NTPC Medical Officer Recruitment 2020 has released for recruiting the 60 Medical Officer (GDMO), Medical Specialist Posts by the department of the NTPC. Candidates who are willing to apply for this NTPC Medical Officer Vacancy 2020 can check the eligibility criteria for knowing that are suitable to apply for this NTPC Medical Specialist Recruitment 2020 or not.
The NTPC Medical Officer Application Form 2020 will be accepted form the suitable candidates from 18.08.2020 to 02.09.2020. To get the details of the NTPC Recruitment 2020 GDMO, Medical Specialist along with the application form links refer to the official website of the www.ntpc.co.in.
- 1 Brief Details of NTPC Recruitment 2020
- 2 NTPC Medical Officer Recruitment 2020
- 3 NTPC Medical Officer Application Form 2020
Brief Details of NTPC Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Recruitment Board||NTPC|
|Name of the Post||Medical Officer (GDMO), Medical Specialist Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||60 Vacancies|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Starting Date to Apply||18.08.2020|
|Last Date to Apply||02.09.2020|
|Mode of Applying||Online Mode|
|Official Website||www.ntpc.co.in or www.ntpccareers.net|
NTPC Medical Officer Recruitment 2020
The recruitment board of the NTPC will be going to hire the candidates for the position of Medical Officer (GDMO), Medical Specialist Posts. And for that NTPC Medical Officer Recruitment 2020 process, the officials have started the applications receiving form 18.08.2020. So the candidates who are having the interest to apply for this NTPC Medical Officer Vacancy 2020 can fill the online NTPC Medical Officer Application Form 2020 before the due date of the 02.09.2020.
Also, Chweck>>> NTPC Medical Officer Previous Papers
- Candidates who are having the interest to fill the online NTPC Medical Officer Application Form 2020 must have the educational qualifications of the MBBS in the recognized university or organization. And the qualifications should be recognized by the medical council of India.
- And for Medical Specialist posts, you should have the 01-year experience. And for Medical Officer posts you must have 02 years of experience. And the internship training will not be considered as of the experience.
For more clarifications please refer to the official notification at the end of this page.
Candidates are you wish to apply for this NTPC Medical Officer Vacancy 2020 then you should have the upper age limit of the 37 years.
Whenever you are going to apply for this NTPC Recruitment 2020 you should have to pay the application fee. And the application fee as decided by the officials i.e for General/EWS/OBC category peoples needs to pay the non-refundable amount of Rs. 300/-. And the SC/ST/PwBD/XSM category and female candidates need not pay any application fee. Candidates can pay the application fee either from the online mode or from the offline mode.
By conducting the Written test/Interview. And the selection rounds will be decided by the recruitment board of the NTPC Limited after completion of the application process.
The selected candidates will get the pay scale for Medical Specialist is Rs. 60,000/- – Rs. 1,80,000/- & E4 : Rs. 70,000/- – Rs. 2,00,000/- and for Medical Officer posts Rs. 50,000/- – Rs. 1,60,000/-
- For Medical Specialist posts: Rs. 60,000/- – Rs. 1,80,000/- & E4 : Rs. 70,000/- – Rs. 2,00,000/-
- For Medical Officer Posts: Rs. 50,000/- – Rs. 1,60,000/-
The organization of the NTPC will be going to hire the 60 new vacancies. Under these posts 23 posts for Medical Specialist posts and 37 Posts for Medical Officer posts.
|Name of the Post||UR||OBC||ST||SC||Total|
|Medical specialist||12||07||04||00||23 Posts|
|Medical Officer (GDMO)||19||10||06||02||37 Posts|
How to apply for this NTPC Recruitment 2020
- Firstly open the official site of www.ntpccareers.net.
- And in that catch the link for the Recruitment for Medical Specialist and the Medical officer link.
- Now hit on the ” Click Here “ option.
- Now you can get the important links page.
- Now click on the Click Here to apply option.
- then the Functional area page displays on the screen.
- Over there select the required functional area.
- And click on the submit button.
- Then the application form occurs on the screen.
- Over there check the eligibility details carefully and then if you are eligible then click on the Apply Option.
- Now the application form will occur on the screen.
- After that fill the all details carefully and then submit it to the required authority.
- Now pay the application fee as per the notification by click on the Click Online payment Status option
- Then take a print out of the payslip either form the online or from offline mode by entering the candidate’s name.
- Finally, print registration slip by click on the Print Registration Slip(After Online Registration) option.
NTPC Medical Officer Application Form 2020
Before going to fill the NTPC Medical Officer Application Form 2020 check the eligibility details mentioned on this page clearly and then proceed for the application form filling process. In the above of this page, we have given the step by step procedure to fill the online application form. So follow to this overall page and submit the NTPC Medical Officer Application Form 2020 with the help of the below-mentioned link.
Also, Chweck>>> NTPC Medical Officer Syllabus
NTPC Medical Officer Application Form 2020: Apply Here
Check Online Payment Status: Click Here
Print Pay-Slip in Online Payment: Click Here
Print Pay-Slip in Offline Payment: Click Here
Print registration Slip: Click Here