- 1 Details of TANUVAS Junior Assistant 2020 Recruitment
- 2 TANUVAS Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020
TANUVAS Recruitment 2020 (Junior Assistant & Typist Posts) – Apply for 162 posts @ www.tanuvas.ac.in: The officials of the Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University are going to give 162 job opportunities for the position of Junior Assistant & Typist Posts. This TANUVAS Typist Recruitment 2020 is a wonderful opportunity for the candidates who are dreading the typist jobs in the department of the TANUVAS. Check the eligibility criteria details on the following page to know that you are eligible to apply for this TANUVAS Junior Assistant Jobs 2020 or not.
The online TANUVAS Junior Assistant Application Form 2020 submission process is started from 23rd Nov 2020. So candidates go through the official site or else here on this page to apply for this TANUVAS Recruitment 2020 Junior Assistant. Up to the deadline of the 22nd Dec 2020, only the higher officials will accept the applications of this TANUVAS Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020 Notification. So be fast and enroll your name in this TANUVAS Junior Assistant 2020 Recruitment process.
Details of TANUVAS Junior Assistant 2020 Recruitment
|Name Of the Organization||Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (TANUVAS)|
|Name of the Posts||Junior Assistant & Typist|
|No of Vacancies||162 Posts|
|Category||Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs|
|Starting date to Apply||23rd Nov 2020|
|Last date to Apply||22nd Dec 2020|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
TANUVAS Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020
Contenders, are you passionate to do government jobs in Tamilnadu state? if yes, here are the latest updates from the TANUVAS officials. The higher authority of the TANUVAS will be going to recruit the 162 eligible candidates for this TANUVAS Recruitment 2020 Junior Assistant. For that, they have started receiving the TANUVAS Junior Assistant Application Form 2020 from the applicants. if you are interested to apply for this TANUVAS Junior Assistant Jobs 2020 then you should have to send your online applications from 23rd Nov 2020 to 22nd Dec 2020. Following are the eligibility details of this TANUVAS Typist Recruitment 2020. So check the details of the eligibility carefully, before going to apply.
|TANUVAS Typist Syllabus 2021|
|Latest Govt Jobs Previous Papers|
|10th Pass Government Jobs|
|TSPSC Upcoming Notifications 2020|
|Police Job Vacancy 2020|
Candidates with the TANUVAS Educational qualifications of HSC or any other qualification recognized equivalent thereto/SSLC Public Examination or its equivalent with eligibility for admission to Higher Secondary Courses of Studies or to College Courses of studies are eligible to use this opportunity.
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications|
|Junior Assistant||n HSC or any other qualification recognized equivalent thereto|
|Typist||SSLC Public Examination or it’s equivalent with eligibility for admission to Higher Secondary Courses of Studies or to College Courses of studies|
The candidates with a minimum TANUVAS Age Limit of minimum 18 are eligible to apply for this recruitment and the maximum age limit is changed depending on the category of the people. And the age relaxations will be there as per the norms of the organization. The category wise maximum age limit details are as follows.
Minimum age limit: 18 Years
Maximum Age Limit:
- OC: 30 Years
- BC and BCM and MBC/DC: 32 Years
- SC/ST: 35 Years
The prescribed TANUVAS Junior Assistant Registration Fee for the candidates belong to MBC/DC, BC, BCM, and OC are Rs.500/- and Rs.250/- in the case of SC/ST candidates. The candidates irrespective of communities from other States/Union Territories will be treated under the “OC” category only and the registration fee is Rs.500/-.
- MBC/DC, BC, BCM, and OC and the candidates belong to irrespective of communities from other States/Union Territories: Rs.500/-
- SC/ST candidates: Rs.250/-
The TANVUAS will select the candidates based on the written examination only. The eligible candidates in the order of merit will be called for
counseling in the ratio of 1:3.
- Written examination.
Candidates who will be shortlisted for this recruitment process will get the attractive TANUVAS Junior Assistant Pay Matrix as per the Pay Matrix Level-8 is Rs.19,500 to Rs.62,400/-.
TANUVAS invited the candidates for applying the 162 Junior Assistant & Typist posts in order to give the employment opportunity. And in these vacancies, 75 are the Junior Assistant posts and 87 for the Typist posts.
|Sl. No||Name of the post||Number of Vacancies|
How to apply for this TANUVAS Junior Assistant Jobs 2020 @ www.tanuvas.ac.in
- Candidates visit the official site of the www.tanuvas.ac.in
- Now in that go for the News and events option.
- And in that click on the Advt-04/2020-JA/Typist option.
- Next click on the Notification (Number of posts, Communal rotation, Qualification, and scale of pay) option.
- Read the eligibility over there carefully.
- After that comeback and click on the Apply Online option.
- Click on the New Registration option which was there on the right side of the page.
- Then fill the registration form with proper details.
- Recheck the details once and hit on the sign-in option.
- The user name and the password created. Save that details.
- Come back to the apply online page.
- And go for the Login section by click on the sign-in option.
- Enter the Username(Email ID) and password.
- Submit it.
- Take a print out of the application form and use it for further reference.
Download TANUVAS Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020: Click Here
To fill Application Form: Click Here