All must have to know the RBI Grade B Syllabus PDF to know the Examination Structure. Reserve bank of India invites the Aspirants who applied for the Grade B Posts, So, In order to achieve maximum marks in the first stage of this prelims/Phase I Exam.
So, One should notice the RBI Grade B Syllabus for prelims & mains exam which is available in this page. You need to verify these RBI Officer Exam Pattern. This will use for you without missing any related topics while in your practice sessions. We update both of these RBI Grade B Officer Syllabus which includes almost all the Updates.
RBI Grade B Syllabus 2018
- 1 RBI Grade B Syllabus 2018
- 1.1 Download RBI Grade B officer Syllabus
- 1.2 Details Of RBI Grade B Syllabus PDF Online
- 1.3 Download RBI Grade B Exam Pattern
- 1.4 RBI Grade B Exam Pattern (Prelims & Mains)
Update of RBI Grade B Officier Syllabus is inbuilt here at this page. So, Work on it by having the RBI Exam Syllabus to get to know the Exam Questions based on the previous Year papers. Well, In this case, all the Aspirants who are in the practice session all must finish up the Co0mpletae RBI Grade B Syllabus topics. if anyone of you misses finishing any of these Important topics you may lose your marks in Phase I Exam. Almost the Reserve bank of India finalized the Merit list based on the Phase I marks only. hence using the www.rbi.org.in Syllabus link you can download the Prelims as well as mains exam syllabus with exam pattern. So, You need to put more effort while preparing for the Prelims exam. Of course, it is also necessary for those who are participating in this RBI Grade B Officier Recruitment, they might know the Phase I & II Subject wise entire topics to attend for the exam with full of comfort.
Download RBI Grade B officer Syllabus
Normally, in this article, we are sharing with you the RBI Grade B Exam pattern to get a proper knowledge according to this Examination. Actually, we have placed the Exam pattern individually which is now is for the Prelims Examination which will also call as Phase I Test & the Another one is the Mains examination which will also call as Phase II Test. One must scrutinize the RBI Grade B Syllabus Subject wise Topics to attend for the prelims examination. After you get the Highest marks in Phase you may also attend for the Mains section which will be very soon for the prelims qualified Aspirants. So, You should complete both of these Prelims examination as well as the Mains Examination by having these Exam Question papers.
Can Also Check>>>RBI Grade B Previous Papers
Details Of RBI Grade B Syllabus PDF Online
|Bank Name||Reserve Bank Of India (RBI)|
|Post Name||Officers Grade B|
|Number Of Posts||166 Posts|
|Admit Card Available Date||One week before from commenced exam|
|Official Website||@ www.rbi.org.in|
RBI Grade B Exam Pattern Phase I/Prelims
|Name Of the Subject||Number Of Questions||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|General Awareness||80||80||Total Duration
RBI Grade B Exam Pattern Phase II/Mains
|Name Of the Subject||Number Of Questions||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|Paper I – Economic and Social Issues||Objective Test||100||90|
|Paper II – English (Writing Skills)||Descriptive Test||100||90|
|Paper III – Finance and Management||Objective Test||100||90|
RBI Grade B Syllabus for Phase II (Mains) Topics
Paper-I – Economic and Social Issues –
Growth and Development –
- Sustainable Development and Environmental issues
- Measurement of growth: National Income and per capita income
- Poverty Alleviation and Employment Generation in India
Economic Reforms in India-
- Role of Economic Planning
- Industrial and Labour Policy
- Monetary and Fiscal Policy
- International Economic Institutions
- IMF and World Bank –
- Regional Economic Co-operation
- Opening up of the Indian Economy
- Balance of Payments
- Export-Import Policy
Social Structure in India
- Social Movements
- Indian Political System
- Human Development
- Social Sectors in India
- Health and Education
- Demographic Trends
- Urbanisation and Migration
- Gender Issues
- Social Justice
- Positive Discrimination in favour of the underprivileged
- Indian Economy: Uma Kapila.(Series of Books)
- Indian Economy: Mishra Puri. (Latest Edition)
- Growth And Development: Devraj Ray
- Sociology: C.N. Shankar Rao
- Southern Economist
- Business India
- RBI Bulletins
- Economic Times
- Business Standard
- Weekly/Monthly Magazines/Bulletins /Reports:
- Economic and Political Weekly
- World Development Report
- Economic Survey of India
Paper-II – English (Writing Skills) –
The paper on English shall be framed in a manner to assess the writing skills including expression and understanding of the topic.
