POSOCO Recruitment 2019 80 ET Vacancy official notification and online application forms issued here for the posts of 80 Executive Trainee (ET). The officials want to fill up the 80 vacancies with willing aspirants. At present, the POSOCO ET application process was active from 31st Jan 2019 and it is available up to 1st March 2019. You can catch this central govt job details through the official site of POSOCO @ www.posoco.in.
- 1 POSOCO Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 Specifications Of POSOCO Notification 2019
- 1.2 POSOCO 80 Executive Trainee Vacancy
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Apply Online for POSOCO ET Vacancy
POSOCO Recruitment 2019
POSOCO Executive Trainee Recruitment 2019: Hello to the job seekers. Good news for you. One latest recruitment notification was waiting for you. The organization of Power System Operation Corporation Limited (POSOCO) announced the notification for the POSOCO Recruitment for the eligible candidates. In this notification, all details are mentioned on this page. Worthy contenders, follow this article and apply for this notification on before the last date. You can also refer our web page @ www.recruitmentindia.in also.
Specifications Of POSOCO Notification 2019
|Name of The Organisation||Power System Operation Corporation Limited (POSOCO)|
|Total Posts||80 Posts|
|Name of the Post||Executive Trainee (ET)|
|Application Start Date||31st Jan 2019|
|Application Last Date||1st March 2019|
|Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Around India|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Official website||@ www.posoco.in|
This POSOCO Recruitment Notification main purpose is to recruit the candidates for the posts of Executive Trainee (ET) (Electrical/ Computer Science. Totally 80 vacancies are looking for the eligible candidates in the department of ET. The application submission process was started on 31st Jan 2019 and the registration process will be ended on 1st March 2019. So eligible applicants use this opportunity and submit the POSAOCO ET Online Application Form.
POSOCO 80 Executive Trainee Vacancy
Candidates, are you wish to apply for the POSOCO ET Recruitment through GATE 2019 Score, definitely, you should complete your Full-Time B.E./B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) degree in the courses of Electrical Engineering (EE), Computer Science and Information Technology (CS) in a recognized university/ institution. Applicants also maintain the 65% marks in the course and along with GATE Score. Applied postulates, also refer to the related Technical Interview Questions in this page.
The POSOCO Notification Recruitment selection process was based on the GATE score, Group Discussion, Personal Interview. Candidates, who get the high score in GATE Level, those applicants names are selected and conducts the next group discussion level for those aspirants. The weight-age of different parameters are mentioned in the below page. You should check and apply it. The POSOCO ET Recruitment age limit, pay scale, selection process, vacancy details etc are clearly entered on this page for the convenience of the applicants.
Aspirants, who have completed their education in Full-Time B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) degree in the courses of Electrical Engineering (EE), Computer Science and Information Technology (CS) in a recognized university/ institution.
- Electrical: Electrical/ Electrical (Power)/ Electrical and Electronics/ Power Systems Engineering/Power Engineering (Electrical)
- Computer Science: Computer Science/ Computer Engg./ Information Technology
Candidates maintain the Minimum 65% or Equivalent CGPA *. At the same time, the applicants also qualify in the GATE written test.
The board of Power System Operation Corporation Limited (POSOCO) issues the age limit details and also gives the age relaxation per the eligible candidates.
The Age Limit details are:
Minimum Age: 21 years
Maximum Age: 28 years
The Age Relaxation Details Are:
a. For OBC (NCL) candidates : 3 years (for posts reserved for the respective category)
b. For SC/ST candidates: 5 years (for posts reserved for the respective category)
c. For PWD candidates: 10 years over and above category relaxation
d. J&K Domicile / Ex-Servicemen/ Victims of riots: As per Govt. of India directives
The POSOCO Notification selection process was based on
- Group Discussion
Applicants, who have the GATE score, those names are shortlisted and conducts the GD and Interview.
Weightage of Different Parameters:
- GATE 2019 Marks (out of 100) in corresponding Paper: 85%
- Group Discussion: 3%
- Personal Interview: 12%
- Total 100%
The organization of Power System Operation Corporation Limited (POSOCO) pays the sufficient salary for the selected candidates. The pay scale details are:
- During Training: Rs. 8.6 Lakhs Per Annum
- After Training: Rs. 15.0 Lakhs Per Annum
- For General Candidates: Rs.500/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-SM/Departmental candidates: No Application Fee
The department-wise vacancy details are:
- Executive Trainees (Electrical) -59 Posts
- Executive Trainees (Computer Science)- 21 Posts
Apply Online for POSOCO ET Vacancy
Applicants, catch the POSOCO ET Application Form in this page or @ www.posoco.in. Once click the official notification link and check all details about this notification. In the notification have all details about this recruitment. The direct link to Apply Online for POSOCO ET Vacancy also provided here. You can apply this notification in an easy way, with only one click. If any confusion refers to the applying instruction at the bottom of the page.
The Applying Instructions for POSOCO Recruitment:
- Aspirants, in case you wish to apply this Power System Operation Corporation Limited (POSOCO) recruitment notification, refer the official site @ www.posoco.in
- Visit the homepage.
- Find the carrier opportunities and check the POSOCO Recruitment 2019 Official Notification link.
- Click on the link and download the official notification.
- Check the eligibility details like given dates, age limit, refer the no. of vacancies, selection process, application fee etc.,
- In case you are eligible one, submit your online registration form and pay the fee as per the norms of the POSOCO.
- Then upload the scanned documents.
- After the completion of the enrolling process, take the hard copy of the application form for the safety purpose.
Important Dates & Links
Application Starting Date: 31st Jan 2019
Application Ending Date: 1st March 2019