NIT Jamshedpur Non Teaching Recruitment Notification 2019 is released by the National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur on 30.08.2019 and informs that a total of 73 Non-Teaching Positions are going to be recruited with the Suitable Aspirants. That’s why NIT Jamshedpur Non Teaching Application is being requesting from the Interested Ones in Online at www.nitjsr.ac.in from 05.09.2019 to 04.10.2019
- 1 NIT Jamshedpur Non Teaching Recruitment 2019 | 73 Technician, Technical Assistant & Other Jobs
- 1.1 NIT Jamshedpur Non Teaching Recruitment 2019 Details
- 1.2 Essential Qualifications
- 1.3 73 NIT Jamshedpur Technician, Technical Assistant Vacancy
- 1.4 NIT Jamshedpur Non-Teaching Jobs Application @ www.nitjsr.ac.in
NIT Jamshedpur Non Teaching Recruitment 2019 | 73 Technician, Technical Assistant & Other Jobs
Latest NIT Jamshedpur Recruitment 2019 for the 73 Non-Teaching Positions is announced on 30.08.2019 and activate the Registration Links for Interested Contenders on 05.09.2019. So, The Candidates who are Freshers/ Work Experienced looking for Employment news across India may come across this NIT Jamshedpur Non Teaching Notification 2019 for noticing the Posts and its number available along with Qualifications, Selection Rounds, etc. Then they come to a conclusion for what posts they are eligible and whether they apply for Various posts at a time or not. NIT, Jamshedpur also offering the opportunity that anybody can apply for more than one post of the vacancies listed on the 73 NIT Jamshedpur Non Teaching Posts Vacancies by applying separately in Online by paying separate Application Fee on or before 04.10.2019
NIT Jamshedpur Non Teaching Recruitment 2019 Details
|Name Of The University||National Institute of Technology (NIT), Jamshedpur|
|Name Of The Posts||Non-Teaching Staff Positions|
|Number Of Posts||73 Posts|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Location Of Job||NIT, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand|
|Advertisement Date||30th August 2019|
|Application Start Date||05th September 2019|
|Application Last Date||04th October 2019 (05.00 PM)|
|Final Date To Submit Applications||15th October 2019 (05.00 PM)|
Contenders who are possessing 12th, B.E/B. Tech/ Degree, Post Graduate/ equivalent from recognized board/ University/ Institution to apply for the NIT Jamshedpur Non-Teaching Posts Recruitment 2019.
Coming to the Age Limits, Post-Wise Age Limits changes for every Post, that’s why candidates are advised to check out the NIT Jamshedpur Non Teaching Notification 2019 before applying.
- Group – A Post: Rs.2,000/-
- Group – B Post: Rs.1,000/-
- Group – C Post: Rs.500/-
- No application fee is required for SC/ST/PWD candidates and employees of NIT Jamshedpur.
NIT, Jamshedpur will recruit the candidates for the 73 NIT Jamshedpur Non Teaching Jobs through
- Written Test/ Interview based on the Applications.
- Principal Scientific: Rs.144200/-
- Engineer: Rs.118500/-
- Librarian: Rs.78800/-
- Medical Officer: Rs.56100/-
- Technical Assistant, Superintendent: Rs.35400/-
- Assistant, Technician: Rs.21700/-
NIT Jamshedpur Non-Teaching Position Vacancies
- Principal Scientific/ Technical Officer: 1
- Superintendent Engineer: 1
- Deputy Librarian: 1
- Medical Officer: 1
- Superintendent: 5
- Technical Assistant: 22
- Junior Assistant: 9
- Senior Technician: 11
- Technician: 22
How To Register For NIT Jamshedpur Non Teaching Recruitment 2019?
- Every candidate Must go to NIT, Jamshedpur Main Webpage at www.nitjsr.ac.in
- Open the Advertisement For Appointment Of Non-Teaching Posts which scrolls on homepage.
- Open it and Go with the detailed data and vacancies available and Applying format, recruitment rules.
- Then click on Click Here For Apply Online of Non-Teaching Posts.
- You are directed to a new page and first Do New User Registration by giving every information.
- After that pay the fee and Complete the Submission of NIT Jamshedpur Non Teaching Posts Application Form.
- Take a Hard copy of it and On Envelpe provide “Applying For the Post Of ——-” and send to the address given below before 15.10.2019
Registrar, National Institute of Technology Jamshedpur, Jamshedpur-831014, Jharkhand, India
73 NIT Jamshedpur Technician, Technical Assistant Vacancy
Among the Offered 73 Vacancies, There are Various Posts which falls under Group – A, B, C. So, to get a better understanding to follow the List of NIT Jamshedpur Technician Jobs given above or simply Download NIT Jamshedpur Technical Assistant Notification and notice the information and come to a conclusion for which posts they are eligible in order to do the registration. Aspirants first need to Register in Online and then Submit the Filled NIT Jamshedpur Non Teaching Online Application with attached documents to be address mentioned above before 15.10.2019. If not, the respective Applicant Application will not be entertained for the Selection process which may contain Written Test/ Interview. That’s why Candidates Maintain Proper Knowledge during Filling the NIT Jamshedpur Non Teaching Recruitment Application and in the Submission Process.
NIT Jamshedpur Non-Teaching Jobs Application @ www.nitjsr.ac.in
Applicants must First Get knowledge on Qualifications, Age Factors etc from the given NIT Jamshedpur Non Teaching Posts Notification first and then go to the Application available at www.nitjsr.ac.in for the registration process. After successful completion of Registration wait for the Updates about selection because it may contain Written Test/ Interview or both based on the Number of Applicants enrolled. And they have to clear those rounds successfully if they want to get selected for the Various Posts listed on the NIT Jamshedpur Recruitment of Non-Teaching Positions. And to the selected ones, the salary provided will be varies post-wise as mentioned in the details above.
Official Dates And Links
Initial Date Of Registration: 05.09.2019
Final Date To Submit Application: 04.10.2019 (05.00 PM)
Final Date To Submit Hard Copies: 15.10.2019 (05.00 PM)
Main Website: www.nitjsr.ac.in
Using the www.RecruitmentIndia.in, details about the www.nitjsr.ac.in Non-Teaching Recruitment 2019 is gained by the Applicant and for this, Both Freshers and Experienced ones are allowed to apply across India. But, Somewhat priority will be given to the Experienced Candidates by NIT Authorities during the filing of aspirants for the 73 NIT Jamshedpur Technician Jobs.