SSC JE Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online For Various SSC Junior Engineer (JE) Vacancy @ ssc.nic.in: SSC JE Recruitment 2023 has been released by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) for recruiting various Junior Engineer Posts at their web portal ssc.nic.in. As per the SSC Junior Engineer Notification 2023, the SSC JE Application starts on 26.07.2023 and will end on 16.08.2023. Applicants who are interested to apply for the ssc.nic.in JE Recruitment 2023 can submit their SSC Junior Engineer Online Application form before the last date. Make the Online Fee Payment on or before 03rd September 2023. Otherwise, the Candidate’s application will not be encountered for the Staff Selection Commission JE Recruitment 2023.
SSC JE अधिसूचना 2023 कर्मचारी चयन आयोग द्वारा 26.07.2023 को जारी की जाती है। तो, सभी उम्मीदवार 02 सितंबर 2023 को या उससे पहले विभिन्न विषयों में एसएससी जूनियर इंजीनियर रिक्ति के लिए पंजीकरण कर सकते हैं।
On this page Recruitment India, our team shares SSC JE Notification and Online SSC JE Application link. So eligible & willing candidates get the SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2023 PDF and read all the eligible details completely. Qualifications and Eligibility conditions for the SSC JE Vacancy are shared on this page. So the candidates who are going to apply can know the SSC JE 2023 Notification details like Education Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee, and Salary and then register for the SSC Junior Engineer Notification 2023.
ssc.nic.in JE Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Employment Board||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Job Role||Junior Engineer|
|Vacancy In Number||Various|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Application Starting Date||26.07.2023|
|Application Last Date||16.08.2023|
|Minimum Qualification||Graduation, Diploma|
|Job Location||Across India|
SSC JE Recruitment 2023
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) issued the latest SSC JE Recruitment 2023 on 12th August 2023 for all job seekers. Through this SSC JE 2023 Notification, Junior Engineer Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Electrical & Mechanical, Quantity Surveying & Contracts will be recruited. Interested candidates apply for ssc.nic.in JE Recruitment 2023 before the last date 16.08.2023.
All the candidates are asked to observe the Qualifications, and registration method once while applying for SSC JE Vacancy on our web page or from the SSC JE Recruitment Notification 2023. The application links for this recruitment were mentioned in the below section of this page and those links will be activated from 26th July 2023. So applicants use those links to fill out the SSC JE Application Form 2023.
Candidates who have completed the B.E/ B.Tech/ Diploma in Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering from a recognized university/ institution/ Two Years of experience in the relevant field are eligible to apply for this SSC JE Recruitment 2023. For more details, please visit the SSC JE Notification 2023.
As per the SSC JE Recruitment 2023 Notification, the General/ OBC Candidates have to pay the Application Fee of Rs.100/- and there is No Fee for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen & Women Candidates.
- For OBC/ General: Rs.100 /-
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen & Women: Exempted From The Payment of Application Fee
The Age Limit For the Posts Of Junior Engineers in Various Ministries/Departments/Organizations as on 01.01.2023 as per the SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2023 is as follows.
|Junior Engineer – Central Water Commission and CPWD||32 years|
|Junior Engineer Other Departments||30 years|
Mode Of Selection
Staff Selection Commission Will select the candidates Based On their Performance in the Online Exam for Paper I & II for SSC Junior Engineer Vacancy. Those who have qualified in the Paper I Exam will appear in the Paper-II Exam. So Based on the performance in Paper-I+Paper-II, candidates will be shortlisted for Document Verification.
- Online Exam (Paper I & Paper-II)
- Document Verification
Selected candidates will get the Salary as per the norms of the SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2023.
- The posts are Group ‘B’ (Non-Gazetted), in Level-6 as per 7th CPC, the SSC JE Salary is Rs 35,400/- to Rs.1,12,400/- (Level – 6)
Steps to fill the SSC Junior Engineer Online Application Form:-
- Let’s Open the Staff Selection Commission Official Site ssc.nic.in.
- Later, the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Board Official home page is displayed on the windows screen.
- See the “Latest News” section and click on the “Notice Of Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Quantity Surveying & Contracts) Examination 2023 PDF”.
- Open it in a new tab and read all the important details.
- If the candidates are eligible, then go to the “Registration Section”.
- If the candidate does not have an account in SSC Portal, they have to create one by using “New User? Register Now”.
- Mentioned the required details and upload necessary documents if necessary.
- Finally, Click on the Submit Button.
- Then login with the login details and choose SSC Junior Engineer Posts and Pay the required application fee.
- Finally, take an application printout of the SSC JE Application Form.
|SSC JE Exam Calendar 2023||Click Here|
|SSC Junior Engineer Application Form||Click Here (The link Will be Activated from today onwards)|