SSC CGL Notification 2023 – Check Eligibility, Salary Details, and Apply For SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam @ ssc.nic.in: SSC CGL Notification 2023 was released on 03rd April 2023 by the officials of the Staff Selection Commission to fill approximately various SSC CGL vacancies. Candidates who are interested in applying for SSC CGL Recruitment should apply before 03.05.2023. If the applicants are searching for SSC CGL Notification 2023, then they have come to the right place. Here Recruitment India has given the full details of the Staff Selection Commission CGL Exam 2023 Notification on this page. Read the following sections for full information.
Applicants can go through the following sections to know more about SSC CGL Apply Online Form 2023. After that, start the registration for filling SSC CGL Application from 03.04.2023 to 03.05.2023. Candidates will be provided with Online window correction on 07th and 08th May 2023. In the advertisement, candidates will get Posts and their departments. Applicants are asked to provide the department only while filling out their SSC CGL Notification Application. If the candidate’s Application finds invalid, then SSC will reject the SSC Combined Graduate Level Application.
Info of SSC CGL Notification 2023
|Name Of The Board||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Name Of The Exam||Combined Graduate Level Exam (CGLE) 2023|
|Number Of Vacancies||7500|
|Dates for Submission of Online Applications||03rd April to 03rd May 2023|
|Last date and time for making online fee payments & Generating Challan Offline||04th May 2023 (23.00)|
|Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank)||05th May 2023|
|Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ including online payment||07th to 08th May 2023 (23.00)|
SSC CGL Recruitment 2023
Applicants who want to apply for the SSC CGL Notification 2023 can check the eligibility criteria, selection process, and salary details on this page. Candidates can apply for the SSC CGL Notification 2023 from the official website ssc.nic.in or by clicking on the direct link given here. Direct links for SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination Notification 2023 applying online can be found in the important links section.
Candidates need to know the full details now and apply for the SSC CGL Notification 2023 on or before 03rd May 2023 to apply. They should read the notification clearly. We updated the application link and everything here clearly. Officials will conduct the Tier 1 SSC CGL Exam in July 2023 and the Tier 2 exam will be notified later. So, applicants who finished the registration should start the preparation for SSC CGL Recruitment from now onwards.
Candidates should have the Qualification for Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent to apply for the SSC CGL Notification 2023.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
- For detailed qualifications, visit the SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam 2023 Notification.
Here, are the Age Limits that are compulsory to enroll in the SSC CGL Recruitment 2023 at ssc.nic.in. Note this Age limit to get register online.
- Pay Level 4 & 5, 8 Posts: 18 to 27 Years
- Pay Level 6 Posts: 18 to 30 Years (But for Junior Statistical Officer, 18 to 32 Years)
- Pay Level 7 Posts: 18 to 30 Years (But for SI, 20 to 30 Years, ASO Central Secretariat Service, AFHQ, Ministry of Railway, Ministry of External Affairs, Ministry of Railway)
Candidates who are selected through the SSC CGL Recruitment Notification will receive Rs.25500-151100/- per month based on post
- Pay Level-8 Rs.47600/- to Rs.1,51,100/-
- Pay Level-6 Rs.35400/- to Rs.1,12,400/-
- Pay Level-5 Rs.29,200/- to Rs.92300/-
- Pay Level-4 Rs.25,500/- to Rs.81,100/-
- Pay Level 7 Posts: Rs.44900/- to Rs.142400/-
Candidates are selected through the written examination which is conducted as follows
- Tier 1 (CBT)
- Tier 2 (CBT)
- Tier 3 (Descriptive Mode)
- Tier 4 (Skill Test)
Candidates have to pay an application fee while submitting the SSC CGL Notification Application Form.
- General/OBC Candidates – Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/PH/Female Candidates – No Fee
Steps to apply for the SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination Notification 2023 @ ssc. nic.in:-
- Go to the official website of ssc. nic.in
- Now check for the SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination Notification 2023.
- Find the link and read all the details.
- Check the dates and then click on Apply online.
- Fill out the SSC CGL Notification Application Form.
- Make payment and submit the SSC CGL Exam 2023 Notification.
|Download Detailed SSC CGL Notification 2022 PDF||Click Here|
|SSC CGL Apply Online Form||Click Here|