OSSC Junior Executive Assistant Syllabus 2023 – Download Odisha JEA Exam Pattern @ www.ossc.gov.in:-On their official website @ www.ossc.gov.in, OSSC officials published the Odisha Junior Executive Assistant Syllabus 2023. So, if you’re seeking the OSSC Junior Executive Assistant Exam Pattern 2023, you may either obtain it from our site or go to the official website. Candidates can simply get the OSSC JEA Syllabus 2023 because we have provided a link to it. If applicants want to do well on exam day, they should use the Odisha JEA Exam Pattern 2023 to help them prepare properly.
ଓଡ଼ିଶାବାସୀ ଯେଉଁମାନେ ସେମାନଙ୍କର ପରୀକ୍ଷା ପ୍ରସ୍ତୁତି ଆରମ୍ଭ କରିବାକୁ ଅପେକ୍ଷା କରନ୍ତି ତା’ପରେ ନିମ୍ନରେ ଦିଆଯାଇଥିବା ପରୀକ୍ଷା ପ୍ୟାଟର୍ ଏବଂ ସିଲାବସ୍ ଯାଞ୍ଚ କରନ୍ତୁ |
The candidate should also be familiar with the OSSC JEA Exam Pattern 2023 before studying for the exam. Visit the website periodically to get more details, and save it to your bookmarks to get the most latest updates of the OSSC Junior Executive Assistant Syllabus 2023. Candidates can also review the comprehensive material by just clicking the OSSC JEA Recruitment 2023 link.
OSSC Junior Executive Assistant Syllabus 2023
|Name Of The Organization||Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)|
|Name Of The Post||Junior Executive Assistant (JEA)|
|Category||Govt Job Syllabus|
|Minimum Qualification||12th Pass|
Odisha Junior Executive Assistant Syllabus 2023
Candidates who are determined to do well in the exam may review the OSSC Junior Executive Assistant Syllabus 2023. By reading this text, we can understand everything there is to know about the OSSC Junior Executive Assistant Exam Pattern 2023. Candidates should read the entire article to know all the information about the Junior Executive Assistant OSSC Syllabus. The candidates try to take their exam preparation very seriously as a result.
We suggest that you begin your study process by reviewing the Odisha Junior Executive Assistant Syllabus 2023 in order to achieve a respectable mark. Please double-check the material about the Odisha JEA Exam Pattern 2023 that is provided in the table format above. We can get a better idea of the topics that will be covered in the exam and the number of topics that we would potentially need to study for the test from the OSSC JEA Syllabus 2023.
OSSC Junior Executive Assistant Exam Pattern 2023
|Stage 1: Language Test in English and Odia||100 marks (50 marks each)||60 mins (30 mins each)|
|Stage 2: Typing Test in English (MS Word)||50 marks||10 mins|
|Stage 3: Test in Computer Application||70 marks||60 mins|
- The OSSC Junior Executive Assistant Selection Process is divided into two stages
- Computer-Based Test and Computer Proficiency Test & Document Verification.
- Stage 1 is just qualifying in nature.
- Typing test speed must be 40 words per minute from a printed matter containing 400 words.
- For typing test, the minimum qualifying mark will be 20 and 1 mark will be awarded for every 8 correctly typed words.
Test in Computer Application
In this stage., the test is divided into:
- MS Excel (25 marks)
- MS Powerpoint (25 marks)
- Internet and E-Mail (20 marks)
- The candidates must note that the merit list will be prepared by combining only the scores of the Typing
- Test and Test in Computer Application.
OSSC JEA Syllabus 2023 -Topic Wise
English Language/Odia Language
- Antonyms & Synonyms
- Agreements of the Verb with subject
- One word substitution
- Correct the Sentence
- Fill in the Blanks with articles
- Select Words from a group of words with opposite meanings
- B. Comprehension
- C. Sentence Rearrangement
- MS Excel (Cell Formatting such as bold, underline, date, number, etc), Formulas, etc
- MS Powerpoint
- Internet and E-Mail
|OSSC Junior Executive Assistant Syllabus, Exam Pattern 2023||Click Here|