Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2019 notifications for three units are released now with 3585 Apprentice posts. The RRC Chennai Apprentice notification of Carriage Works, Perambur, Central Workshop Golden Rock. Signal & Telecommunication Workshop, Podanur units are given below. In the sr.indianrailways.gov.in site Submit the correctly filled SR Apprentice application form from 1st Dec to 31st Dec 2019. The training place for the selected apprentice in this SR Apprentice recruitment is in the locations of Coimbatore, Trichy, Chennai Tamil Nadu state.
- 1 Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2019 || 3585 Vacancy
- 1.1 RRC Chennai Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Details
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 RRC Chennai Apprentice 2019
- 1.4 SR Apprentice Application Form @ www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in
Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2019 || 3585 Vacancy
SR Apprentice Recruitment 2019 was advertised for the Apprentice job openings in the Southern Railway Carriage Works, Perambur, Central Workshop Golden Rock. Signal & Telecommunication Workshop, Podanur units. The authority who released this apprentice vacancy details is the Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment board. For the filling the latest RRC Chennai Apprentice Vacancy filling, this recruitment is useful. Among the job seekers, a great demand exists for any railway job. so many candidates are waiting for the Railway Apprentice Notification. Now the RRB Zone of SouthernRegion has given this Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2019. Refer more info of this recruitment by scrolling down this article.
RRC Chennai Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Details
|Name of The Organisation||Southern Railway Recruitment Board|
|Total Posts||3585 Vacancy|
|Name of the Post||Apprentice|
|Application Start Date||1st Dec 2019|
|Application Last Date||31st Dec 2019|
|Job Location||Coimbatore, Trichy, Chennai|
The complete qualifications for Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2019 notification as per the job wise.
- Candidates must pass 10th class, 12th class and ITI depends on the post names. Check post-wise educational qualifications clearly in the notification.
Candidates, age must be as per the RRC Chennai Apprentice Recruitment 2019.
- Fitter, Machinist, Electrician, Mechanic, Diesel, Mmv(Mechanic Motor Vehicle): maximum age is 24 years
- All General/Unreserved /OBC applicants have to pay Rs.100/-in the name of the application fees.
- SC/ST /Women Applicants: No fees
A crossed Indian Postal Order amounting to Rs.100 drawn in favor of the unit for which you are applying.
Selection Process :
To join in SR Apprentice Vacancy, registered must follow the selection rounds
- Academic Score merit
Unit Wise Vacancy details
|Workshop||No. of Vacancy|
|Carriage Works, Perambur|
|Carriage & Wagon Works, Perambur||464|
|CHENNAI DIVISION –RS/AJJ||74|
|CHENNAI DIVISION –RS/AVD||102|
|CHENNAI DIVISION –RS/TBM||60|
|CHENNAI DIVISION –DSL/TNP||09|
|CHENNAI DIVISION –C&W/BBQ||38|
|CHENNAI DIVISION –RS/RPM||27|
|Central Workshop Golden Rock|
|Central Workshop Ponmalai||364|
|Signal & Telecommunication Workshop, Podanur|
|Palghat & S&T Division Podanur||43|
|Signal & Telecommunication Podanur, Coimbatore||52|
See the application Procedure of the Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2019
- Open the official site of Southern Railway @sr.indianrailways.gov.in
- See the News and Events Option
- See the RRC Chennai Apprentice Recruitment 2019 notification
- Download that notification
- Clearly refer to all the details in it
- If you have that eligibility criterion you can apply for these vacancies
- Fill the SR Apprentice Application form with correct details
- Attach photo, Signature, Necessary documents
- Pay the fees
- Finally, submit the form.
List of Important Documents
- Date of Birth (Attested Xerox copy of Transfer Certificate).
- Education Qualifications for Academic Mark Sheets of VIII std & X std. Technical Qualifications (National Trade Certificate (NTC) issued by NCVT).
- Community Certificate of those belonging to SC/ST & OBC should be in the Proforma prescribed by the Central Government.
- Employment Exchange Registration Number issued by the State Government.
- Disability certificate from competent Medical Board in respect of Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- One additional copy of the same passport size photo should be pasted in the application form and one more photo of the same should also be enclosed.
RRC Chennai Apprentice 2019
The link o download the Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2019 notification is available on this page. So that the applicants who are opting for this SR Apprentice recruitment would not feel inconvenience to find the official notification and application form. Southern Railway is the common railway zone for the south Indian states like Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Telangana, etc. So railway job interested candidates in these regions got an opportunity of getting the job in their own locality or near locality through this notice of RRC Chennai Apprentice 2019. This 3585 SR Apprentice Vacancy is present in the regions called Carriage Works, Perambur, Central Workshop Golden Rock. Signal & Telecommunication Workshop, Podanur units. Thus Tamil Nadu people are fortunate to get the job in their residing region only.
SR Apprentice Application Form @ www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in
See the simple process to fill the Southern Railway Apprentice Application form and finish the registration process as early as possible. This complete post is dedicated to our viewers to inform the details of this recruitment of Southern Railway Apprentice Vacancy. Anywhere in any organization, Apprentice posts are not permanent posts they are contractual in nature. In spite of contractual nature, many people will show interest in filling the SR Apprentice Application Form @ www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in.
Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Notifications:
To fill the SR Apprentice Application Form: Click Here
The fact behind a lot of interest in this Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment. Selected candidates will get very good training and workplace learning skills during the training time of these Apprentice posts. Railway organizations won’t leave the best-performed candidate in training sessions. For them, employment will be given in that RRB Chennai zone. So in that way, they can get the job. So it is one of the best approaches, so hurry up submit the form at the www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in page.