PGCIL Junior Officer Trainee Syllabus 2023, Exam Pattern @ www.powergrid.in:- PGCIL JOT Syllabus 2023 which is essential for the candidate preparation is released by Power Grid officials. To know the exam structure, candidates must refer to PGCIL Junior Officer Trainee Exam Pattern 2023. Then the candidates will make a preparation plan and then practice the topics associated with Power Grid Junior Officer Trainee Syllabus 2023. There are multiple topics to be prepared by the candidate. The PGCIL JOT Exam is a challenging one, but it is possible to succeed with careful preparation. By following the PGCIL JOT Syllabus, Exam Pattern, the candidates can increase their chances of clearing the exam.
Recruitment India just gives the topic-wise PGCIL Junior Officer Trainee Syllabus 2023 below. With a proper understanding of the fundamentals, practising regularly, and staying updated with the latest topics in the syllabus, the candidate can gain knowledge. By adding important material preparation, and online exams practice one will know the weakness part of the PGCIL JOT HR Syllabus 2023. Then they can revise those topics again before the test to answer those subject questions confidently. Those who may not practice well for the test may not have time management, or answering ability.
PGCIL Junior Officer Trainee Syllabus 2023 Details
|Name Of The Organisation||Power Grid Corporation Of India (PGCIL)|
|Name Of The Post||Junior Officer Trainee (HR)|
|Number Of Vacancies||48|
|Qualification||3 Years Degree|
|Selection Rounds||Computer Based Test, Document Verification, Computer Skill Test & Pre-Employment Medical Exam|
PGCIL JOT HR Syllabus 2023 Download
For free of cost, our team mentioned PGCIL Junior Officer Trainee Syllabus 2023 Download link below. As the exam is objective type the candidates can choose the right option among the four given options if they prepared well. There is a negative marking that is 1/4th mark for each answer. To gain the qualifying marks, one should have to have detailed knowledge and practice of the PGCIL JOT HR Syllabus 2023. To know how many questions from each topic are to be asked in the exam, observe various Question Papers. Accordingly, prioritize the preparation by giving importance to respective subjects as per the weightage of questions.
To compete with the competitors in the selection, the only chance for the candidate is to prepare PGCIL Junior Officer Trainee Syllabus 2023. Because without knowing that topics knowledge, no one can perform well in the exam. Keep on revising the subjects till the exam. Even the question paper is made as per the PGCIL JOT Exam Pattern 2023. If any question is asked out of the PGCIL Junior Officer Trainee Syllabus 2023, additional marks will be assigned to the candidates.
PGCIL Junior Officer Trainee Exam Pattern 2023
|Parts||Subjects||Number Of Questions||Total Marks||Time Duration||Type Of Exam|
|Part 1||Professional Knowledge (PKT)||120||120||2 Hours||Objective|
|Part 2||Aptitude Test (AT)||50||50|
- For UR, the Qualifying Marks are a Minimum of 30% in each: Part-I & Part-II separately and a Minimum of 40% marks in aggregate, and for Reserved Category, the qualifying marks are a Minimum of 25% in each Part-I & Part-II separately and Minimum 30% marks in aggregate.
- A total of 170 questions are asked from PKT and AT as mentioned in the above table.
- Each question contains 1 mark.
- The duration of the exam is 2 hours.
- The Computer Skill Test will be of Qualifying in nature and Qualifying marks in the test shall be 50% for Unreserved and 40% for reserved category candidates.
- There is a 0.25 negative marking per wrong answer.
PGCIL JOT Syllabus Topic Wise
- Equal Employment Opportunity
- HR Management in Organizations
- Strategic HR Management and Planning
- Workers, Jobs, and Job Analysis
- Human Resource Planning and Retention
- Recruiting and Labor Markets
- Selecting Human Resources
- Training Human Resources
- Talent Management
- Performance Management and Appraisal
- Total Rewards and Compensation
- Incentive Plans and Executive Compensation
- Managing Employee Benefits
- Risk Management and Worker Protection
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities
- Union/Management Relations
- Decimal Fraction.
- Chain Rule.
- Simple Interest.
- Problems with H.C.F and L.C.M.
- Volume and Surface Area.
- Races and Games.
- Height and Distance.
- Time and Distance.
- Allegation or Mixture.
- Pipes and Cistern.
- Time and Work.
- Banker’s Discount.
- Surds and Indices.
- Boats and Streams.
- Problems on Ages.
- Stocks and Share.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Compound Interest.
- Permutation and Combination.
- Square Root and Cube Root.
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold).
- Para Completion.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Sentence Improvement.
- Spotting Errors.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Error Correction (Underlined Part).
- Sentence Arrangement.
- Active Voice and Passive Voice.
- Joining Sentences.
- Sentence Completion.
- Passage Completion.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Decision Making.
- Number Series.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Embedded Figures.
- Alphabet Series.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Data Interpretation.
- Statements & Arguments
- Blood Relations.
- Statements & Conclusions.
- Number Ranking.
- Mirror Images.
Note: We have specified Power Grid JOT HR UnOfficial Syllabus here. Till the official PGCIL Junior Officer Trainee Syllabus is released, candidates must refer to the topics mentioned by our team.
|PGCIL Junior Officer Trainee Syllabus 2023||Download|