The Punjab State Government had come up with the Punjab Free Smartphone Scheme 2020 which is also known as the Captain Smart Connect Scheme 2020. The main motto of this Punjab Govt Smartphone Scheme 2020 is to distribute Free Smartphones to the Girl Students of Government Schools in Punjab who are studying 11th and 12th Standards in the Punjab State.
The Free Smartphone Registration In Punjab is launched by the Chief Minister Capt. Amarinder Singh Ji. The first phase of this scheme is expected to complete by November 2020. In the First Phase of Punjab Government Mobile Scheme 2020, nearly 50,000 smartphones will be given to the Girl students of the Government schools studying 11th, 12th Classes. Now, these eligible ones can enroll in this Scheme by checking the Eligibility criteria, Beneficiary status, and how to complete the Captain Smart Connect Scheme Registration Online, Status.
- 1 Punjab Free Smartphone Scheme 2020
- 2 Captain Smart Connect Scheme 2020 Details
- 3 Punjab Free Smartphone Yojana 2020 Registration
Punjab Free Smartphone Scheme 2020
The 1st Phase of the Punjab Free Smartphone Scheme 2020 is launched on 28th July 2020. The main reason to launch this Yojana is the Covid-19 Pandemic. Due to Corona, many of the students are not able to attend the online classes as they could not afford a mobile. So, under this Captain Smartphone Yojana 2020, the families who are economically weak and have their children studying 11th, 12th classes will get a smartphone from the Punjab Govt. But, those have to complete Captain Smartphone Scheme Registration as explained below.
Captain Smart Connect Scheme 2020 Details
|Name Of The Scheme||Punjab Free Smartphone Scheme|
|Launched By||By Chief Minister Capt. Amarinder Singh Ji|
|Category||Punjab State Govt Schemes|
|Scheme Moto||Distributing smartphones for free for attending Online Learning due to COVID-19 Pandemic|
|Beneficiaries||11th,12th Class students of the Government school|
Captain Smartphone Scheme Eligibility Details
- Children must be resident of the Punjab State
- Must be an age group of 18-35 Years
- Must have passed 10th Standard
- Income must be less than INR 6 lakhs per year.
Punjab Government Smartphone Scheme 2020 – Key Features
The Punjab Government will distribute free smartphones across the Punjab state only to the Girl students of the Government schools completed 10th class and now studying 11th, 12th Standards. The following are the key features of the Punjab Free Smartphone Scheme 2020:
- Smartphone manufactured by the Indian company “Lava”
- 12gb Internet for one year
- Free 600 minutes of the Local outgoing calls per month
- The smartphone is 4G compatible
- The mobile phone is a touch screen and mostly the apps in it would be related to education.
Punjab Free Smartphone Scheme 2020 – Required Documents
- Aadhar Card
- Residence certificate
- School Id Card
- Passport Size photo
- Mobile Number.
Captain Smartphone Yojana – Beneficiary List
The students of Class 11th, 12th who are studying in the Government schools in the Punjab state will be benefitted from this Captain Smart Connect Scheme 2020. At present, the beneficiary list is not yet available. But, he/she can visit their school administration and check whether their name is that list or not. If their name is present then check the Captain Smartphone Scheme Status.
How To Do Captain Smartphone Scheme Registration
- There is no need to apply online or offline for this Punjab Free Smartphone Yojana 2020. Candidates must follow the below-given process:
- Under this scheme, the school premises have to register their school to this Captain Smart Connect Scheme.
- And then the name of the students who are eligible for this scheme will be listed out
- The school should collect the student’s documents, applications that are necessary to register for this scheme
- Only the school has the responsibility to register the student’s names under this scheme.
- Students must submit all the documents to the school
- And later, you will get the smartphones from Punjab Govt.
Punjab Free Smartphone Yojana 2020 Registration
The students who are eligible to get the smartphones under this scheme have to complete the Punjab Free Smartphone Yojana 2020 Registration. The school administration department has to provide the eligible candidate’s list to the concerned department of the Punjab State Govt. For all the eligible ones they will provide a smartphone of Indian Brand “Lava” company. So, if you want any Captain Smartphone Scheme Latest News, then stay tuned to this page at recruitmentindia.in.