PDCC Bank Clerk Syllabus 2019-20 And PDCCB Lekhanik Exam Pattern of the Written Test are available to all the applicants at www.pdccbank.com, So, Aspirants note down Check the Topics to be covered on the Pune DCC Bank Lekhanik Syllabus and just simply prepare them by considering the PDCCB Clerk Exam Pattern 2019-20
PDCC Bank Clerk Syllabus 2019-20 | Pune DCC Bank Lekhanik Exam Pattern
Download PDCC Bank Clerk Syllabus 2019-20: The very important data that is useful for the contender those who are preparing for the PDCC Bank Clerk exam is the Respective Post Syllabus. So here we are providing the PDCC Bank Lekhanik Syllabus PDF 2019-20 for free. To manage a high score in the exam, all the registration completed contenders must utilize this post if you seriously want this job. The achievement of getting this job can be successful when the applicant’s performance in the exam is up-to the mark that is he/she is capable of perusing that job. Therefore Download PDCCB Clerk Syllabus file and can start the study of the PDCC exam topics by looking at the PDCC Bank Exam Pattern of Clerk and achieve best marks.
Also Check: PDCC Bank Clerk Recruitment
PDCC Bank Clerk Syllabus 2019-20 Details
|Name Of The Bank||Pune District Central Co-Operative Bank (Pune DCCB), Maharashtra|
|Name Of the Posts||Clerk (Lekhanik) Posts|
|Number Of Vacancies||Various Jobs|
PDCC Bank Clerk Exam Pattern
|S.No||Exam Type||Subject Name||Marks||Exam Duration|
|1.||Objective Type Test||Knowledge of local Language||100||2 hours|
PDCC Bank Clerk Syllabus – Topic Wise
- Mood & Voice
- Degree (Positive, Comparative & Superlative)
- Adverb & Conjunctive
- Infinitive & Gerund
- Interrogative Sentence
- Noun & Pronoun
- Phrases & Idioms
- Spelling Mistake detection
- Spotting of Error
- Art & Culture
- Scientific Research
- Everyday Science
- National/International Organizations
- Boats and Streams
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Ratio and Proportion
- Pipes and Cisterns
- H.C.F. and L.C.M
- Number Systems
- Profit and Loss
- Problems on Ages
- Time and Distance
- Data Interpretation
- Mixture and Allegation
- Time and Work
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Similarities & Differences.
- Figural Series.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Space Visualization.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Analysis & Judgment.
- Visual Memory.
- Verbal & Figure Classification.
- Data Sufficiency etc.
- History and Future of Computers
- Operating System Basics
- Basic Functionalities of MS-Office
- Networking and communication
- parts of Computer
- Database Basics
- Computer abbreviation
- Basic Internet Knowledge and Protocol
- Computer Abbreviation
- History of Modern Computer
- Computer Shortcuts / Computer Abbreviation
- Types of Computer
- Basic Computer Fundamentals
- Computer Shortcuts Key
- Basic Software & Hardware and their Functionalities
- Input /Output Devices
- Number System
- Memory and storage device
- Computer Definition
- Basic Organization of Computer system
- Difference between Hardware and Software
- Commercial Banking
- Reserve bank of India
- International Banking
- Software usage and names (MS Office, MS Excel)
- Examples of Computer Devices
- Basic Knowledge of Internet Use
- Capital Market & Money Market
- Shortcut Keyset
- Sovereign Gold Bonds Scheme
- Banking Terms
- Institutional Financing
- List of Important Abbreviations.
- Banking Awareness
- Sustainable Structuring of Stressed Assets (S4A Scheme)
- Banking Concepts
- Lead Bank Scheme: All You Need to Know
- Depositor Education and Awareness Fund (DEAF) Scheme
- Banking Ombudsman
- 10 Important Banking Terms To Remember
- List of Currency Terms With Explanation
- Investment and Exchange
- E-banking & Payment Banks
- Gold Monetization Scheme: Objectives & Benefits
- Recent Amendments in the Banking Ombudsman Scheme
- Public and Private Sector Banks
- Important Acts related to Banking and Finance in India
- International financial organization
- Cash Management
- Line of Credit Guidelines by IDEAS
- Other Banking & Financial Organisations
- Important Full Forms and Abbreviations For Banking Exams
Download PDCC Clerk Syllabus Pdf @ www.pdccbank.com
The official format of the PDCC Bank Clerk Exam Paper Pattern can be known to any applicant by referring to the PDCC Clerk Exam question paper. Other than previous papers no other thing will help the contender to get the knowledge of how the exam question paper of PDCC clerk is made. Otherwise wise they must concentrate only on PDCC Bank Syllabus of Clerk till they get perfection of all the Topics. Everything related to exam preparation have preserved in our page. Check out all the topics of PDCC Bank Exam Syllabus in Marathi and the order of their chances of appearing in the question paper. High importance has to be given to the topics which have the more possibility to arise as questions in the final PDCC Clerk Exam. All topics have to be covered by the contender if he strongly wishing to become Clerk in the PDCC bank by qualifying this exam. The updated PDCC Bank Exam Syllabus of Clerk in this post is the latest official syllabus which is determined by the PDCC bank exam board. So you can follow these topics undoubtedly.
Check PDCC Bank Clerk Exam Pattern
Any individual who wants the PDCC Bank Syllabus of Clerk Exam can download it with just a single click on the bottom pointed with the name. Once click on that link, then it automatically opens the pdf format of all the PDCC Bank Exam Syllabus topics. So simply download it, save it and do the effortlessness preparation. For Downloading www.pdccbank.com Clerk Syllabus 2019-20 purpose you no need to pay any amount to us. Simply sign in to this page than directly go to the bottom of this syllabus post and transfer the information by downloading it. If you follow our site Recruitmentindia.in you can receive more preparation tips even for the preparation. And those who maintain poor knowledge on the PDCC Bank Lekhanik Syllabus will not achieve the Best Score.
Also, Check: Latest Bank Exam Previous Papers
Main Site: www.pdccbank.com