PGCIL AET Recruitment 2020 Through GATE 2019 is published at the PGCIL official page www.powergridindia.com. 110 Assistant Engineer Trainee Vacancy in PGCIL will be going to fill through this PGCIL Recruitment Through GATE. The registration of this PGCIL AET Application Form is started on 20th Jan 2020 and the closing date is 7th Feb 2020.
PGCIL AET Recruitment 2020 Through GATE
Check the full-pledged details of the PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2020 here on our page. For the job seekers who are in the searching of PSU organization jobs can take a look at this post. This Power Grid Corporation of India Limited is one of the leading public sector organizations in India. From PGCIL, every month a job recruitment notification will be revealed. But once in a year, it releases one or two notification needed for the GATE Aspirants. For that recruitment application process, the candidates have to get a good score in the GATE exam in the year which PGCIL careers section pointed.
PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2020 Details
|Name Of The Organization||Power grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL)|
|Name Of The Post||Assistant Engineer Trainee (AET)|
|Number Of Posts||110 Posts|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Registration Starting Date||20th Jan 2020|
|Registration last date||7th Feb 2020|
The complete qualifications of PGCIL AET Recruitment 2020 are given below.
- Full-Time B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) qualified candidates with an aggregate of 65% marks in the respective discipline from a recognized university.
- Gate 2019 scorecard is mandatory.
Candidates, age must be as per the rules of the PGCIL, so the maximum age is 28 years.
Application Fees :
All the registration completed candidates have to pay Rs.500/- non-refundable application fees.
Selection Process :
To join in PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee vacancies ,They must follow the selection rounds
- GATE 2019
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
- One year training period, Selected candidates will be paid a consolidated stipend of Rs.40,000/- -3%- 140000(IDA) per month.
- On successful completion of training, the candidates will be absorbed as Assistant Engineers at E1 and will get Rs. 50,000/- 3%- 1, 60,000 Per Month.
- Total PGCIL AET Vacancy 2020: 110 Posts.
See the application Procedure of the PGCIL AET Recruitment 2020:
- Open the official site of PGCIL @powergridindia.com
- See the Opportunites Option
- See the PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Recruitment Through GATE 2019.
- Download that notification
- Clearly refer to all the details in it
- If you have that eligibility criterion you can apply for these vacancies in Online
- Fill the details in the PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Application 2020.
- Make payment
- Upload Photo, Signature, and required documents.
- Submit the form
- Take the hard copy of the Submitted application for future reference.
Check PGCIL AET Application Form
Fill the PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Online Application form through the official careers page of the PGCIL site. It has already opened on 20th Jan 2020. The printed details in the PGCIL recruitment notification will enhance the applicant about this recruitment and intimate the application dates. If you took the decision to apply for these PGCIL Assistant Engineer Vacancy, he/ she can scroll down to identify the PGCIL AET Application Form link. The direct link of the application form is uploaded to our site.
PGCIL Recruitment Through GATE 2019
Recently, Power Grid Corporation of India Limited propagated the official PGCIL AET Recruitment of 110 Vacancy. In this job profile , initially you will be selected as Assistant Engineer Trainee for one year training period. If you performed well in that training period then the promotion will be given to you as an Assistant Engineer with an excellent package. Getting a chance of entry in this PGCIL through the PGCIL Recruitment Through GATE 2019 is a very fortunate thing for the job-seeking ones. In this recruitment, PGCIL is taking the count of GATE 2019 Score, so it won’t conduct another written exam. Scores is GATE 85% weight-age in the overall recruitment score (100). 3% Marks are given for the Group Discussion round. And the final 12% is marked for the personal interview. Based on your performance in these two rounds your selection will be decided by the PGCIL recruitment panel members.
To download PGCIL AET Notification 2020: Click Here
To fill the Application Form: Click Here