OSSC Junior Librarian Syllabus 2021 – Check Odisha Junior Librarian Exam Pattern @ www.ossc.gov.in: Those who are looking for the OSSC Junior Librarian Syllabus 2021 pdf can download it free of cost from this page. Along with the syllabus, you can also check the OSSC Junior Librarian Exam Pattern 2021. It is important to know the exam paper scheme before starting the preparation only. So, without any late, you can know the examination structure and the subjects involved for the exam in the given Odisha Junior Librarian Syllabus 2021 from this page and also at www.ossc.gov.in.
The officials of the Odisha Staff Selection Commission had released the Odisha Junior Librarian Syllabus 2021 for the candidate’s exam preparation. The topics-wise subjects syllabus is listed in the below sections of this page. Now, check whether there is a change in the syllabus and the exam pattern because every year the syllabus might not be the same. As soon as possible download the www.ossc.gov.in Junior Librarian Syllabus 2021 and start your preparation as per that. Also, go through the following content which will let you know more info about the Odisha Junior Librarian Exam Pattern 2021.
Odisha Junior Librarian Syllabus 2021 Details
|Organization Name||Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)|
|Post Name||Junior Librarian|
|Category||All Govt Exams Syllabus|
|Minimum Qualification||Graduation Based Govt Jobs|
OSSC Junior Librarian Syllabus 2021
Applications, have you noticed the OSSC Junior Librarian Syllabus 2021? If no then your presence must be on this page. Because for the sake of the registered candidates, the officials of OSSC have released the official syllabus and also the exam pattern. And they have said that the exam paper will be prepared as per the Odisha Junior Librarian Syllabus 2021 only. Now quickly you have to know the actual exam marks, exam subjects, time duration, and many more exam-related details from the Odisha Junior Librarian Exam Pattern 2021. All those details are available on this single page at recruitmentindia.in.
At the bottom of this page, we have uploaded the direct links to download the OSSC Junior Librarian Exam Syllabus 2021. Those who are going to start the exam preparation must save the syllabus pdf. Without having the reference copy of the Odisha Junior Librarian Exam Pattern 2021 or the syllabus one cannot start the exam preparation. Moreover, schedule your preparation plan as per the syllabus only. If you are weak in any of teh subjects then have look at that subject topics list disclosed in the Odisha Junior Librarian Syllabus 2021 and prepare well for the examination.
|Stage 1||Main written examination||One paper||Composite paper||100 marks||1 ½ hour|
|Stage 2||Computer skill test||–||–||30 Marks||30 Minutes|
|Stage 3||Certificate verification||–|
OSSC Junior Librarian Exam Pattern 2021
|Sr. No||Exam||Subject||Marks||Total Marks||Duration|
|1.||Written Test||Odia Language||10||100||1 ½ hour|
|Library & Information Science||50|
- The exam will be organized for 100 Marks
- The time duration of the exam is 1 ½ hour
- The objective type Multiple Choice questions appear in teh exam
- The questions will be asked from the subjects of Odia Language, General English, General Studies, Library & Information Science.
- Each subject carries different marks
Odisha Junior Librarian Syllabus 2021
- Usage and Vocabulary.
- Comprehension of a given passage.
- Translation from English to Odia.
- Letter / Application / Report writing.
- Short essay writing.
- Literature and Art & Culture of Odisha.
- Human rights issues.
- General Science.
- General Awareness.
- Indian History.
- Major events in World History.
- Environmental Issues.
- Current Events.
- Basic Knowledge of Computer Application.
- Shuffling of sentence parts
- One word substitutions
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage
- Fill in the blanks
- Comprehension passage
- Spot the error
- Synonyms/ Homonyms
- Sentence structure
Library & Information Science
- Classification (DDC) and Cataloguing (AACR 2).
- Library Automation.
- Information Needs & Information Access.
- Bibliographic Description Theory & Practice.
- Library and Information Science.
- Knowledge Organization.
- Management of E-Resource & E-Publishing.
- Digital Library & Information Systems.
- Preservation and Conservation of Library Documents.
- Management of Libraries & Information Centres.
- Research Methodology and Design.
- Information Sources and Services.
- Basic of Computer & Information Technology.
- Information Storage & Retrieval.
|OSSC Junior Librarian Recruitment 2021|
To Download OSSC Junior Librarian Syllabus 2021: Click Here