Sikkim TET Notification 2020 detailed notification is uploaded officially on 29th Feb 2020. Teacher job interested applicants can check this page to know the www.sikkimhrdd.org TET 2020 Notification details. After details verification, send your STET Application Form in online mode in between the dates of 4th March to 11th March 2020.
This year 2020, the Sikkim TET Exam Date is planned on 11th April 2020 as per the information mentioned in the Sikkim TET 2020 Notification. If you want to write the Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test 2020, then you have to open the Sikkim TET Application 2020 from our page using the direct link.
Sikkim TET Notification 2020
- 1 Sikkim TET Notification 2020
- 1.1 Sikkim HRDD TET Notification 2020 Details
- 1.2 Sikkim TET Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 Sikkim TET Exam 2020 Application Form
- 1.4 Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test 2020 Info
- 1.5 Frequently Asked Questions
STET 2020 Notification is liberated by the Human Resource Development Department, of Sikkim state. The necessity to release the Sikkim TET Notification 2020 is there because for the Teacher Posts getting the qualifying marks in the Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test is one of the eligibility criteria just like the educational qualification. There is no question excuse for the candidates in the Sikkim TET Exam, all should attempt the Sikkim State TET Exam 2020 on 11th April 2020 if they really wish to join in the Teaching Field.
Sikkim HRDD TET Notification 2020 Details
|Organization Name||Human Resource Development Department, Sikkim|
|Name of the Exam||Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test 2020|
|Job category||Sikkim State Govt Jobs|
|Notification Release date||29th Feb 2020|
|Starting date of Application||4th March 2020|
|Ending Date of Application||11th March 2020|
|Admit Card Release Date||25th March 2020|
|Exam Date||11th April 2020|
Sikkim TET Eligibility Criteria
The compulsory educational qualification to be agreed by the applicants for submitting the details in the Sikkim TET Application Form is
Primary Teacher for Classes I-V (Primary Stage)
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks for unreserved candidates and 45 % in case of SC, ST, OBC(Central), OBC(State) and passed or appearing in the final year of 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education ( D. El. Ed).
- Senior Secondary ( or it’s equivalent) with at least 50% marks for unreserved candidates and 45 % in case of SC, ST, OBC(Central), OBC(State) and passed in the final year of 4 years Bachelor of Elementary Education (B. El. Ed).
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 45 % in case of SC, ST, OBC(Central), OBC(State) and passed or appearing in the final year of 2 years Diploma in Education (Special Education).
Graduate Teacher for classes VI-VIII (Elementary Stage)
- B.A./B.Sc./ with 50% marks, for unreserved candidates and 45 % in case of SC, ST, OBC(Central), OBC (State)and passed or appearing in the final year of 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education (D. El. Ed.).
- B.A./B.Sc./ with 50 % marks, for unreserved candidates and 45 % in case of SC, ST, OBC(Central), OBC(State) and passed or appearing in the final year 2 year Bachelor in Education (B. Ed.).
- Senior Secondary (or it’s equivalent) with at least 50% marks, for unreserved candidates and 45 % in case of SC, ST, OBC(Central), OBC (State) and passed or appearing in the final year of 4- year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks, for unreserved candidates and 45 % in case of SC, ST, OBC(Central), OBC (State)and passed or appearing in the final year of 4- year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed
Next, to the educational qualification, candidates have to follow the age limit criteria compulsory. Here for the reserved candidate’s Age Relaxation facility is also there.
For all category applicants, the fee details are given below.
- Rs.400 should be paid by all the applicants in favor of Joint Director/Examinations, HRDD in any branch of IDBI Bank in the State(Account Number:0108102000006767).
Process of Sikkim TET Application Form 2020:
- Go to the Sikkim TET official page i.e. www.sikkimhrdd.org
- Click the Sikkim HRDD TET Notification 2020.
- Download it.
- Examine the educational qualifications, age limit, application fees and most importantly the registration dates of Sikkim TET 2020.
- If you are eligible, then click the Sikkim TET Apply Online link.
- Enter the registration number and the password (Date of Birth), click the login option.
- After filling all your details and paying the application fees, tap the Final Submit option.
Sikkim TET Exam 2020 Application Form
The chance to appear in the Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test 2020 will be given to the candidates who sent the STET Online Form with proper details before 11th March 2020. Whoever completed the details enrollment process in the Sikkim TET Exam 2020 Application Form in between 4th March and 11th March 2020 with true details, they will get the admit card from 25th March 2020. For the welcomed applicants of Sikkim TET Notification 2020, the exam date is on 11th March 2020. Hence during the time of filling the blanks in the Sikkim TET Online Form, applicants have to give your details without any spelling mistakes. Because of the difference in the details in the application form and the original one, the rejection of application can happen.www.sikkimhrdd.org Notification.
Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test 2020 Info
This Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test is for those candidates who are interested in the Teaching field. Wishing the Teacher job in Sikkim state will not fetch you the job. Candidates have to put their efforts to achieve success in getting chosen by the recruitment board. For the participation of the recruitment process, first, you have to know either you have met the eligibility norms or not. Enrolling your name with respect to the Sikkim TET Notification 2020 has to be done compulsory for taking part in the upcoming Teacher Recruitment notifications in Sikkim State. The candidates who don’t have the Sikkim TET certificate, cannot get the eligibility to appear for the Teacher posts selection process in the exam. To secure that certificate, you must qualify in Sikkik TET Exam 2020.
To download Sikkim TET 2020 Notification: Click Here
To fill Sikkim TET Application 2020: Click Here (Available)
Candidates without any difficulty can find the document of Sikkim TET Notification from Recruitmentindia.in site. Straightly go to the underneath part of the page to get your need notification. Actually, one who notices and understands the information here in our post, then they no need to see the www.sikkimhrdd.org Notification since all the bulky information is given in the notification are given below that too in simple words. So that it will be very easy for the applicants to revise all the details and submit the Sikkim TET Application Form within a short period of time. A few days only left for the application submission, so candidates rush to the official page Sikkim TET official website i.e. www.sikkimhrdd.org to finish the submission. After submission, you can prepare the syllabus from our page.
Frequently Asked Questions
Mention the Sikkim TET official Website?
How to apply for Sikkim TET 2020?
The process of filling the application form is detailedly explained at recruitmentindia.in page. Check it.
When the Sikkim TET Exam Planned?
On 11th April 2020.