The Indian Government had launched the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2020 on 1st May 2016. Under this Prime Minister Ujjwala Yojana 2020, women of the countries will be given 3 free cylinders. This PM Ujjwala Yojana 2020 is announced to the welfare of the Indian women who are living below the poverty line. Prime Minister Ujjwala Yojana is a central government scheme is launched to help the 50 million LPG connections to BPL families of the country. Here, on this page, we provided the information about the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana BPL List along with the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana Application Form.
- 1 Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2020
- 2 Prime Minister Ujjwala Yojana 2020 Full Details
- 3 State Wise Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana List
- 4 PM Ujjwala Yojana 2020
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2020
Check Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2020 details through this page. The main objective of this PM Ujjwala Yojana 2020 is to provide the LPG Connection to every poor people in the country. Candidates who are looking for the necessary information about the Prime Minister Ujjwala Yojana 2020, they can go through this page. 740 million poor women of the country will get the benefits of this free gas cylinder. So all the eligible candidates, don’t miss this opportunity and apply Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2020. At the bottom of the page, we mentioned the stat-wise PMUY List 2020. So all the people check the PM Ujjwala Yojana List from this page. Through this scheme PM Ujjwala Yojana 2020 most of the poor women will get the benefits.
Prime Minister Ujjwala Yojana 2020 Full Details
|Scheme Offering Department||Central Government|
|Scheme Name||Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana|
|Released By||PM Narendra Modi|
|Scheme Launched Date||1st May 2016|
|Category||Central Govt Scheme|
|Scheme Moto||Providing LPG Gas Cylinder|
|Beneficiary||Women’s of the poor class of the country|
Eligibility Criteria For PM Ujjwala Yojana 2020
- Applicants must be below the poverty line
- Applicants should already not have an LPG Connection
- Applicants must be female
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older
- Applicants must have a bank account
Important documents for Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana
- Voter ID
- Adhaar Card of the entire family members
- Passport Size Photo
- Address proof
- Caste Certificate
- The BPL Certificate is authorized by the Panchayat head or Municipal Chairman
- Below Poverty Line Ration Card
How To Apply Prime Minister Ujjwala Yojana 2020
- Open the official website pmuy.gov.in
- Now the official home page will appear on the screen
- Next, you will click on the application form
- Now download the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana Application Form
- Then fill all the details and you will take the application form from the nearest LPG Center
- Now submit the application form at the LPG distribution office by attaching the documents
How To Check Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana BPL List 2020 Online
- First of all visit the official web portal pmuy.gov.in
- Then click on the New beneficiary List Click Here
- Now, you will see a form
- In this form, you have to select your state, district,tehsi
- After filling the nessaey6 information
- Then click on the submit button
- After that PMUY BPL New List 2020 of beneficiaries of the city and village will open
- Now you can search the name in the list
Beneficiaries of PM Ujjwala Yojana List
- Most Backward classes
- People Living in the river island
- Tea and ASk Tea plant tribe
- People living on the island
- Forets Dweller
- Those listed under SECC 2011
- People from all SC/ST families of Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana.
- People coming below the poverty line
- People cover under Antyodaya scheme
State Wise Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana List
|Andhra Pradesh||1,22,70,164||View List|
|Arunachal Pradesh||2,60,217||View List|
|Himachal Pradesh||14,27,365||View List|
|Jammu and Kashmir||20,94,081||View List|
|Madhya Pradesh||1,47,23,864||View List|
|Tamil Nadu||1,75,21,956||View List|
|Uttar Pradesh||3,24,75,784||View List|
|West Bengal||2,03,67,144||View List|
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands||92,717||View List|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||66,571||View List|
|Daman & Diu||44,968||View List|
|National Capital Territory of Delhi||33,91,313||View List|
PM Ujjwala Yojana 2020
The Central Government is proving the Gas connections to the BPL families in the country through PM Ujjwala Yojana 2020. On 26th March 2020, it has been announced by the Smt Nirmala Sitharaman that the government will provide free LPG cylinders to all BPL families for the next 3 months. though this, the money of these free cylinders will be sent to the beneficiary’s account. The benefits f this Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2020 will be for those women who still cook food by burning the old fuel. On this page, we provided each and every information about the PMUY BPL New List 2020. So once, go through this page and know the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana List 2020.
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana BPL Status: Click Here
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana Online Apply: Click Here
PM Ujjwala Yojana 2020 Frequently Asked Questions
Where Can I Apply Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2020?
Through this page, you can easily apply for PM Ujjwala Yojana 2020.
Who was launched by Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana List?
The Indian Government has launched the PMUY BPL List 2020.
On Which site, we can check Prime Minister Ujjwala Yojana 2020 details?
From this page or official website, you can check the Prime Minister Ujjwala Yojana info.
How many languages, do the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana application form available?
PM Ujjwala Yojana application form has available on Both Hindi and English.