Competitors may find the Sikkim TET Syllabus using the www.sikkimhrdd.org STET Syllabus official link or you may check out the Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test Paper I & II Pattern to get the good rank in Primary & Secondary level Teachers Posts. In order to qualify in the Sikkim, TEt Exam needs to out complete effort by getting the Referring books on this page.
Most of the searchers can handle the STET Exam Syllabus with the Exam Schedule. Know the full fledge Details of Sikkim TET Syllabsu in participating in Teacher Eligibility Exams participants need to download both of Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test includes paper I & II Syllabus.
Sikkim TET Syllabus 2018
- 1 Sikkim TET Syllabus 2018
- 1.1 Download STET Syllabus Online Pdf
- 1.2 Sikkim TET Syllabus 2018 Details
- 1.3 Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Exam Pattern
- 1.4 Sikkim Primary Level Exam Syllabus
www.sikkimhrdd.org Syllabus page you can get the Official STET Syllabus which is the use of your preparation part. This is the only article to publish the Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test Pattern for both of paper I & II. When the paper I is for the Aspirants who are applied for the primary Teachers & coming to the paper II which is preferred for those who want to teach with the Secondary level Students. So, If you are willing to participate in the written Examination then you may check over here for getting the Sikkim TET Syllabus which is referring Purpose. So, Whether you are having any extra materials then you may refer to this site we are giving excess books for STET Syllabus page.
Can Also Check>>Sikkim TET Admit Card 2018
Download STET Syllabus Online Pdf
Of course, a few if aspirants may get to willing in participating in this Sikkim TET Exam you definitely have the STET Exam Pattern with the Syllabus This gives you a load of information according to the examination. This may give you the plan of how to start & conclude the Whole STET Syllabus within the examination time. So, if you feel you can be worried about how to initiate the Exam Preparation here you go to verify the Sikkim TET Exam Pattern & Previous Year Questions to know the complete view of paper I & II which is very essential for the Competitors. To beat the competitor it will use for you as a weapon. SO, Use those materials to enhance your Knowledge & participate in the right way while appearing to the examination
Can also Check>>> Sikkim TET Notification 2018
Sikkim TET Syllabus 2018 Details
|Name of Organisation||Human Resource Development Department, Sikkim|
|Name of the Exam||Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test (STET) November 2018|
|Name of the Posts||Primary & Elementary Teacher Jobs|
|No Of posts||Various|
|Exam Date||11th Nov 2018|
|Official Website||@ www.sikkimhrdd.org|
Sikkim TET Exam Pattern 2018– Paper 1
|Test Type||Name of the Subjects||Total Questions||Total Marks||Exam Duration|
|Objective Type||Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30||1 Hours 30 Minutes|
Sikkim TET Exam Pattern 2018– Paper II
|S. No||Test Type||Name of the Subjects||Total Questions||Total Marks||Exam Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||Child Development and Pedagogy (compulsory)||30||30||1 Hours 30 Minutes|
|2.||The language I (compulsory)||30||30|
|3.||Language II (compulsory)||30||30|
|4 (a)||For Mathematics and Science teacher||60||60|
|4 (b)||For Social Science teacher||60||60|
Sikkim TET Syllabus 2018 Paper I –
Child Development and Pedagogy
- The Role of Heredity and environment.
- Theories of learning and its implication.
- Factors Affecting Learning.
- Motivation and Implications for Learning.
- How Children learn and think.
- Individual Differences.
- Understanding diverse learners.
- Learning Difficulties.
- Meaning and purposes of Assessment.
- Teaching learning process.
- Right to Education Act 2009.
- Action Research.
- Child Development.
- Meaning and Concept of learning and its processes.
Sikkim TET 2018 Syllabus – Language – I
- Teaching Learning Materials.
- Principles of Teaching English.
- Comprehensive & Continuous Evaluation.
- Development of Language Skills, Teaching Learning Materials.
- Unseen Prose Passage.
- Framing Questions Including Wh-questions.
- Unseen Prose Passage.
Sikkim TET 2018 Syllabus – Language – 2nd
- Basic knowledge of English Sounds and their Phonetic Transcription.
- Principles of Teaching English, Communicative Approach to English Language Teaching, Challenges of Teaching English.
- Unseen Prose Passage.
- Modal Auxiliaries, Phrasal Verbs and Idioms, Literary Terms.
- Unseen Poem.
- Decimal Fractions.
