Indian Army has published the TES 40 Notification [email protected] joinindianarmy.nic.in page. This Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme is for 10+2 male candidates. In this page, at the bottom the TES 40 online Application form is available from 16th May to 14th June 2018. Do the registration first for this TES courses for 90 posts which is starting in Jan 2019.
TES 40 Notification 2018
Indian Army TES 40 Notification 2018: The passionate candidates to join in Indian Army has a very important employment news for you. Wanna excited to know what is that news? So without any dragging of the information directly we are stating the entry offer to get into Army Jobs is released. That is TES 40 Notification from Jan 2019. So by Jan 2019, the selection of the candidates for the Technical Entry Scheme Course 40 will be completed and the course will begin on Jan 2019.
Indian Army has released the TES 40 Notification 2018. This page given you the full details of this notification. This notification application form starting date is 16th May 2018 and ending date is 14th June 2018.
TES 40 Notification 2018 Full Details
|भारतीय सेना तकनीकी प्रवेश योजना (टीईएस) 40 आवेदन पत्र|
|Name of The Organisation||Indian Army|
|Name of the Course||Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme (TES 40 ) starts from Jan 2019|
|Total number of posts||90|
|Notification Date||16th May 2018|
|Application Form Starting Date||16th May 2018|
|Application Form Closing Date||14th June 2018|
|Exam Date||Sep-Oct 2018|
|Job Location||All Over India|
Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme (TES 40) Notification was propagated by Indian Army Recruitment board. It states that 10+2 or inter qualification is enough for the participation of this TES 40 scheme. Then the postulants searching for the Central Government Jobs for 10+2 or inter qualification can readily fill the TES application form which has already opened on 16th May 2018. But check the Indian Army Entry Scheme Notification first, later fill the form.
Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme 40 (Jan 2019)
Check the details of Army 10+2 Jobs Notification. This notification is to select the candidates for the 5 years complete military training. After completion of training, those who gave their best in the training that people will be commissioned in the higher cadre jobs of Indian Army. Take this chance to join Indian Army with the Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme. Recruitmentindia.in clearly shows the simplified details of the TES 40 Notification for easy understanding of the job seekers.
Indian Army 40 TES from Jan 2019 info at our page. We didn’t leave any point of information regarding this course notification and only genuine information only provided here. The allotment of posts after finishing the 5 years training and the salary details for each post is mentioned below for those who are checking for the salary details. To get the entry into this 40th TES course, the applicant must be proved as he is mentally and physically fit for the Army jobs. Physical standards measurements is compulsory criteria for the applicants. Look at the Army Entry Scheme 2018 Notification if you want confirmation on all these details.
Did you know the TES 40 Notification 2018 Eligibility ?
First check all the factors that comes under the TES 40 eligibility, then take the step to fill the application form before the last date. Lets start with the Technical Entry Scheme.
What are the TES 40 Educational Qualifications to apply?
The compulsory criteria that the applicant has to posses without any relaxation is the educational qualification. All applicants must posses same educational qualifications. Below we have mentioned the educational qualifications of Indian Army TES 40.
- 10+2 or intermediate or HSC or its equivalent along with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from recognized state board or central board are eligible to apply for this entry.
- Eligibility condition for calculating PCM % of various state /central boards will be based on marks obtained in Class XII only.
What is the Indian Army TES 40 Age Limit?
Indian Army strictly follows the age limit rule for any post. So those who giving the application check the minimum age and maximum age criteria from the Technical Entry Scheme 40 Notification. or else check the below mentioned age. Both are same.
- Applicant should not be be below 16½ years and above 19½ years on the first day of course scheme training starting (1st Jan 2019).
- In other words, we can say that applicant must be born after 01 Jul 1999 and before 01 Jul 2002 (both dates included).
What are the Selection Rounds to get entry into the Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme (TES 40 ) ?
Indian Army wants to test the candidate’s both physical fitness and mental fitness. So it is implementing the selection rounds according to it. A clear structure of TES 40 selection Process is given. Check the.
- First Submitted applications will be short listed based on the percentage of their academic marks.
- Officials will intimate the short listed candidates about the selection centre and to check their SSB test date in online.
What is cost of Indian Army TES 40 Application Form?
Indian Army mention that no application fees is required to complete this Technical Entry Scheme Application form. Any one having the educational qualifications and age limit can submit the application with out any fees.
Number of Vacancies are present in Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme (TES) 40 starting from Jan 2019?
In this TES 40 course, there are 90 vacancies are available. This course is commencing from Jan 2019.
What are the TES 40 Salary Details?
- During training, each person who is pursuing the TES 40 Course will get the stipend amount
- On completion of 3 years, the stipend is Rs. 56,100/- per month as is admissible to NDA cadets on completion of 3 years training.
- After 4 years training, they will be appointed in commissioned in the rank of Lt and entitled to pay as admissible to the rank.
How many years of training will be given under this Indian Army 10+2 TES?
The complete duration period of training is 5 years.
- Basic Military Training: Duration 1 year
- Technical Training: Duration 4 years.
- Phase I (Pre Commission Training): Duration is 3 years (CME Pune or MCTE Mhow or MCEME Secunderabad)
- Phase II (Post Commission Training): Duration is 3 years (CME Pune or MCTE Mhow or MCEME Secunderabad)
What are the posts offered after successful completion of TES training?
Below we have given the list of posts offered, and their salary packages.
joinindianarmy.nic.in TES 40 Application Form
Technical Entry Scheme (TES) 40 Online Application Form link @ joinindianarmy.nic.in. The link of application form will opens from 16th May to 14th June 2018. At our page, the entire TES 40 Notification has been covered up to initiate the viewers about this Army scheme. Once if you join in the Army you will have a good career improvement with good salary package. Only unmarried male candidates are applicable to submit the Indian Army 10+2 TES Application form.
How to Submit the TES 40 Notification Application Form?
- First open the Indian Army Recruitment page @joinindianarmy.nic.in
- In Home page, Officers Selection Option is given.
- Adjacent to that option, there is notofication, Eligibility, What’s New Option.
- First click on the Notification, check all the details given it.
- Later Click Officers Entry Apply / Login.
- Click it and do the registration.
- Enter the correct details of you.
- After registration, log in to the page using log in id and password to fill the Army 10+2 Scheme Application Form.
- Fill the details, submit the form within time.
Can Also Check>>Indian Army TES Admit Card 2018
|TES 40 Notification 2018 Important Dates|
|Notification Date||16th May 2018|
|Application Starting dates||16th May 2018|
|Application Last Date||14th June 2018|
|TES 40 Notification 2018 , Application Form|
|Official TES 40 Notification 2018||Click Here|
|TES 40 2018 Application Form||Click Here|