PU Management Entrance Test Syllabus 2021 (Download) @ met.puchd.ac.in – Check Exam Pattern: At the point of the PU Management Entrance Test preparation you should have to check the PU MET Syllabus 2021. Because at the time of the exam preparation this PU MET 2021 Syllabus plays a major role. To know the basic idea of the examination you should have to know about the PU MET 2021 Exam Syllabus. For the candidates here on this page, we have provided the complete information of the PU Management Entrance Test Syllabus 2021.
We recommended you this page to collect the full information related to the PU MET Syllabus 2021 as well as the PU MET Exam Pattern 2021. Candidates who are appearing for the examination need to follow this syllabus and train your self for participating in the examination well. With effective exam practice, only you can able to gain the maximum score in the examination. So as soon as possible download this PU MET 2021 Syllabus, Exam Pattern, and begin your exam preparation.
Info About PU MET Syllabus 2021
|Name of the Board||University Institute of Applied Management Sciences (UIAMS)|
|Name of the Exam||Management Entrance Test|
|Category||Entrance Exams Syllabus|
|Starting Date to apply||Started|
|Exam purpose||To Offer Courses into Management|
|Location||Panjab University, Chandigarh|
|Official Website||uiams.puchd.ac.in Or met.puchd.ac.in|
PU MET 2021 Syllabus
Here on this page, we have uploaded the information of the PU MET 2021 Syllabus for your exam preparation is main reason. Look at the below section and know about the topics that you should have to prepare for the examination. PU MET Exam Pattern 2021 is described here on this page for the candidate’s sake. Have a look at this PU MET 2021 Exam Pattern for a better idea about the examination. By checking the PU MET Syllabus 2021 and exam pattern you can know on what topics the test will be going to conduct by the examination board. So without any further delay make a time schedule and start your exam preparation using this PU MET 2021 Exam Pattern and syllabus.
|PU MET Previous Papers|
|PU MET Notification 2021|
|PU MET Admit Card 2021|
- WRITTEN TEST (MET): 85%
- GROUP DISCUSSION: 7.5%
- PERSONAL INTERVIEW: 7.5%
PU MET Exam Pattern 2021
|Type of the Exam||Subject Names||Time Duration|
|Objective Type Multiple-choice questions||General Knowledge||2 hours|
|Economics and Business Environment Awareness|
|Data interpretation and problem solving|
|Verbal Ability/ Reasoning|
- The Entrance Test will carry 85% weightage and be of 2 hours duration
- It will consist of multiple-choice questions having four responses A, B, C & D
- The components of the test will include General Knowledge, Economics and Business Environment Awareness, Data interpretation and problem-solving, Numerical Ability, Verbal Ability/ Reasoning, and English Comprehension.
- The medium of examination shall be ENGLISH only
- If for each correct answer 1 mark is to be awarded, for a wrong answer 1/4 mark will be deducted.
PU Management Entrance Test Syllabus 2021 – Topics Wise
- General Politics.
- Current Affairs – National & International
- Scientific Research.
- Indian Constitution.
- Knowledge of Current Events.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- India and its neighboring countries.
- Countries & Capitals etc.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Pie Charts
- Bar Graphs
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Heights & Distances Partnership.
- Line Graphs
- HCF & LCM
- Problems on Ages
- Time and Distance
- Problems on Trains
- Profit and Loss
- Boats & Streams
- Pipes & Cisterns
- Decimal & Fractions
- Ratio and Proportions
- Mixtures & Allegations
- Volume & Surface Area
- Time and Work
- Number System
- Permutation & Combination
Verbal Ability/ Reasoning
- Statement – Conclusions.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Mathematical Operations.
- Inserting The Missing Character.
- Number, Ranking & Time Sequence.
- Logical Sequence of Words.
- Alpha-Numeric Sequence Puzzle.
- Deriving Conclusions from Passages.
- Word Formation Error Correction.
- Theme detection.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Sentence Correction.
- Passage Completion.
- Unseen Passages.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Sentence Completion.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Passage Correction.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
|PU MET Syllabus, Exam Pattern pdf 2021||Click Here|