- LCM & HCF.
- Pedagogical issue
- Shapes & Spatial Understanding.
- Addition and Subtraction.
- Data Handling.
- Transportation, communication and its development.
- Weather & climate.
- National property.
- Group songs.
- Looking after the trees, plants & animals.
- Health, good habits & personal hygiene.
- Parts of plants.
- Living and nonliving.
- Days and Nights.
- Solar System.
- Our Punjab.
- Food, resources, and care.
- Basic needs.
- Geographical features and changes.
- Local Bodies (Rural & Urban).
- Disposal of solid waste.
- Community Buildings.
- Our Surroundings.
- Natural Resources.
- Parts of Body
- Disaster management.
- First Aid.
- Clothes dresses & their care.
- Habitats, types.
- Festivals (school, family & national).
Sikkim TET Syllabus for Paper – II
- Playing with Numbers.
- Knowing our Numbers.
- Negative Numbers and Integers.
- Whole Numbers.
- Cube root Profit & Loss.
- Fractions Exponents; surds, squares, cube, square root.
- Symmetry: (reflection).
- Understanding Elementary Shapes
- Constructions (using Straight edge Scale, protractor, compasses).
- Data handling, statistics.
- Mensurations; circle, sphere, cone, cylinder, triangles
- Compound Interest Discount.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Introduction to Algebra; Algebraic identities, polynomials.
- Basic geometrical ideas
- Number System.
- Metals & Nonmetals.
- The structure of Atom.
- Natural Phenomena.
- Sources of energy.
- Natural Resources.
- The World of the Living organisms, microorganism, and diseases.
- Acids, base, salt.
- Components of food.
- Sources of food.
- Cleaning food.
- Materials of daily use.
- Change of matter.
- Environmental concerns; regional & national.
- Electric current and circuits.
- Work & Energy.
- Magnets & magnetism.
- Pedagogical issues.
- Moving Things People and Ideas.
- Food; production & management.
- The Universe.
- Effect of population growth & human activities in the environment.
Sikkim TET Syllabus Social Studies/ Social Sciences:
- Creation of an Empire.
- The Establishment of Company Power.
- First Farmers and Herders.
- Earliest Societies.
- Regional Cultures.
- Colonialism and Tribal Societies.
- Rural Life and Society.
- When, Where and How.
- Political Developments.
- Contacts with Distant Lands.
- New Kings and Kingdoms.
- Culture and Science.
- Sultans of Delhi.
- Social Change.
- Women and reform.
- The Revolt of 1857-58.
- The Nationalist Movement.
- Challenging the Caste System.
- India After Independence.
- The First Cities.
- The First Empire.
- New Ideas.
- The environment in its totality: natural and human environment.
- Human Environment: settlement, transport and communication.
- Resources: Types- Natural and Human.
- Geography as a social study and as a science.
- Planet: Earth in the solar system.
Social and Political Life (Civics):
- Parliamentary Government.
- Pedagogical issues.
- Social Justice and the Marginalized.
- Local Government.
- Making a Living.
- Understanding Media.
- State Government.
- The Constitution.
- Unpacking Gender.
- The Judiciary.
Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Exam Pattern
Simply you have to focus on the Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Exam by holding the Complete STET Syllabus then start the exam preparation after getting the Exam Structure you surely make out the chances if you are complete the total Sikkim TET Syllabus or not if you notice that,m you may make your own schedule by taking the reference of the STET Exam Pattern which is the important thing while in the preparation section. So, Once you feel difficult while in the completion of the whole syllabus don’t worry by following some of the tips you can surely finish up your overall syllabus in an easier.
Sikkim Primary Level Exam Syllabus
Of course, the Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test will be one of the Entrance Exam to get the posting for the primary as well as the Secondary Level Teachers. So, in order to qualify for the STET Exam aspirants may concentrate on the Sikkim TET paper I & II Syllabus. Both of the Exams are so important to get the job of Primary & Elementary Teachers. So, the competitors may also take the reference to complete the Sikkim Primary Level Exam Syllabus i.e, for the Class I to VIII state Sikkim TET Syllabus they may refer the NCERT textbooks for getting the good marks in primary level & also the it is necessary for the Aspirants to complete the Sikkim Secondary Level Syllabus such as classes VI to X they can also refer the NCERT textbooks for graduate level.
Sikkim TET Syllabus 2018 Downloading Links
Exam Date>>>11th Nov 2018