A large number of Railway Staff Nurse vacancy are present across all the RRB Zones. So in a few days, Railway Staff Nurse Recruitment 2019 is going to be available for all the job aspirants. From the RRB Staff Nurse Recruitment 2019, Notification candidates will know the Latest RRB Railway Staff Nurse job hiring details. Check indianrailways.gov.in or else this page for the regular Railway Job Updates.
The details provided are here are very useful for the candidates who are getting ready to appear for the Railway RRB Staff Nurse Recruitment. That info is educational qualifications, age limit. Whoever meets these two criteria, they only preferable for the Railway Staff Nurse Vacancies. Indian Railway Recruitment board will accept the candidates for the Staff Nurse Selection Process only if they submit the Railway Staff Nurse Application Form before the last date. During this time, exact dates are not available but as soon as possible we will update them.
Railway Staff Nurse Recruitment 2019
- 1 Railway Staff Nurse Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 RRB Staff Nurse Recruitment
- 1.2 RRB Staff Nurse Recruitment 2019 Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria Full Details
- 1.4 Railway Staff Nurse Vacancy Details
- 1.5 RRB Staff Nurse Application [email protected]
Need the information regarding the Latest Railway Staff Nurse Vacancy? If so, then open this page. Here the candidates who are searching for the Staff Nurse job in Railway will get the complete details of their searching recruitment. Once visiting this page will benefit the candidates to know all the full pledged information of the upcoming Railway Staff Nurse Recruitment. All RRB Staff Nurse Recruitment updates are available here. Indian Railway Recruitment board might release the Govt Staff Nurse Vacancy in Railway for all regions at a time or maybe depending on the region requirement, it will release the Railway Staff Nurse RRB/CEN 02/2019 Notification.
RRB Staff Nurse Recruitment
For witnessing this Railway Staff Nurse Recruitment some lacs of candidates who completed the Nursing Course qualification are waiting. For Railway Jobs, the heights of the competition among the applicants are very high. And the competing candidates for this RRB Staff Nurse Vacancy will usually in lakhs only. But if you compare the number of Nurse Vacancy in Railway with the competitors, there is no matching at all. Here Staff Nurse Vacancies in Indian Railway Sector are in hundreds and the number of applying candidates is in lacs. So know how tough is to secure the job in the Railway Nursing Recruitment. If you are participating in the RRB Staff Nurse Recruitment, then to get that job start the preparation now only. Needed RRB Staff Nurse Syllabus is given at Recruitmentindia.in page. so refer to that syllabus. All the Information about the RRB Staff Nurse Recruitment 2019 we will explain Here.
RRB Staff Nurse Recruitment 2019 Details
|Name of the Recruitment Board||Indian Railway Recruitment Board|
|Name of the Posts||Staff Nurse, Paramedical Staff (advt no: 02/2019)|
|Number of Vacancies||1937 Vacancy|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Notification Date||23rd Feb 2019|
|Application Starting Date||4th March 2019|
|Application Ending Date||2nd April 2019|
|Exam Date||June/July 2019|
|Job location||Across India|
Check>>>>>Railway Staff Nurse SyllabusNEW!!!!
Eligibility Criteria Full Details
Candidates should be Registered Nurse and Midwife having passed three years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from a school of Nursing or other Institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council or B.Sc (Nursing).
- B Sc (Science) with Post Graduate Diploma in Dietetics. OR
- B.Sc Home Science plus M.Sc Home Science (Food and Nutrition).Dietician
- Certificate as Registered Nurse and Passed 3 Yrs. Course in General Nursing and Midwifery. OR
- B.Sc in Nursing.Staff Nurse
- Degree in Science (Biology). and 2 Yrs. Diploma / Certificate Course in Dental Hygiene.
- Registered with Dental Council of India as Dental Hygienist with 2 Yrs. Experience.
- B.Sc. and Diploma in Haemodialysis. OR
- 2 Yrs. Satisfactory in-house Training / Experience in Haemodialysis Work in a Reputed institution.
- Graduation in Sociology/ Social Work/ Community Education with 2 Yrs. Diploma in Health Education
Health and Malaria Inspector
- B.Sc. in Chemistry as Main/ Optional Subject in any Branch of Chemistry.
- 1 Yr. Diploma of Health/ Sanitary Inspector.
Lab Superintendent Grade III
- B.Sc in Medical Technology (Laboratory). OR
- B.Sc in Bio-Chemistry/ Micro Biology/ Life Science / Chemistry and Biology.
