The exclusive portal to register for the TCS Campus Drive 2020 is TCS NextStep Registration Portal for IT and BPS. Through this page, we are explaining the detailed TCS NextStep Process plus sharing the website of TCS NextStep Portal i.e. nextstep.tcs.com/campus/ Login Link. TCS Calling the Fresh Graduates to attend the TCS Recruitment Process. Call letter of TCS Selection Process is important to take part in this TCS interview Round. TCS careers section will send the TCS call letters to only those candidates who are successfully completed the TCS NextStep Registration Process 2020. Many of the job aspirants have failed to attain the chance of attending the TCS Off Campus Drives due to mistakes in the registration process.
- 1 TCS NextStep Registration 2020
TCS NextStep Registration 2020
Tata Consultancy Services(TCS) is one of the leading IT Consultancy and IT Services Company in India. It is the most prominent Indian Multinational(Indian MNC) information technology company. Working in the TCS or starting their career through TCS is the dream of lakhs of Graduates/Post Graduates. To fill their dreams TCS giving the chance in the form of TCS NextStep Registration 2020. Only for the Freshers, this TCS NextStep Portal is accessible. Newly Graduation completed candidates have to complete the TCS NextStep Process in the correct manner. What the contenders have to do is? first, they have registered their name, qualifications, and contact details within the TCS Next Step Portal 2020. After the first step of registration, they have to click the TCS NextStep Login option and fill the remaining details. Due to a lack of proper idea about the TCS NextStep Process, contenders are missing the TCS Job opportunity. Before opening the TCS NextStep Registration form you have to choose the department like IT or BPS. Hence Recruitmentindia.in clearly explained the nextstep.tcs.com Registration Process and Application Form link.
TCS Off Campus Drive 2020 Details
|Company Name||Tata Consultancy Services|
|Employment Type||Associate System Engineer, Entry Level Engineer, Various Posts|
|Qualification|| Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate (Without Backlogs)BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech (OR)|
MCA with BCA/B.Com/BA/B.Sc (with Math/Statistics Background) (OR)
M.Sc in Computer Science / Information Technology,Operations,Finance,Marketing,IT & Systems,HR
|Job Location||Across India|
|Experience||Freshers (2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016 Pass Outs)|
|Industry||IT Jobs – Software Service|
Step By Step TCS NextStep Registration Process:
1) Job seekers remember that this TCS NextStep Registration Process is only for the Entry Level Graduates or Post Graduates.
2) Firstly, sign in to the TCS portal i.e. www.tcs.com
3) Go to the TCS Careers Section.
4 If You are looking for the TCS Jobs India, then click the India Location.
5 Next, you have to select the Entry Level or Experienced Option.
6) For Freshers, the option to be selected is Entry Level.
7) After clicking that option you will be directed to the TCS Next Step Registration Login page i.e. nextstep.tcs.com/campus
8) If you remember the link, then directly you can go to the TCS NextStep Portal Only.
9) Once that TCS NextStep portal is open, choose the Department IT(Information Technology) or BPS (Business Process Services) as per your interest.
10) After selecting the department, TCS NextStep Registration Form is open.
11) Enter all your details in the registration form. Give active mail id and phone number for further communication.
12) Recheck all the filled spaces and then click the submit button.
13) Later, to move to the TCS NextStep forward process you have to log in to the nextstep.tcs.com/campus portal.
14) The login details will be sent to the mail and phone number.
15) In the TCS NextStep Login link, enter the login details.
16) If you enter the correct details, you can log in to the TCS NextStep.
17) Next Select the Application Form Option in the login page.
18) Fill all your academic details, extra qualifications, curricular activities, preferable TCS Off Campus Drive Location, and other necessary documents(if mentioned).
19) Finally, click the final submit button if you are sure.
20) Take the print out this application form for use in the future.
21) If your TCS NextStep Application form is accepted by the TCS, then they will schedule the TCS Online Test and will inform you through your email id.
22) Using the TCS NextStep Login link and details candidates have to download the TCS Off Campus Drive Call Letter.
Direct TCS NextStep Link:
TCS NextStep Registration Portal: Click Here
TCS NextStep Login Page: Click Here
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the TCS Next Step?
This TCS NextStep process can be used by the candidates to acquire the job in TCS. Through this process, job seekers can upload their academic details, resume to the TCS Careers page. And the TCS HR Department will call for the interview process if your resume is matched with any of the job profiles in TCS.
Where can I get the TCS NextStep Portal page?
In the nextstep.tcs.com/campus page or directly at our recruitmentindia.in page.
What is the difference between TCS DT and TCS CT Numbers?
CT: Campus trainee: If the candidates recruit through College Campus Drive or On-Campus Drives
DT: Direct Trainee: If the applicant hires through off campus drives.