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Civil Engineering Materials and Construction.
- Functions of capacitors & reactors
- Measurement of Electrical Power
- Distribution Network Installation & load studies
- Analysis of Dist. Transformers, Meters & Testing
- Low Voltage constraint & resolving thereof
- Non-conventional Energy sources like Wind, Solar, Biomass, etc
- Power Engineering
- Switchgear & protection (MC/LV) & LT Switchgear design and testing etc
- Distribution HT/LT Line parameters
- Present Power Sector scenario in India and other Electrical Engineering topics etc
- Performance of line fault analysis
- Hydraulics machinery
- engineering materials
- Machine design
- Industrial engineering
- Thermal engineering
- Manufacturing technology
- Engineering mechanics and strength of materials
- Optical Instrumentation.
- Digital Electronics.
- Electrical and Electronics Measurements.
- Analog Electronics.
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems.
- Systems and Communications.
- Control Systems and Process Control.
- Biomedical Instrumentation.
- Analytical Instrumentation
- Industrial Instrumentation.
- Mechanical Measurement
|NCRTC JE Admit Card|
|NCRTC JE Previous Papers|
NCRTC JE Syllabus 2021 – Click Here