PGIMER Senior Resident Recruitment 2020 is now available for the seekers who are interested to apply this PGIMER Vacancy 2020 Notification. They can visit the www.pgimer.edu.in page and after that check out the PGI Chandigarh Senior Resident Application 2020. Registration starts from 4th April and ends on 26th April 2020.
The last date to apply this PGIMER Senior Resident Application form is 26th April 2020. The date of this PGIMER Senior Resident Exam is 29th May 2020.
PGIMER Senior Resident Recruitment 2020
- 1 PGIMER Senior Resident Recruitment 2020
- 1.1 PGIMER SR Recruitment 2020 Details
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 PGI Senior Resident Application form
- 1.4 PGI Chandigarh Senior Resident Vacancy 2020
- 1.5 Frequently Asked Questions
Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research has now updated the latest notification which is for the Aspirants who are seeking the job opportunity in Chandigarh. So, the applicants must go through the PGI Chandigarh Senior Resident Recruitment 2020 eligibility details to verify the Suitable criteria. Along with these details, the PGIMER Application form attachment files that are available for the aspirants in the below end of the page. So, once you get the details to apply the PGIMER Senior Resident Recruitment 2020, then submit the Application form in between 4th April and 26th April 2020.
PGIMER SR Recruitment 2020 Details
|Organization Name||Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh|
|Job Name||Senior Resident, Senior Medical Officer, Junior/Sr. Demonstrator|
|Number of Vacancies||139 Posts|
|Job category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Starting date of Application||4th April 2020|
|Ending Date of Application||26th April 2020|
|Admit Card Release Date||14th May 2020|
|Exam Date||29th May 2020|
Applicants, you are qualified for applying this PGIMER Senior Resident Recruitment 2020 if you possess below eligibility criteria.
- Applicants may complete the MD/MS / M.Sc/Ph.D./ M.A/ M.Sc/ MPH/ Ph.D from a recognized board.
Age Limits –
- Maximum Age limit is 40 Years.
- SC/ST: 05 Years
- OBC: 03 Years
- PwD: 10 years (additional 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC)
Selection Process –
PGIMER Selection Process for Senior Resident Posts is
- Written Exam
- Departmental Assessment and Interview
- Senior Resident, Senior Medical Officer/ Demonstrator (Medical): Rs.67700/- per month
- Demonstrator (Non-Medical): Rs.56100/- per month
- Demonstrator (Medical/ Non-Medical): Rs.35400/- per month
Payment of the application fees is mandatory for all the applicants.
- For General/OBC: Rs. 1500/-
- For SC/ST: Rs. 800/-
- PWD: Exempted for application fees.
Total Vacancy: 139 Posts.
How to apply for PGIMER Recruitment 2020?
- Open PGIMER Official website i.e. www.pgimer.edu.in.
- Check the “Recruitments” option.
- Download PGIMER Senior Resident Recruitment 2020 Notification.
- Examine the educational qualifications, age limit, and the selection process.
- Later, step into the PGIMER SR Application Filling Process.
- Fill up the details without any mistakes.
- Pay the fees.
- Then send the registration form online.
PGI Senior Resident Application form
Of course, the Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research will start verifying the PGIMER Senior Resident Applications which are sending to them through www.pgimer.edu.in page. In order to send the application form aspirants need to know some of the basic steps while submitting the form contenders need to pay the application fee category wise. So, the aspirants have to know the required details like the application form, fee, age, pay-scale, eligibility, qualification, and experience, etc. Candidates who are willing to submit PGI Senior Resident Application Form may visit the Institute website i.e. www.pgimer.edu.in page for getting detailed information.
PGI Chandigarh Senior Resident Vacancy 2020
However, the PGIMER Senior Resident Recruitment 2020 registration status will be in the active status from 4th April 2020. the Applicants may list out the Eligibility which is different for each post. So, aspirants may willing to apply this recruitment start on 4th April 2020. The total of Senior Resident & SMO Posts is 139 Posts. You could participate in the applying process which would be finishing up on or before 26th April 2020. So, in this time the applicants may appear to download the advertisement of PGI Chandigarh Senior Resident Vacancy 2020.
To download PGIMER Senior Resident Recruitment Notification 2020: Click Here
To fill Application Form: Click Here
So, the Every aspirant may have the time to submit the PGIMER Chandigarh Senior Resident Application 2020 details on or before 26th April 2020. The Application link will be disabled. After submitting the application of PGIMER Senior Resident Recruitment 2020, the written exam hall ticket will release for the eligible contenders on 14th May 2020.
Frequently Asked Questions
Inform the last date to submit PGIMER Senior Resident Application 2020?
26th April 2020.
When will PGIMER organize the PGIMER SR Written Exam 2020?
29th May 2020.
How to apply for PGI Chandigarh Senior Resident Recruitment 2020?
we have given the applying procedure for this recruitment.