Paper-III -Finance and Management –
(a) Financial System
- Regulators of Banks and Financial Institutions
- Reserve Bank of India- functions and conduct of monetary policy, Banking System in India, Financial Institutions – SIDBI, EXIM, NABARD, NHB, etc.
(b) Financial Markets
- Primary and Secondary Markets (Forex, Money, Bond, Equity,etc.), functions, instruments, recent developments.
3. General Topics
- Corporate Governance in Banking Sector, the role of e-governance in addressing the issues of corruption and inefficiency in the government sector.
- The Union Budget – Direct and Indirect taxes; Non-tax sources of Revenue, GST, Thirteenth Finance Commission and GST, Finance Commission, Fiscal Policy, Fiscal Responsibility and Budget Management Act (FRBM),
- Inflation: Definition, trends, estimates, consequences, and remedies (control): WPI, CPI – components and trends.
- Risk Management in Banking Sector
- Basics of Derivatives: Forward, Futures and Swap
- Changing Landscape of Banking sector
- Recent Developments in the Financial Sector, Portfolio Investment, Public Sector Reforms, Disinvestments
- Financial Inclusion- use of technology
- Alternate source of finance, private and social cost-benefit, Public-Private Partnership
- Indian Economy – R. Dutt and KPM Sundaram
- Economic Growth and Development – Mayer and Baldwin
- Major economic newspapers and Economic and Political Weekly
- Public Finance – K K Andley and Sundaram
- Financial Management – Prasanna Chandra
- An Introduction to Economics – A W Stonier and D C Hauge
- Monetary Theory and Public Policy – Kenneth Kurihara
- Indian Economy – Mishra and Puri
- Motivation, Morale and Incentives: Theories of Motivation; How Managers Motivate; Concept of Morale; Factors determining morale; Role of Incentives in Building up Morale.
- Communication: Steps in the Communication Process; Communication Channels; Oral versus Written Communication; Verbal versus non-verbal Communication; upward, downward and lateral communication; Barriers to Communication, Role of Information Technology.
- Corporate Governance: Factors affecting Corporate Governance; Mechanisms of Corporate Governance.
- Management: its nature and scope; The Management Processes; Planning, Organisation, Staffing, Directing and Controlling;
- The Role of a Manager in an Organisation. Leadership: The Tasks of a Leader; Leadership Styles; Leadership Theories; A successful Leader versus an effective Leader.
- Human Resource Development: Concept of HRD; Goals of HRD; Performance Appraisal – Potential appraisal and development – Feedback and Performance Counselling – Career Planning – Training and Development – Rewards – Employee Welfare.
Download RBI Grade B Exam Pattern
The Reserve Bank Of India is commonly referred on their official site to conduct the examination for the Eligible Aspirants. That is why they are giving RBI Grade B Syllabus for appearing of Phase I Exam. That really needs to you whenever you participate in this Phase I Exam, you have a better kno0wledge to attempt the Questions without having any complexity level. of course, the RBI will plan to give the Exam in a tough manner. But, dear applicants if you practice more you even not supposed to get so much worry while answering any type of questions in written Test. By the way, we are uploading the RBI Grade B Exam pattern with complete Prelims as well as mains Test Structure which is having 200 marks within the time duration of 2 hours for 200 Questions
Can Also Check>>>RBI Grade B 2018 Recruitment Notification
Can Also Check>>RBI Grade B Result 2018
Downloading Links of RBI Grade B Syllabus
Exam Date: Paper – I: 16.08.2018 & Paper – II: 07.09.2018
Download RBI Grade B Syllabus PDF 2018 (Prelims & Mains)
RBI Grade B Exam Pattern (Prelims & Mains)
Almost some of the people who are already in the Practice session by holding the RBI Grade B Syllabus PDF from the below Downloading links., it was common to miss the Topics in the flow of Preparation. So, In order to avoid these kinds of risks, you need to plan better for the Exam by holding the RBI Grade B Exam pattern for Prelims As well as MainsExaminaiton you can fell some better to start the Exam preparation part by having this PDf document which is also included the each of the topics. Applicants if you want to know the examination Complete preparation tips you need to hand out the Exam RBI Grade B Syllabus.