NHM Maharashtra CHO Recruitment 2019 of 3965 Community Health Officer Posts has been released in District wise by the officials of the National Health Mission, Mumbai. Every board applies for the NHM Maharashtra CHO Vacancy at the official website @ www.nrhm.maharashtra.gov.in from 16th Sep 2019. Check our page for the sample copy of the NHM Maharashtra CHO Application Form and the download links are placed in the below section. So, all the willing candidates can apply for the NHM Maharashtra CHO Vacancy Notification before 14th Oct 2019 through the offline process.
NHM Maharashtra CHO Recruitment 2019
- 1 NHM Maharashtra CHO Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 NHM Maharashtra Community Health Officer Recruitment 2019
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 Download NHM Maharashtra CHO Application Form
- 1.4 3965 NHM Maharashtra CHO Vacancy
The details of this NHM Maharashtra Community Health Officer Recruitment 2019 and the lists of National Health Mission Notification is carrying the package of NHM Maharashtra. The NHM Maharashtra CHO Recruitment 2019 details with given qualifications in the below section. The dates are getting on 01st July 2019, the last date is the due date of 3965 NRHM Maharashtra CHO Jobs of Maharashtra State. Maharashtra NHM Recruitment is noticeable here for the Community Health Officer Posts approximately 3965 Posts. So, Candidates who had applied for the NHM Maharashtra CHO Vacancy Notification in offline mode must attend the written test at the respective location given.
NHM Maharashtra Community Health Officer Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Organization||National Health Mission, Mumbai [Maharashtra]|
|Name of the Posts||Community Health Officer (CHO) Posts|
|Number of Posts||3965 Posts|
|Category||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
|Starting Date Of Registration||16th Sep 2019|
|Ending Date Of Registration||14th Oct 2019|
|Written Exam Date||Update soon|
- Must pass the Passed Bachelors in Ayurvedic Medicine/ Unani Medicine/ Nursing from a recognized university.
- Kindly check further Educational Qualifications which are given in Official Notification.
- For reserved categories have the 43 years of age limit
- for the open category have the age limit up to 38 years
- For Open Category candidates: Rs. 150/-
- For Reserved Category candidates: Rs. 100/-
- Applicants will get the 10,000 per month during the Certificate Programme.
- After 25,000 per month consolidated Performance-based incentive.
- Based on the Written Exam
|Name of the District||No of Vacancy|
Steps to apply for NHM Maharashtra CHO Recruitment 2019
- Visit the official website of @ www.nrhm.maharashtra.gov.in.
- Go to the Home Page, On this, you will find out the NHM Maharashtra Recruitment 2019 Notification.
- Select the Correct Option.
- Fill the Details & Enclosed the Documents in the prescribed format.
- Complete all the formalities as per the norms of the NHM Maharashtra Recruitment 2019.
- Scrutinize all the details & Submit the form Successfully mentioned postal address through the offline process.
Download NHM Maharashtra CHO Application Form
The Contenders already in the checking process of the NRHM Maharashtra CHO Notification for the 3965 Community Health Officer Posts in District wise. For these vacancies also NHM Maharashtra Board wants to conduct the written examination for the applied ones. Check out the full details of the NHM Community Health Officer Recruitment. If you are really want to join in Maharashtra, National Health Mission (NHM) then submit the NHM Maharashtra CHO Application form before 14th Oct 2019, through the offline mode and attend the written exam as per the schedule. The Application download link is also placed in the below section of the page.
3965 NHM Maharashtra CHO Vacancy
Nearly 3965 vacancies are released recently to hire the NHM Maharashtra CHO Recruitment 2019 to fill vacant seats in the various departments. So, all you need to do one thing once, audit the complete notification from this web page @ recruitmentindia.in, if you are satisfied with this requirement then, participate in the 3965 NHM Maharashtra Community Health Officer Vacancy registration process offline and attend the written exam on the dates will be given.
Important Links and Dates
Official Website: www.nrhm.maharashtra.gov.in
Starting Date Of Registration: 16th Sep 2019
Ending Date Of Registration: 14th Oct 2019
Written Exam Date: Update soon
NHM Maharashtra CHO Recruitment 2019 issued region wise individually. So, the Candidates who belong to these regions can apply for the NHM Maharashtra Community Health Officer jobs, If you are eligible then follow the instructions which are informed by the National Health Mission (NHM) Maharashtra Board and send the application form.