- 1 NFRA Recruitment 2020
- 1.1 NFRA Manager Vacancy 2020 Notification Details
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria of NFRA Recruitment 2020
- 1.3 NFRA Application Form 2020 Manager & Assistant Manager
- 1.4 NFRA Assistant Manager Notification 2020
- 1.5 Frequently Asked Questions
The NFRA Recruitment 2020 Notification has released by the board of the National Financial Reporting Authority at the official website nfra.gov.in. So, candidates who are looking for job notifications, those ones can apply for the NFRA Manager Recruitment 2020 before the last date of the application process i.e 15th June 2020. Already, most of the candidates submit their NFRA Online Application Form. So, contenders use this chance and apply for the NFRA Assistant Manager Vacancy 2020 Notification as early as possible.
NFRA Recruitment 2020
For the sake of all the job seekers, the board of the National Financial Reporting Authority has come out with the one latest announcement i.e NFRA Manager Notification 2020. So, candidates who are dreamed to get the job in the central govt department, those ones without any delay refer to this whole page and apply for the NFRA Recruitment 2020. Here on this web page, we have uploaded the eligibility details along with the online application links. So, candidates before going to apply for this NFRA Assistant Manager Vacancy 2020, once check out the mentioned eligibility conditions and submit the NFRA Online Application Form to the board of the National Financial Reporting Authority.
Also, check >>>NFRA Manager Previous Papers
NFRA Manager Vacancy 2020 Notification Details
|Name Of The Organisation||National Financial Reporting Authority|
|Name Of The Posts||Manager and Assistant Manager Posts|
|Number Of Vacancies||18 Posts|
|Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Starting Date To Apply||03rd March 2020|
|Last Date To Apply||15th June 2020|
|Online Fee Payment Last Date||15th June 2020|
|Job Location||All Over India|
Eligibility Criteria of NFRA Recruitment 2020
- Candidates have passed in the Chartered Accountant or Master of Business Administration with respective specialization from any recognized Board or university.
- To know detailed education qualifications, candidates once refer to the official notification.
- Minimum age limit: 21 years
- Maximum age limit: 32 Years
- For Unreserved / OBC Candidates: Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ ST/PWD: Nill
- Written Exam
- For Manager Posts: Rs 35, 150/- to Rs. 62, 400/- per month
- For Assistant Manager Posts: Rs 28, 150/- to Rs. 55, 600/- per month
- Manager Posts: 10 Posts
- Assistant Manager Posts: 08 Posts
Steps to apply for the NFRA Recruitment 2020
- First of all, candidates go to the main page of the official website nfra.gov.in.
- After that, click on the notification link.
- Later on, find the NFRA Official Notification 2020.
- Click on that link and check if you are eligible or not.
- If eligible, then click on the online application link.
- Give the details without any mistakes.
- Complete all the steps and click on the submit option.
- Finally, take a copy of the NFRA Application Form 2020.
NFRA Application Form 2020 Manager & Assistant Manager
Most of the candidates are interested to apply for the nfra.gov.in Recruitment 2020 Manager and assistant manager posts, but they didn’t get proper information about this notification. For the sake of those ones, we have uploaded the whole necessary information on this web page without missing any information. So, candidates first of all check if you are eligible or not. After that, click on the online application link and enlist your name in the NFRA Recruitment 2020 before the last date of the application process. On 15th June 2020, the NFRA Application process will end. So, candidates before the deadline of the application process submit the NFRA Manager Application Form.
Also, check >>>>NFRA Manager Admit Card
NFRA Assistant Manager Notification 2020
This is the golden chance for job seekers to get the job in the NFRA Board. So, eligible and willing ones must and should refer to the whole article by scroll down the web page and apply for the NFRA Recruitment 2020 in a very simple manner. Some of the candidates start the application process on the application last dates. But candidates remember one thing, as early as possible enlist your name in the NFRA Manager Recruitment Notification 2020. Because on the last days, most of the candidates are using the application links, which may lead to face the server busy issues. So, candidates start the application submission process from now onwards with the help of the mentioned links on this web page recruitmentindia.in.
Also, check >>>>NFRA Manager Syllabus
NFRA Official Notification 2020: ✪ Click Here ✪
NFRA Online Application Form 2020: ✪ Click Here ✪
Candidates may also apply for the NFRA Recruitment 2020 on the official website nfra.gov.in also. But here on this web page, we have uploaded the direct links to submit the NFRA Online Application Form 2020. So, candidates refer to the mentioned links on the above page and apply for the NFRA Assistant Manager Vacancy 2020 Notification in a very simple manner.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the last date of the NFRA Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020?
15th June 2020 is the last date of this NFRA Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020.
What is the selection process of the NFRA Notification 2020?
Written Exam and Interview is the selection process of this NFRA Notification 2020.
How to apply for the NFRA Manager Vacancy 2020?
From our page recruitmentindia.in or official website, you can apply for the NFRA Manager Recruitment 2020.
Is the NFRA Online Application Link 2020 available?
Yes, the NFRA Online Application link 2020 available. So, contenders apply for now.