Here is the Latest NHDC Recruitment 2020 for all the job seekers. All the eligible candidates apply for NHDC Apprentice Recruitment 2020 through their main site nhdcindia.com which is released by the Narmada Hydroelectric Development Corporation. All the willing candidates download and fill the NHDC Application Form 2020 from 01st September 2020 to 25th September 2020.
Without any delay, All the job seekers apply for NHDC Apprentice Recruitment 2020 before the due date. Before applying this recruitment you need to check 21 NHDC Vacancy 2020 for the posts of Graduate Apprentice, Diploma Apprentice, Technician Apprentice. To get more info about Narmada Hydroelectric Development Corporation Recruitment 2020 can check then next section.
NHDC Recruitment 2020
Narmada Hydroelectric Development Corporation has released NHDC Recruitment 2020 from their main site. And this NHDC Apprentice Recruitment 2020 starts from 01st September 2020 to 25th September 2020. This the board will hire the eligible and dynamic candidates for this recruitment in order to fill out the NHDC Vacancy 2020 in the Madhya Pradesh State. By referring to this recruitment, All the eligible ones fill the NHDC Application Form 2020 for the posts of 21 Graduate Apprentice, Diploma Apprentice, Technician Apprentice Posts from our site.
Narmada Hydroelectric Development Corporation Recruitment 2020 Highlights
|Organization Name||Narmada Hydroelectric Development Corporation|
|Post Of The Name||Graduate Apprentice, Diploma Apprentice, Technician Apprentice|
|Vacancy In Number||21|
|Category||Madhya Pradesh Govt Jobs|
|Starting Date||01st September 2020|
|Last Date||25th September 2020|
Candidates should have passed the below-prescribed qualification for BE/B.TECH/ITI/Diploma in relevant discipline/trade as on 01.09.2020. Applicants, Those who have the minimum required qualification are eligible to apply for NHDC Recruitment 2020. Interested candidates check out the Post Wise Qualification details in the below.
- For Graduate Apprentice: Applicants must complete a Bachelor’s Degree (BE/B.TECH) in Civil Engineering with 70% of marks for General/OBC and 60% for SC/ST.
- For Diploma Apprentice: Diploma in the Relevant Discipline.
- For ITI Apprentice: ITI in Relevant Trade.
Also, Check: Govt Jobs For Graduates 2020
Those who want to get placed in the Madhya Pradesh State, those ones must have a Minimum Age Limit of 18 years and a Maximum Age Limit of 25 years.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 25 years
In this NHDC Apprentice Recruitment 2020, the Officials did not mention any details about the Application Fee. So eligible candidates once refer to the official’s notification for knowing the details about the Application Fee.
The selection will be based on the eligible applications received then only the board will decide for the selection process for Graduate/Diploma/ITI Apprentice posts. So all the willing candidates refer to the NHDC Recruitment 2020 Selection Process details from the below image.
Selected candidates for respective apprenticeship training at Indira Sagar Power Station shall be paid a consolidated monthly stipend as mentioned below. No Other allowances or additional emoluments will be paid to them.
- For Graduate Apprentices: Rs. 9,000/-
- For Technical/Diploma Apprentices: Rs. 8,000/-
- For Technician (Vocational)/ITI Apprentices: Rs. 7,000/-
This Year the board issued a total of 21 Graduate Apprentice, Diploma Apprentice, Technician Apprentice posts in the Madhya Pradesh State. In includes 6 Graduate Apprentice, 5 Diploma Apprentice & 10 Technician Apprentice vacancies.
|Trade/Discipline||Graduate Apprentice||Technical/Diploma Apprentices||Technician (Vocational)/ITI Apprentices|
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering||0||1||0|
|Computer Operator & Programming Asst||0||0||2|
Also, Check: Diploma Govt Jobs 2020
How to apply for NHDC Recruitment 2020
- Open the NHDC Official Site nhdcindia.com.
- Then the home page is displayed on the screen.
- Then go to the “Career” section and click on the “Recruitment” tab.
- Next, the Recruitment page is displayed on the screen.
- After that, Click on “Apprentice for a period of one the year 2020-21 Advt PDF“
- Open the PDF and read it carefully.
- The Eligible candidates go to fill the application with the required details.
- And also upload required documents.
- Hit the submit button.
- Pay the required application fee.
- Download and submit the NHDC Application Form 2020 by the following address.
- Deputy General Manager (HR), NHDC- Indira Sagar Power Station, Narmada Nagar, District- Khandwa (MP) 450119
Also, Check: SECL Dumper Operator Recruitment 2020
NHDC Application Form 2020
At the bottom of this page, We have given NHDC Recruitment 2020 PDF for the sake of candidates. After getting this recruitment you need to Education Qualification, Age Limit, NHDC Vacancy 2020 & many more details. After checking the recruitment details you need to Download and fill the NHDC Application Form 2020 from 01st September 2020 to 25th September 2020. If the candidates have any doubts regarding the NHDC Apprentice Recruitment 2020, those ones read this page and get the details completely.
Also, Check: Apprentice Govt Jobs 2020
Download NHDC Recruitment 2020 PDF: Click Here
NHDC Application Form 2020: Click Here (For ITI Apprentice)
NHDC Application Form 2020: Click Here (For Graduate & Diploma Apprentice)