The RSMSSB PTI Syllabus 2018 updated in this page for the initializing purpose. The applicants of 4500 Physical Training Instructor (Grade III) Posts, catch the subject wise syllabus and download Raj Physical Training Instructor Exam pattern in the pdf format. The Rajasthan SMSSB PTI Syllabus Pdf downloading links are issued by the board on their official site @ www.sso.rajasthan.gov.in.
RSMSSB PTI Syllabus 2018
RPSC Physical Training Instructor Syllabus: Aspirants, must need this syllabus to get the way of success in the selection process. Do you wanna appear in Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board PTI vacancies, pick up the RSMSSB PTI Syllabus. The board also thinks about the candidate’s requirement of a syllabus, So syllabus topics have been attached with the detailed information. If you wish to gain the more information about this syllabus notice refer our page @ www.recruitmentindia.in regularly.
राजस्थान अधीनस्थ और मंत्री सेवा चयन बोर्ड का संगठन इस पृष्ठ पर आरएसएमएसएसबी पीटीआई पाठ्यक्रम और परीक्षा पैटर्न प्रदान करता है और आप इसे आधिकारिक साइट @ www.sso.rajasthan.gov.in का उपयोग करके भी डाउनलोड करते हैं।
Specifications Of RSMSSB PTI Syllabus
|Name of The Organisation||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board|
|Total Posts||4500 Posts|
|Name of the Post||Physical Training Instructor (Grade III)|
|Application Start Date||on 31st May 2018|
|Application Last Date||on 29th June 2018|
|Official website||@ www.sso.rajasthan.gov.in|
This is the best opportunity for the unemployed candidates in the state of Rajasthan. Most of the aspirants won’t utilize this RSMSSB Physical Training Instructor Syllabus which was placed here in PDF format. So, Candidates, Firstly download the Recruitment Notification of RSMSSB PTI Posts and then apply to post after observing the eligible criteria, then hurry up! give away your application form in before the due date. This registration process will available up to 29th June 2018. So first apply it and then download RSMSSB PTI Syllabus. Also, Check out the various Latest Govt Jobs in Rajasthan at our site.
Raj PSC Physical Training Instructor Exam Pattern
Check Rajasthan PSC Physical Training Instructor (Grade III) Exam Pattern: The candidates feel tense about the syllabus and exam pattern. Totally the prelims exam contains 100 questions for 200 marks and the mains exam contains 130 Questions for 260 Marks. Once refer the Raj PSC PTI Exam Pattern, on before attending the written test for the reference purpose. Cover all topics to cross the cutoff marks and get qualified in the Test.
Coming to the Rajasthan PSC 4500 PTI Posts Syllabus, the board officials cover multiple topics in the written test like Educational Psychology, Current Affairs, Geographical, Historical, Cultural and General Knowledge of Rajasthan etc. Applicants, first prefer the high weighted syllabus and then later concentrate time on remaining topics within limited space. Plan the preparation Properly, then you have the scope to revise the topic once again in mentioned in the RPSC PTI Syllabus. Postulants, also refer to the Previous Papers in this page.
Exam Pattern For RSMSSB PTI Paper-1 2018:
|S. No||Type of Questions||Subject Names||Max Marks||Total no. of questions||Time Duration|
|1||Multiple Choice questions||Geographical, Historical, Cultural and General Knowledge of Rajasthan||80||100 Questions||2 Hours|
|2||Current Affairs of Rajasthan||20|
|3||General Knowledge of World and India||60|
Exam Pattern For RSMSSB PTI Paper-2 2018:
|S. No||Written test type||Topic names||Total marks||No. of Questions||Exam Period|
|1||Multiple Choice Questions||General Knowledge of Physical Education||60||130 Questions||2 Hours|
|2||General Knowledge of sports, Physical Education, and its current affairs||40|
|3||Theories, Definitions, and History of Physical Education||20|
|4||Education and Games Psychology||20|
|5||Methods, Supervision, and Organizations of Physical Education||20|
|6||Theories of Training and Decisions||20|
|7||A science of Basic Physical Anatomy, its Functions and Health Education||40|
|8||Entertainment, Camp, and Yoga||40|
RSMSSB PTI Syllabus 2018:
- Dairy development
- Growth, Literacy
- Ancient Culture & Civilisation of Rajasthan, Kalibangan, Ahar, Ganeshwar, Bairath.
- History of Rajasthan from 8th to 18th Century
- Geography, History, Culture of Rajasthan.
- Society and Religion
- Current Affairs of Rajasthan
- Socio-economic, political, games and sports aspects
- History of freedom struggle in Rajasthan
- Integration of Rajasthan
- Role of women during a Medieval and Modern period.
General Knowledge of World & India Syllabus:
- Gandhi’s contribution to National Movement
- Ambedkar and Constitution; Making
- Salient features of Indian Constitution
- Duties and Directive Principles of State Policy
- Major Political Parties.
- Oceans and their characteristics
- Environmental problems
- Globalization and its impacts
- Population trend and distribution
- India and U.N.O.
