TANCET 2021 Notification @ tancet.annauniv.edu/tancet/: TANCET Notification 2021 is released by Anna University, Tamil Nadu at www.annauniv.edu. Students who are expecting to do MBA, MCA, M.Tech, M.Arch, M.Plan Courses in Tamil Nadu need to get the details from the Tamilnadu Common Entrance Test 2021 Notification like TANCET 2021 Application Form registration, Useful Dates, Eligibility Criteria, etc by opening the site tancet.annauniv.edu/tancet/.
The Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test 2021 Admission Notification says that students are admitted to Postgraduate courses of M.Tech/ME/M. Arch and MBA and MCA and MCA (Lateral Entry). The TANCET Online Application Form enrollments start on 19th January 2021 and end on 12th February 2021. So, every student does follow the TANCET 2021 Admission Notification and finish the registration. And for the Students the entrance exam is expected to hold on 20th, 21st March 2021 according to the Advertisement.
TANCET Notification 2021 Details
|Name Of The University||Anna University, Tamil Nadu|
|Name Of The Exam||Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET) 2021|
|Admission Courses Offered||MBA, MCA, M.Tech, M.Arch, M.Plan Programmes|
|Courses Admitting State||Tamil Nadu|
|Application Start Date||19th January 2021 @ 10.00 AM|
|Application Last Date||12th February 2021 @ 5.00 PM|
|Application Final Status||17th February 2021|
|Admit Card Date||05th March 2021|
|Exam Date||MCA: 20th March 2021 (10 AM To 12 PM)|
MBA: 20th March 2021 (2:30 PM To 4:30 PM)
ME/ M.Tech/ M.Arch/ M.Plan: 21st March 2021 (10 AM To 12 PM)
|Results Status||Before 16th April 2021|
|Download Of Mark Sheet||Before 20th April 2021|
|Official Website||www.annauniv.edu and tancet.annauniv.edu/tancet|
Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test Notification 2021
TANCET 2021 Notification is released for the entrance admissions to the Post-Graduate courses of MBA, MCA, M.E, M.Tech, M.Plan, and M.Arch. Students are allowed to fill and submit the TANCET 2021 Application Form from 19th January to 12th February 2021. Every Student should have to know the registration process with the TANCET 2021 to do the registration. On this page, we have mentioned the details necessary to fill the Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test 2021 Application Form. So, follow them and finish the registration to the Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET) 2021 Notification.
Anna University would conduct the TANCET 2021 Exam on 20th, 21st March 2021. Because Anna University itself release the TANCET Notification 2021 and accept the TANCET Application Form from the students who are eligible for the mentioned PG Courses.
|TANCET Previous Papers|
|TANCET Hall Ticket|
TANCET 2021 Application Form
Tamilnadu Common Entrance Test 2021 Application Form is activated on 19th January 2021. Those who are waiting to get admission for MBA, MCA, and M.Tech, M.Arch, M.Plan courses can fill and submit the TANCET Application Form 2021 before the due date i.e 12th February 2021. Anna University itself held the exams on 20th, 21st March 2021 for the Students from those who received the TANCET Application Form and provides the Admissions based on the Student Rank. Check out this page Recruitmentindia.in for the latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test 2021 Notification
Candidates must possess the following qualification to fill the Online TANCET Application Form to apply for MBA, MCA and M.E/ M.Tech/ M.Arch/ M.Plan Courses.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA): Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 years duration and obtained at least 50% (45% in the case of candidates belonging to reserved category).
- Master of Computer Application (MCA): Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 years duration in B.C.A. or B.Sc. (Information Technology / Computer Science or equivalent), or a pass in a recognized Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration (in disciplines other than the ones mentioned above) with Mathematics at 10 + 2 level or at Graduation Level and obtained at least 50 % (45 % in the case of candidates belonging to reserved category).
- M.E/ M.Tech/ M.Arch/ M.Plan: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in the relevant field and obtained at least 50% (45% in the case of candidates belonging to reserved category). I) B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Arch. Degree Programmes (or) II) B.Pharm. Degree Programmes (or) III) Master’s Degree in the relevant branch of Science / Arts, which are prescribed. B) 10 + 2 + AMIE (or) (ii) 10 + 3 years Diploma + AMIE.
TANCET Examination Fee
Applicants registering for the TANCET 2021 Notification have to Pay Rs.600/- (General Category, Other than Tamilnadu State) and Rs.300/- (SC, ST, SCA of Tamilnadu for One course. If Students have to apply more than one course, they have to pay Additional Specified Fee as per the information.
|Applying for||General||SC/ SCA/ ST|
|For 01 program||Rs.600/-||Rs. 300/-|
|For 02 programs||Rs.1,200/-||Rs.600/-|
|For 03 programs||Rs.1,800/-||Rs.1,200/-|
Procedure To Apply Online for TANCET Notification 2021 @ tancet.annauniv.edu/tancet/:
- First, Visit the Anna University official website www.annauniv.edu
- Click on the “TANCET 2021” available on the homepage.
- Then Candidates directed to the “tancet.annauniv.edu/tancet/” site.
- Click on the “Information & Instruction” to download TANCET Notification 2021 to check the details.
- Click on the “TANCET Registration”
- Enter Proper candidate details and Upload Photo, sign in specified size and format.
- Pay the Application Fees as per the norms.
- Submit the TANCET 2021 Application Form.
- Save the generated Application ID and Password for future process.
Official Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test 2021 Notification – Click Here
Online Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test 2021 Application Form – Click Here (Available on 19.01.2021)