- B.Sc in Optometry OR Diploma in Ophthalmic Technician (3 to 4 Yrs. Course).
- B.Sc and Diploma in Perfusion Technology OR
- B.Sc and 3 Yrs. Experience in Cardio Pulmonary Pump Technician.
- Bachelor Degree in Physiotherapy.
- 2 Yrs. Practical Experience in Physiotherapy.
Pharmacist Grade III
- 10+2 in Science or it’s equivalent and Diploma in Pharmacy. OR
- Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy (B.Pharma).
- 10+2 in Physics and Chemistry and Diploma in Radiography/ X Ray Technician/ Radiodiagnosis Technology (2 Yrs. Course).
- B.Sc and Diploma in Audio and Speech Therapy and 2 Yrs. Experience in Related Trade.
- 10+2/ Graduation in Science/ Certificate/ Diploma/ Degree in ECG Laboratory Technology/ Cardiology/ Cardiology Technician/ Cardiology Techniques.
Lady Health Visitor
- Passed Class 12th (Intermediate) Exam with Multipurpose Workers Course.
Lab Assistant Grade II
- Class 12th in Science and Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT).
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 32 years
- Age Relaxation is applicable for the reserved candidates.
For Railway Staff Nurse Vacancies, the selection process is as follows
- Written Exam
Below we have given the category-wise application fees.
- General /OBC:- Rs.500 /-
- ST/SC/Women and PH:- Rs.100/-
Railway Staff Nurse Vacancy Details:
Total CEN 02/2019 Vacancy: 937 vacancy.
|Posts Name Name||Vacancies Detail|
|Health & Malaria Inspector Inspector grade II||289|
|Lab Superintendent Grade-II||25|
|Lady health visitor||02|
|Lab assistant Grade-3||82|
|Various paramedical posts||—|
|Total Vacancies||1937 Posts|
Railway Staff Nurse Salary range from Rs.32000- Rs. 62600/month along with extra allowance.
- RRB Staff Nurse salary is Rs.44,900/- Per month
- Dietician – Rs.44,900/- Per month
- Dental Hygienist – Rs.35,400/- Per month
- Dialysis Technician – Rs.35,400/- Per month
- Extension Educator – Rs.35,400/- Per month
- Health & Malaria Inspector III – Rs.35,400/- Per month
- Lab Superintendent Grade III – Rs.35,400/- Per month
- Optometrist – Rs.25,500/- Per Month
- Perfusionist – Rs.35,400/- Per month
- Physiotherapist – Rs.35,400/- Per month
- Pharmacist Grade III – Rs.29,200/- Per month
- Radiographer – Rs.29,200/- Per month
- Speech Therapist – Rs.29,200/- Per month
- ECG Technician – Rs.25,500/- Per month
- Lady Health Visitor – Rs.25,500/- Per month
- Lab Assistant Grade II – Rs.21,700/- Per month
Railway Staff Nurse Vacancy Details
Many people are searching for the Upcoming RRB Staff Nurse Vacancy in the RRB regions like Chennai, Bangalore, Secunderabad, Gorakhpur, and many other regions. In spite of doing a lot of searching only, they could not receive any proper notification related to this Railway Staff Nurse Vacancy Details. Don’t get disappointed for not acquiring the details because this page gives you the exact information for which your searching. We have referred the Latest Employment News page and giving this alert of the Railway Staff Nurse Recruitment. According to it, in the coming months either in January 2019, certainly, Railway Staff Nurse RRB/CEN 02/2019 Notification is released.
Can Also Check>>Railway Staff Nurse Previous Papers (Free Download)
RRB Staff Nurse Application [email protected]indianrailways.gov.in
After the RRB Staff Nurse Recruitment 2019 release, candidates have to check the eligibility criteria first and later if they have the qualifications exactly then only they can submit the Railway Staff Nurse Application Form. Indian Railway Recruitment Board along with the Indian Railway Staff Nurse RRB/CEN 02/2019 Notification will give the application dates and exam dates. Railway Job aspirants must follow all the guidelines that are given in the official notification if they need to secure this Railway Jobs. Violating the rule will not be accepted by the RRB. So applicants do the registration and application submission only within the dates both starting and ending dates are included. After the application process, use the previous papers for knowing the exam pattern.
Application Form Starting Date: 4th March 2019
Application Form Closing Date: 2nd April 2019
Final Submission Date: 7th April 2019
Exam Date: June/July 2019
Railway Staff Nurse Application Form
Railway Staff Nurse Recruitment 2019 Notification (CEN Advt no: 02/2019)
Official Site: Click Here