Staff Selection Commission SA Syllabus 2022 – Download SSC Scientific Assistant Exam Pattern 2022 @ ssc.nic.in:-The SSC Scientific Assistant Syllabus 2022 was made available on the Staff Selection Commission website. Therefore, you may either acquire the SSC Scientific Assistant Exam Pattern 2022 from our site or from the official website. To make things easier for the candidates, we’ve provided a link to the SSC SA Syllabus 2022.
To do well on exam day, candidates must be conversant with the material and exam format. The SSAC SA Exam Pattern 2022 must be familiarised by the candidate before they start studying for the exam. Add the webpage to your watchlist and check it out sometimes for more details to get the most up-to-date information. The full text should be read from top to bottom if you want to learn a lot about the Staff Selection Commission SA Syllabus 2022.
SSC Scientific Assistant Syllabus 2022
|Name Of The Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name Of The Post||Scientific Assistant|
|Name of the Exam||India Meteorological Department Examination|
|Category||Govt Job Syllabus|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Selection Process||Competitive examination (Computer Based Examination)|
SSC Scientific Assistant Exam Pattern 2022
If candidates are serious about performing well on the test, they should peruse the SSC Scientific Assistant Syllabus 2022. It is possible to fully understand the SSC Scientific Assistant Exam Pattern 2022 by reading this paper, hence applicants are encouraged to do so. The candidates try to take very seriously their exam preparation as a result. In this post, we hope to have explained everything there is to know about the SSC SA Syllabus 2022.
We suggest you begin your study process by reviewing the Staff Selection Commission SA Syllabus 2022 in order to achieve a respectable outcome. The Staff Selection Commission SA Exam Pattern 2022 might make it easier for us to comprehend the subjects that will be assessed as well as how many subjects we might need to study in order to pass the test. The SSAC SA Exam Pattern 2022 has been thoroughly discussed in this article.
SSAC SA Exam Pattern 2022
|Part||Subject||No of Questions||Duration and Timings|
|English Language and Comprehension||25|
|Either of the opted subjects- Physics, Computer Science and Information Technology, Electronics, and Telecommunication||100|
- The SSC Scientific Assistant IMD exam will be in two parts.
- The total marks will be carried by the papers is 100 Marks.
- The question paper will be made available in Hindi and English (except English Language & Comprehension).
- The subjects that the candidate selected on the application form will be the foundation for the questions in Part II.
- 0.25 marks will be deducted for each incorrect response in the negative marking system.
- The two parts will each take two hours to complete.
Staff Selection Commission SA Syllabus-Topic Wise
- Seating Arrangement
- Blood Relations
- Data Sufficiency
- Order and Ranking
- Alphanumeric Series
- Distance and Direction
- Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning
- Reading Comprehension
- Cloze Test
- Detection of Errors
- Improving Sentences and paragraphs
- Completion of paragraphs
- Para jumbling
- Fill in the blanks
- Parts of speech
- Modes of narration
- Voice Change
- Number Series
- Data Interpretation
- quadratic Equations
- Data Sufficiency
- Ratio and Proportion
- Profit and Loss
- Time Work and Distance
- Rate of Interest
- Permutation and Combination
- Current Affairs and Static G.K.
- Banking Awareness
- International and National Awareness
- Countries, Currencies, and Capitals
- Books And Authors, and Awards and Honors
- Prime Minister Schemes
- Government Policies
- Important Dates and Events
- Basic Mathematical Concepts
- Indian Climate
- Physics, Chemistry
- Thermal Physics
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Atomic Structure
Computer Science and Information Technology
- Operating Systems
- Fundamentals of Programming
- Internet Technology
- Fundamentals of Geographical Information System
Electronics and Telecommunication
- Electronics: Conductors and semiconductors, Magnetic, Passive components, Insulators, Characteristics of Resistors, Circuits, Voltage, and Current Relationships, Transistors, Introduction to Network Theorems, Concepts, Digital Electronics, Combinational Logic Design, etc.
- Telecommunication: Basics and Principles, Directivity, Pattern, Propagations, Modulations, Introduction to Digital Communication, Multiplexing, Propagation of Signals.
|SSC Scientific Assistant Syllabus, Exam Pattern 2022||Click Here|