- National income-concept & trends, poverty, reduction schemes
- Features of India’s foreign policy
- Nehru’s contribution in its making.
- Location and its advantages
- Monsoonal system
- Drainage characteristics
- Major Landmarks in the Constitutional History of India with special reference to Government of India Acts of 1919 and 1935
- Meaning, theories, and assessment
- Intelligence and creativity
- Meaning, theories, and measurement
- Role in learning, emotional intelligence
- Concept and practices, human cognition
- scope and implications for a teacher in classroom situations.
- Various psychologists and their contributions to education.
- Different theories of learning and implications for a teacher
- Transfer of learning, factors affecting learning, constructivist learning
- Development of Learner
- Physical, emotional and social development,
- Development of child as an individual
- Concept development
- Individual differences
- Development and implications in the education of
- Self-concept, attitudes, interest, habits, aptitude and social skills.
General Knowledge of Physical Education of secondary and senior secondary standards:
- Misconceptions about Physical Education.
- Therapeutic Modalities in Rehabilitation.
- Physical and Health-related fitness test.
- Physical Education: Meaning, Aims, objectives, Scope, Need and Importance.
- Games and Sports as cultural heritage.
- Sociological Foundation: Traditions, Leadership, Group dynamics, Socialization and Social Interaction.
- Prevention and First Aid for Common Sports Injuries.
- Common Postural Deviations/deformities.
- Philosophical Foundation: Idealism, Pragmatism, Naturalism, and Realism.
General Knowledge of sports, Physical Education, and its current affairs:
- Latest general rules of above Games / Sports.
- Sports Awards
- Important tournaments and venues
- Sports Personalities
- Proper sports gear of above Games / Sports.
- History of above Games / Sports.
- Fundamental Skills of above Games / Sports.
- Sports associations or federations.
- Modern Olympic Games: I.O.C, Start of Olympics, Olympiad, Objectives, Motto, Olympic Charter, Olympic the venue, Olympic Flag/Ring, Olympic Mascot, Olympic oath, Olympic Flame/torch, Medals, Opening and Closing ceremonies
Theories, Definitions, and History of Physical Education:
- Physical education in ancient India: Vedic period, Epic period and Medieval period.
- Contribution to the growth of physical education by leaders and movements
- Survey of Modern Physical Education in India: Pre and post-independence period.
- Definitions and principles of Physical Education.
- Physical education in the city/states of Greece and other countries.
Methods, Supervision, and Organizations of Physical Education:
- Teaching Aids.
- Lesson planning: types of lesson, objectives, and parts of lessons.
- Public relation: meaning, importance in physical education and sports.
- Types of teaching methods, principles of teaching, presentation technique, principles of class management.
Education and Games Psychology:
- Growth and Development,
- Psycho-physical unity.
- Transfer of training.
- Psychology: Meaning, Definitions, Nature, Branches, and Scope.
- Importance of Psychology in Education with special reference to Physical Education.
- Individual differences.
- Sports Psychology: Meaning, Definitions, and Nature.
Theories of Training and Decisions:
- Motor abilities: Meaning, Types, Principles, and methods of developing.
- Coaching: Meaning, Techniques, tactics and Lead-up games activities.
- Sports training: Principles, Characteristics, and methods.
- Training load and Periodization.
- Officiating: Meaning, Importance and Principles.
- Qualities, qualifications & responsibilities of a good official.
A science of Basic Physical Anatomy, its Functions and Health Education:
- Muscles: Structure and Functional Classification, General Characteristics (Properties)
- Cell, tissue, organ and organ system.
- Food, nutrition, balanced diet and diet according to sports activities.
- Health problems.
- Anatomy: Meaning, concept, need, and importance in physical education & sports.
- Health education: concept, objectives, importance, and principles.
Entertainment, Camp, and Yoga:
- Types of recreational activities.
- Yoga: Meaning, Types, Stages, Scope, Objective, Significance and yogic kriyas.
- Theories of play.
- Recreation: Definition, Types, Scope, Significance, Philosophy, and Objectives.
- Organization and administration: Agencies offering recreation, facilities, equipment and their maintenance.
Download RSMSSB PTI Syllabus In Online
Catch RSMSSB PTI Syllabus @ www.sso.rajasthan.gov.in: After enrolling starts the groundwork of the preparation in the exam point of sense. Contenders, save the time in the preparation process because you will have a chance to touch the additional topics. Also, practice the most tests and previous papers along with the RSMSSB PTI Syllabus. By practicing well with Syllabus & Previous Papers, then you might have a chance to achieve higher marks.
The RSMSSB PTI Syllabus Downloading Links Are:
- Aspirants, we need the syllabus first visit the official website RSMSSB @ www.sso.rajasthan.gov.in
- Then go to the homepage.
- Find the RSMSSB PTI Syllabus link on the homepage.
- Open on the link and then find the subject wise syllabus are present or not in the link.
- After checking download the RSMSSB PTI Syllabus in a prescribed format.
- Copy and save to your PC or laptop or take the hard copy.
- Download Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board Syllabus and exam pattern for the Future preparation purpose.