- 1 Details Of ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- 2 ONGC Apprentice Notification 2022
ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022 – Check Eligibility For 3614 Apprentice Vacancy @ www.ongcindia.com: Applicants have to notice the ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022, to apply online for the 3614 vacancies and get the required info of ONGC Apprentice Vacancy 2022 under the Apprentice posts to register for the ONGC Apprenticeship 2022 Recruitment. So, Start to submit your ONGC Apprentice Notification 2022 from 27th April 2022 to 22nd May 2022 through the official website www.ongcindia.com authority page. Observe the ONGC Apprentice Application Form 2022 which is given in this article & submit the form within the commenced date.
Details Of ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC)|
|Name of the Posts||Trade & Technician Apprentice Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||3614 Posts|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date||27th April 2022|
|Date of Result/Selection||23rd May 2022|
|Category||Central Govt Job|
ONGC Apprentice Notification 2022
The Oil and Natural Gas Corporation invites the ONGC Apprenticeship Recruitment 2022 for the Apprentices vacancies all over India. Almost all candidates have known that the ONGC issued the notification for the participants to fill the 3614 vacancies in the ONGC. So, all interested & Willing candidates can apply for this ONGC Apprentice Vacancy 2022. Apart from that, all the contenders get the complete information relating to the notification for ITI or diploma holders’ details. Well, one can participate in the registration process from 27th April 2022. The ONGC Recruitment Board released the online Applications. Likely, the Stunners can get the ONGC Apprenticeship 2022 Recruitment. You also download the Official Notification. Because before you are applying for these vacancies you have to know the eligibility criteria by reading ONGC Apprentice Notification 2022. On this page, Applicants Without getting any ambiguity the candidates can participate in this recruitment by submitting your ONGC Apprentice Application Form 2022.
|ONGC Trade Apprentice Result|
The candidates who are shows interest in the ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022 must have the following educational qualifications.
- For ITI Apprentice Posts: ITI Trade in related discipline from a recognized university.
- For Technician Apprentice Posts: Diploma in the related discipline from the recognized university.
- For Graduate Apprentice Posts: Graduation in the related discipline from the recognized university
In order to apply for ONGC Apprenticeship 2022 Recruitment applicants must have the following age limits.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 24 Years
- For OBC: 03 Years
- For SC, ST: 05 Years
- For PwD: 10 Years
ONGC Apprentice Vacancy 2022 details are given below in a tabular format.
|Location Sectors||Number Of Vacancies|
|Central Sector Total||228|
To join The ONGC Apprentice. Applicants must follow the selection rounds
- Merit Basis
- Certificates Verification
Selected candidates will get the following pay scale as per the ONGC Apprentice Notification 2022.
|Category of Apprentice||Stipend amount per month (Rupees)|
|Trade Apprentice (01 Year ITI)||Rs.7700/-|
|Trade Apprentice (02 Year ITI)||Rs.8050/-|
- There the No Registration Fee to submit the ONGC Apprentice Application Form 2022.
Apply ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022 @ www.ongcindia.com
- Visit the official website @ www.ongcindia.com.
- Click on the career link which is available on the home page.
- Now again tap on the 2022 link
- Next hit on the notification.
- Now read all the information.
- And if you feel you are eligible for these posts then click on the links which are mentioned on the notification to apply.
- Enter the required details in the application form by using those links.
- Then, Submit the form after completing the filling process.
|New ONGC Apprentice Notification 2022 Last Date Extended Notice||Click Here|
|Download ONGC Apprentice Notification 2022||Click Here|
|Apply ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022||Click Here|