The TNPCB AE Recruitment 2020 is advertised by the officials of the Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board through www.tnpcb.gov.in recruitment page. Contenders can check the TNPCB Environmental Scientist Vacancy details which are also mentioned in this post. The TNPCB Assistant Engineer Online Form starting and ending dates are 5th March and 17th May 2020.
The names of the posts that are hiring through the Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board Recruitment 2020 are Assistant Engineer, Environmental Scientist, Assistant, Typist Posts. Eligible details like educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, and selection process os clearly, mentioned in this post. Contenders who want to fill the TNPCB Application Form those candidates don’t get confused and refer to this site for more details about the www.tnpcb.gov.in Recruitment.
TNPCB AE Recruitment 2020
- 1 TNPCB AE Recruitment 2020
- 1.1 Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board Recruitment 2020 Details
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 TNPCB Application Form
- 1.4 www.tnpcb.gov.in Vacancy
- 1.5 Frequently Asked Questions
The officials are trying to fill the TNPCB Vacancy 2020 that is the reason they provide the notification through their official page www.tnpcb.gov.in for the eligible candidates so aspirants can read this post and then gather the required details about the TNPCB AE Recruitment 2020. Tamil Nadu state applicants who interested to get a govt job those candidates can have the wonderful chanced that is nothing but the Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board Recruitment 2020 Notification at their official page for the aspirants who are waiting for it. So, interested candidates can check the details and then fill the TNPCB Assistant Engineer Online Form through RecruitmentIndia.in site.
Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board Recruitment 2020 Details
|Name of the Organization||Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board (TN PCB)|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Engineer, Environmental Scientist, Assistant, Typist Posts|
|Number Of Vacancies||242 Posts|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Notification Date||5th March 2020|
|Category||Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs|
|Starting Date To Apply||5th March 2020|
|Last Date To Apply||17th May 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Selection Process||Written Test & Interview|
- Environmental Scientist: Aspirants can possess Master Degree in Science in any one of the following disciplines of1) Chemistry, 2) Biology, 3) Zoology 4) Environmental Chemistry 5)Environmental Science 6) Environmental Toxicology 7) Microbiology 8) Marine Biology 9) Bio-Chemistry 10) Analytical Chemistry 11) Applied Chemistry 12) Botany
- Assistant Engineer: Bachelor’s Degree in Civil/ Chemical Engineering and Master Degree in Environmental/ Chemical/ M.Tech Environmental Science and Technology awarded by Anna University/ M.Tech Petroleum Refining & Petrochemical awarded by Anna University/ M.E Environmental Management awarded by University.
- Assistant (Junior Assistant): Aspirants can complete a Pass in Bachelor Degree and
- Typist: Candidates can have a Bachelor’s Degree from the recognized board and having the typing skill
For more details candidates once refer to the official notification.
- Maximum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Minimum Age Limit: 35 Years
As per the rules and regulation of the Board
- For OC, BC, BCM and MBC/ DNC -> Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ SCA/ ST, Differently Abled Persons and Destitute Widows -> Rs. 250/-
- For more details about the TNPCB AE Recruitment application fee details, candidates can follow the official notification
TNPCB Selection Process 2020 will have the following recruitment rounds.
- Written Test
- Interview/Skill Test.
- Document Verification
The post wise salary as mentioned below
|Name Of The Post||Salary Details|
|Assistant Engineer (AE)||Rs.37,700/- to Rs.1,19,500/- (Level 20)|
|Environmental Scientist||Rs.37,700/- to Rs.1,19,500/- (Level 20)|
|Assistant (Junior Assistant)||Rs.19,500/- to Rs.62,000/- (Level 8)|
|Typist||Rs.19,500/- to Rs.62,000/- (Level 8)|
The post wise vacancy details of TNPCB Recruitment 2020 are mentioned here.
|Name of the Posts||SC||SC(A)||ST||MBC||BC||BCM||GT||Total|
|Assistant (Junior Assistant)||07||01||00||08||09||02||11||38|
Steps to fill the www.tnpcb.gov.in Recruitment Application Form:
- Visit the TNPCB Official page i.e. www.tnpcb.gov.in
- Check the “Recruitments” page.
- Get the notice of Tamilnadu Pollution Control Board Recruitment 2020.
- Look at the eligibility criteria like educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, pay scale details etc.
- After revising these details only, click the TNPCB Apply Online link. Open it.
- Mention all your details properly.
- Pay application fees.
- Then submit the application within the last date.
TNPCB Application Form
The TNPCB AE Recruitment 2020 is very necessary for the candidates who are in the position of searching for the govt job for those candidates we can give a suggestion is mentioned the detailed info regarding the vacancy and also application form. Some of the candidates don’t know how to fill the TNPCB Assistant Engineer Online Form for those candidates we can also update the application process with a clear explanation. So, all the willing and excited candidates don’t bother and can also download the admit card through this post after completion of the TNPCB Application FormAssistant Engineer, Environmental Scientist, Assistant, Typist Posts. For more TNPCB Notification details you can keep in touch with our site.
Most of the candidates are in the process of searching for the TNPCB Recruitment 2020 details on other sites and wasting their valuable time for those candidates we can update the links here. So, all the willing and excited candidates don’t delay and then apply for this TNPCB Environmental Scientist Recruitment before the last date 17th May 2020. Candidates can check the post wise education qualification details that are mentioned in this post. Based on that qualifications and age limit, you can apply for www.tnpcb.gov.in Vacancy through the download links at the end of the page.
✪ TNPCB Syllabus ✪
To download TNPCB Notification 2020: Click Here
To fill the Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board Application: Click Here
In addition to the TNPCB Environmental Scientist Online Application Form, we also mention the eligible details in this post. So, aspirants can get the exact details from our page. Some of the candidates are waiting to know the TNPCB Selection Process 2020. The selection process is based on three rounds those are written test, document verification, interview. So, candidates, who want to fill the application form those candidates must and should check the Tamilnadu Pollution Control Board Vacancy details.
Frequently Asked Questions
When will TamilNadu Pollution Control Board Recruitment 2020 releases?
It is already released on 5th March 2020.
What is the last date to apply for TNPCB Vacancy 2020?
TNPCB Application form last date is 17th May 2020.
Mention the TNPCB Apply Online Link?