TNEA 2020 Notification would be released by Anna University at the www.annauniv.edu website. All the Students who completed their HSC in Tamil Nadu state they all can try to get the Admission In Engineering Field in the different courses that are offered by the Anna University only. Well, through this TNEA Notification 2020 the admission process of those UG Courses will be started. So, candidates will start to fill the TNEA Online Application 2020 in April/May 2020. The schedule of TNEA 2020 Counselling will start after the last date of the application. The important dates of TNEA 2020 will be given when the detailed notice is given at the official portal.
- 1 TNEA Notification 2020
- 1.1 TNEA 2020 Details
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 Anna University TNEA 2020 Info
- 1.4 TNEA Application Form
- 1.5 Frequently Asked Questions
TNEA Notification 2020
The Students who want to get the Admissions in the Engineering Courses must register for TNEA 2020 from April/May 2020. They must thoroughly read the TNEA 2020 Notification before filling the Form. The Tamil Nadu Entrance Admissions Online Application Filling Details are clearly mentioned on this page. Check out those details. If the students did not complete the registration process then they cannot get your admission. So, before TNEA Online Application Last Date, submit all your details. The TNEA Application Fee for the General /Unreserved Category is Rs. 500/- & The Reserved Category has to pay Rs. 250/- Complete the Full Procedure mentioned in the TNEA Notification 2020 before the last date only.
TNEA 2020 Details
|Organization Name||Anna University|
|Admission Name||Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions (TNEA)|
|Notification date||April 2020|
|Starting date of Application||May 2020|
|Ending Date of Application||May 2020|
|Random Number Generation||June 2020|
|Merit/rank list Date||June 2020|
|TNEA Counselling Dates||July/ Aug 2020|
- Tamil Nadu candidates who have passed VIII, IX, X, XI and XII Std. from schools situated in Tamil
Nadu is eligible to apply.
- Tamil Nadu native candidates who have passed any of the VIII, IX, X, XI and XII Std. or their equivalent an examination from schools situated outside Tamil Nadu can also apply. They should produce the Original Nativity Certificate only in electronic form/digitally signed e-Certificate.
Qualifying Examinations and Eligibility:
For General Category candidates: Minimum percentage is 45%
MBC & DNC/ Backward Class/ SC/SCA/ST: Minimum Percentage is 40%.
Registration Fee details
- For General category – Rs. 500
- For SC /SCA /ST category belonging to Tamil Nadu – Rs. 250
- For each special reservation category – Rs. 100 (Additional)
List of documents to be carried for TNEA Counselling Process:
- 10th Mark Sheet
- HSC (+1 and +2) / Equivalent Mark Sheet
- HSC Hall Ticket
- Transfer Certificate
- Permanent Community Certificate Card for ST, SC, SCA, MBC & DNC, BC and BCM (Permanent card / electronic form/digitally signed e-Certificate)
- Nativity Certificate only in electronic form/digitally signed e-Certificate – If applicable
- First Graduate Certificate and First Graduate Joint Declaration (only in electronic
form/digitally signed e-Certificate) – If applicable
- Srilankan Tamil Refugee certificate – If applicable
- Relevant certificates for Son / Daughter of Ex-Serviceman, Differently Abled Person and Eminent Sports Persons – If applicable
How to apply for the TNEA 2020:
- First Step is to open the Anna University official page www.annauniv.edu
- In the home page, select the “TNEA 2020” Option
- Download the official notification to check the required eligibility, registration process and the Counselling Process.
- Then click the TNEA Registration Link.
- Fill all the details in the application form.
- And submit the form.
Anna University TNEA 2020 Info
Tamil Nadu Entrance Admission Notification 2020 which will be released by Anna University will explain the counseling process of admissions in the various UG, PG Courses. Know the details To fill the TNEA Application Form through the detailed procedure mentioned on this page. Actually, The Students must Carry the Original Documents to complete the TNEA Counselling 2020. The complete list of the important documents necessary for the counseling process is given on this page. Through this page we have explained the Anna University TNEA 2020 Info, go through the procedure.
TNEA Application Form
TNEA 2020 Registration can be possible until the last date only. The Students who scored highest marks in the HSC will get the Seat in the Engineering Sector. Check the TNEA 2020 Advertisement To complete the registration process without any mistakes. Look at the TNEA 2020 Important Dates and know on which date Ranking List and the Counselling Process is beginning. The Complete details are given on this page. Without getting any struggle to fill the TNEA Application Form correctly, In case, you may have any doubt during the registration time, read the full article.
To Download TNEA 2020 Notification: Click Here
To fill TNEAR Application Form 2020: Click Here
Frequently Asked Questions
Mention the release date of TNEA 2020 Notification?
The TNEA 2020 Notification will be released in April/May 2020.
What are the registration dates for TNEA 2020?
TNEA 2020 Application dates would inform shortly.
What will be the registration fees of TNEA 2020?
For General category – Rs. 500, For SC /SCA /ST- Rs.250