NTA UGC NET Notification 2022 | Get Details Of UGC National Eligibility Test @ ugcnet.nta.nic.in: NTA UGC NET Notification 2022 is now released by the National Testing Agency (NTA) at the official website i.e ugcnet.nta.nic.in. This NTA UGC NET Recruitment 2022 was started on the 30th of April 2022. Hence applicants first of all have to know the important details afterward you can submit your NTA UGC NET Application Form 2022 on or before the 30th May 2022. This UGC National Eligibility Test is for the Junior Research Fellowship (JRF), Assistant Professor posts. So candidates read this article to get more information about the NTA UGC NET 2022 Notification. Because in this article we have given all the complete information about the National Testing Agency UGC NET Notification 2022.
Details Of NTA UGC NET Notification 2022
|Organization Name||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Name Of Examination||UGC National Eligibility Test|
|Entrance Test For Posts||Junior Research Fellowship (JRF), Assistant Professor|
|Application Form Starting Date||30th April 2022|
|Application Form Closing Date|
|Category||Entrance Exams Notification|
NTA UGC NET Recruitment 2022
NTA UGC NET Notification 2022 is for the candidates who are showing interest in the Junior Research Fellowship (JRF), Assistant Professor. If you are interested in this notification then you have to compulsory read this article from the top to bottom. Because in this article you can get the important information which is about the NTA UGC NET Recruitment 2022. Hence applicants read this article to clear their doubts about the eligibility criteria such are educational qualification, age limit, and the application fee. Many candidates are filling out this NTA UGC NET Application Form 2022 from 30th April 2022. So candidates without any delay submit your application form also on or before the 30th May 2022. If you cross the last date of the application submission then you won’t apply for this NTA UGC NET 2022 Notification. If you want to get the syllabus and previous papers of this National Testing Agency UGC NET Notification 2022 read then click on the below links.
|NTA UGC NET Syllabus|
|NTA UGC NET Previous Papers|
|NTA UGC NET Result|
Applicants must have the below-provided education qualifications to apply for the NTA UGC NET Notification 2022.
- The candidate should have a minimum score of 55% is required in a Master’s Degree or equivalent examination from any university or institution recognized by UGC.
The following upper limit candidates only are eligible to apply for this NTA UGC NET Recruitment 2022.
- Junior Research Fellowship (JRF): 31 Years
- Assistant Professor: No upper age limit.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the norms.
The below-mentioned application fee must be paid by the candidates who want to submit their NTA UGC NET Application Form 2022.
- For General/ Unreserved: Rs.1100/-
- For OBC-NCL/EWS: Rs.550/-
- For SC/ ST/ PwD/ Transgender: Rs.275/-
- Applicants can check the official NTA UGC NET 2022 Notification to know about the selection process.
Fill NTA UGC NET Application Form 2022 @ ugcnet.nta.nic.in
- Open the official website i.e ugcnet.nta.nic.in
- On the official website, you can see the information tab which is located at the top side of the home page.
- Move the cursor on that tab and select the information bulletin.
- A new page will be opened there you can download the notification.
- Once you get clarity and you feel you are eligible for this notification then go back to the home page.
- There click on candidate activity and age you will be transformed to the new page.
- On that page, you can submit your NTA UGC NET Application Form 2022 by using the registration and login buttons.
|NTA UGC NET Notification 2022||Click Here|
|NTA UGC NET Application Form 2022||Registration || Login|