NTPC ITI Recruitment 2019 Notification shall be active on www.ntpc.co.in to hire the Posts of ITI Trainee & Diploma Trainee, Assistant General Trainee Vacancies of which the contenders who are looking for NTPC Jobs have to Check out the NTPC ITI Trainee Vacancy and must open the www.ntpccareers.net and there the Contenders may submit their Filled NTPC ITI Trainee Application Form before the last date of the application process as on 31st August 2019 and the links are already active position from the 01st August 2019.
NTPC ITI Recruitment 2019
- 1 NTPC ITI Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 Details About NTPC ITI & Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2019
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 Download NTPC ITI Application Form
- 1.4 NTPC Trainee Vacancy Notification
National Thermal Power Corporation Limited announces the NTPC ITI Trainee Recruitment Notification 2019 on 01st August 2019 For the Eligible Ones. Aspirants Who are searching for the NTPC ITI Job Recruitment then, go to the official page to know the minimum recruitment details. The Posts that are to be filled by the NTPC Organisation are ITI Trainee & Diploma Trainee, Assistant General Trainee Vacancies. Actually, the eligibility criteria for the candidates who are really want to apply for the NTPC ITI Trainee Recruitment 2019, Apply before the due date. We RecruitmentIndia.in are helping you by giving the most useful information while applying the NTPC ITI & Diploma Trainee Notification. So, use the facility by clicking the below links to submit the NTPC ITI Application form without getting any ambiguity.
Details About NTPC ITI & Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2019
|Name Of The Organization||National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC)|
|Name Of The Post||ITI Trainee, Diploma Trainee, Assistant General Trainee & Other Posts|
|Number Of Posts||79 Posts|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Start Date||01st August 2019|
|Application Last Date||31st August 2019|
|Mode Of Application||Online Mode|
Check here to know the Academic Qualifications to complete the registration process for the NTPC ITI Recruitment.
- ITI Trainee: 10th Pass with ITI course in relevant trade.
- Assistant Trainee: Must have the qualification in the graduation and English typing 30 WPM/ 150 Keystrokes Per Minute.
- Diploma Trainee: Have the Graduation or Diploma in the respective field.
- To know more details about the education qualification, candidates refer to the official notification.
- For ITI Trainee and Assistant Trainee Posts: 37 Years
- For Diploma Trainee Posts: 35 Years
NTPC Board will make follow the following rounds for hiring the NTPC ITI Trainee Vacancy.
- Written Test
- Skill test or 2nd stage written test
- For ITI Trainee and Assistant Trainee Posts: Rs. 21,500/-
- For Diploma Trainee Posts: Rs. 24, 000/-
To know the details of the application fee, candidates once refer to the official notification.
Total Posts: 79 Posts
- ITI (Electrician)Trainee: 30 Posts
- ITI (Fitter)Trainee: 16 Posts
- ITI (Instrument )Trainee: 12 Posts
- Assistant General Trainee: 05 Posts
- Lab Assistant Chemistry Trainee: 06 Posts
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical): 05 Posts
- Diploma Trainee (Mechanical): 05 Posts
Steps to apply for the NTPC ITI Recruitment 2019
- Visit the NTPC official website First @ www.ntpc.co.in.
- Go to the Recruitment Page, On this, you will find out the NTPC ITI Trainee Recruitment Notification 2019.
- If you are suitable, then Select the Correct Post and Fill the Details & Enclosed the Documents in the prescribed format
- Complete all the formalities as per the norms of the NTPC ITI Notification 2019.
- Scrutinize all the details & Submit the NTPC ITI & Diploma Trainee Application Form.
Download NTPC ITI Application Form
Candidates get the NTPC ITI Recruitment 2019 Notification Details here clearly. All should attend this NTPC ITI Vacancy details to apply for the notification. So, one can appear for all the selection rounds which are especially Written Exam And then Skill test or 2nd stage written test. The Posts likely to be hired are 79 NTPC ITI Trainee, Diploma Trainee, Assistant General Trainee & Other Posts. For that, they are inviting the online NTPC ITI Application Form on the official site. So, contenders by following the information do Apply For NTPC Trainee Vacancies immediately with the help of the mentioned links and details on this web page.
NTPC Trainee Vacancy Notification
Candidates, Are you looking for the NTPC ITI Recruitment 2019? They are here to get the entire information to apply for the Notification in time. The NTPC Announced the Advertisement on 01st August 2019, till then the candidates have to wait to register for the available posts. The one who is willing to apply for the NTPC Vacancy ITI Notification then, join in the Registration Process using the links given below. Before applying for the post check out clearly and then, start to fill the NTPC Lab Assistant Trainee Application Form by using the right link and Also find the Latest Exam Admit Cards here.
Also, check >>>NTPC Diploma Trainee Result
Useful Dates And Links For NTPC ITI Recruitment 2019
Official Website: www.ntpc.co.in
Application Start Date: 01st August 2019
Application Last Date: 31st August 2019
Downloading of Admit Card for 1st Stage: Last Week of September 2019
Date Of 1st Stage Aptitude/Knowledge: 3rd Week of October 2019
Date Of 2nd Stage Aptitude/Knowledge: 3rd Week of November 2019
Date Of 2nd Stage Technical/Skill Test: 2nd Week of December 2019
To overcome the last day of rush during the server issues we request the Job hunters use the link to apply for the NTPC ITI Recruitment 2019 Notification through the online. Here the official notification is enclosed here on this site. Up to the mark, information is attached below of the page. So once Refer then confirm all the given eligibility details. Catch out @ recruitment India.in will get all the regular updates and the NTPC ITI Trainee Notification.