The ONGC Recruitment Through GATE 2019 official notification and application links are released @ www.ongcindia.com for recruiting of 785 ONGC Executive (GT’s AEE and Other Posts). The ONGC Executive application process was started on 5th April 2019 until then25th April 2019 and the interview will be held on 10th June 2019.
- 1 ONGC Recruitment Through GATE 2019
- 1.1 ONGC Executive Recruitment 2019 Overview
- 1.2 ONGC Executive Recruitment
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Education Qualification:
- 1.5 ONGC Executive Application Form @ www.ongcindia.com
ONGC Recruitment Through GATE 2019
ONGC Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019: Are you searching for the PSU recruitment through GATE 2019? If yes, read this article completely for the latest updates about the govt jobs in the central department. The Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited announces the ONGC Recruitment Through GATE 2019 for the graduated candidates. Aspirants, who have completed their graduation and secured GATE Scorecard, that candidates catch this opportunity? Also, refer to Sarkari Jobs on this page. The ONGC Recruitment Through GATE 2019 wants to recruit the worthy candidates for the filling of 789 Graduate Trainee(AEE) Posts. The board releases the huger number of vacancies for suitable candidates. The application process was proceeding on 5th April 2019 to 25th April 2019. Applied candidates, also refer Latest Central Govt Jobs on this page.
ONGC Executive Recruitment 2019 Overview
|Name of The Organisation||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Post||Graduate Trainee Posts|
|Application Start Date||05th April 2019|
|Application Last Date||25th April 2019|
|Interview Call letters Available On||5th May to 25th May 2019 (Tentative)|
|Interview Date||10th June 2019(Tentative)|
|Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Official website||@ www.ongcindia.com|
ONGC Executive Recruitment
ONGC has commenced the registration of ONGC 785 Graduate Trainee Vacancy Recruitment registration process. Do you qualify in the GATE 2019 Exam? if yes, you are eligible for this ONGC Executive Recruitment. In this ONGC board offers many departments in the engineering course. So candidates once refer to this notification and then apply it. This ONGC GT’s(AEE) Recruitment Notification selection process was based on the Gate-2019 scorecard and interview. Gate qualified candidates, apply for ONGC Recruitment Through GATE and after the board gives the inteRview call letter to the applicants. Applied candidates don’t worry about the interview purpose. In this page, you can also check Technical Interview Questions on this page.
Applicants should complete your Graduate Degree in the required department.
- AEE (Cementing) – Mechanical – Graduate Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- AEE (Cementing) – Petroleum – Graduate Degree in Petroleum Engineering
- AEE (Civil) – Graduate Degree in Civil Engineering
- AEE (Drilling) – Mechanical – Graduate Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- AEE (Drilling) – Petroleum – Graduate Degree in Petroleum Engineering
- AEE (Electrical) – Graduate Degree in Electrical Engineering
- AEE (Electronics) – Graduate Degree in Electronics Engineering
- AEE (Instrumentation) – Graduate Degree in Instrumentation Engineering
- AEE (Mechanical) – Graduate Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- AEE (Production) – Mechanical – Graduate Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- AEE (Production) – Petroleum – Graduate Degree in Petroleum Engineering / Applied Petroleum Engineering
- AEE (Production) – Chemical – Graduate Degree in Chemical Engineering
- AEE (Reservoir) – Post Graduate Degree in Geophysics
- Chemist – Post Graduate in Chemistry w
- Geologist – Post Graduate Degree in Geophysics
- Geophysicist (Surface) – Post Graduate Degree in Geophysics
- Geophysicist (Wells) – Post Graduate Degree in Geophysics
- Materials Management Officer – Graduate Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Programming Officer – Graduate Degree in Computer Engineering
- Transport Officer – Graduate degree in Auto Engineering
The ONGC Executive Recruitment through GATE 2019, applicants should maintain the mentioned age at the bottom.
The Minimum Age: 21 years
Maximum Age: 30 years
The selection process was based on
- Gate- 2019 Score Card
The board pays the sufficient salary for the selected candidates. The monthly pay scale was
ONGC Executive Salary is Rs.29400/- to Rs.50500/-
- For general and other candidates: Rs. 370/- Plus Charges Rs.70.80/-
- For SC/ST/Ex.serviceman/ PWD candidates: NIL
Advertisement No. 3/2019 (R&P)
Name of the Post
Materials Management Officer
AEE (lndustrial Engineering)
ONGC Executive Application Form @ www.ongcindia.com
Apply Online ONGC GT Recruitment through GATE 2019 @ www.ongcindia.com. Candidates don’t waste your time in the searching of the ONGC Recruitment Through GATE 2019 notification details. You can once click on the official site of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited, you will get all information about this recruitment. Aspirants, you have any doubt about the applying process, follow the bottom of the page. The link of ONGC Executive Application Form @ www.ongcindia.com is open in between 5th to 25th April 2019 only.
The applying Steps Are:
- Check the official website of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited @ www.ongcindia.com
- Go to the homepage.
- Opened on the home page and check Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Recruitment Notification 2019 link.
- Click on the link and check the eligibility details like educational qualifications, selection process, pay scale, application fee, age limit etc.
- In case you are eligible for these vacancies to Fill up the required details in the application form.
- Attach the necessary Documents in the PDF format.
- Should Pay the fee as per the norms of the ONGC Recruitmen Through GATE 2019.
- Hence, Submit the application form after completing the filling process.
- Take out the print out it will be useful for you in further sections
Starting date of Application: 5th April 2019
Ending Date of Application: 25th April 2019
Interview Call Letter release Date: 5th to 25th May 2019
Interview Dates: 10th June 2019 onwards