TNPSC Accounts Officer Recruitment 2022 @ www.tnpsc.gov.in: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has issued the TNPSC Recruitment Notification for the post of Accounts Officer, Class – 3. Interested candidates can apply for the TN Accounts Officer Recruitment through the online mode from 15th July 2022 to 13th August 2022 through the official website www.tnpsc.gov.in. TNPSC Accounts Officer Application is made available at tnpscexams.in such that the candidates check the TNPSC published the TNPSC Accounts Officer Notification in the Tamil Nadu State Treasuries and Accounts Service and do the registration. The willing and Eligible candidates can send their application form before the last date of the recruitment. For more information follow the page.
TNPSC Accounts Officer Recruitment 2022 Details
|Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
|Accounts Officer (Class – 3)
|Number Of Posts
|Tamil Nadu Government Jobs
|Starting Date To Submit Application
|15th July 2022
|Last Date To Submit Application
|13th August 2022
|Graduation, Post Graduation
TNPSC Accounts Officer Recruitment 2022
Tamil Nadu Accounts Officer Recruitment for 23 posts with ADVT. NO. 14/2022 to fill the 23 vacancies is released for the unemployed youth. The selected candidates will be selected and posted in Tamil Nadu. The TNPSC Accounts Officer Class – 3 application submission process is completely online. candidates don’t miss this chance, you should build your career to get government jobs. Applicants, please visit the TNPSC website to apply for the TN Accounts Officer Vacancy. The candidates who have fluent knowledge of Tamil go for it the Accounts officer posts which are waiting for you.
The TNPSC Accounts Officer Class 3 Recruitment notification 2022 along with the application form along with complete details is mentioned below. The candidates first check the details like age, pay scale, and how to apply for the post and then register by paying the fee without providing any mistakes.
Candidates must have educational qualifications to apply for the post as mentioned on the TNPSC Accounts Officer Notification 2022. The educational qualification is as follows.
- The Educational Qualification is 10+ HSC, Bachelor’s Degree and P.G. as required under section 25 of the Tamil Nadu Government Service. Applicants Must have passed the Final Examination conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants / Cost Accountants as on 15.07.2022.
- Candidates must know Tamil.
The Cut Off date for the Age Limit is 01st July 2022.
- The age limit for the Tamil Nadu Accounts Officer Recruitment is as follows that is the Maximum age limit for the Other Category is 37 Years in the case of persons who are in the regular service under the Government of Tamil Nadu, 32 Years for Others and the Ex-serviceman is 50 years.
- Candidates with benchmark Disability are eligible for age up to 10 years above the maximum age limit provided.
- For SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBC/DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all categories there is no maximum age limit.
- The selection process for this post is decided by the TNPSC committee and the Computer Based Test & Oral Test for the candidates along with the Interview are held by TNPSC to recruit the candidates for the 23 TNPSC Accounts Officer Vacancy.
Pay Scale Details
As per the Tamil Nadu Accounts Officer Notification 2022, the salary offered for the selected candidates is paid level 23 Rs. 56,900/- to Rs.2,09,200./-
The candidates who are going to apply for the TNPSC Accounts Officer Recruitment 2022 will have to pay the Fee Mentioned below.
- For the one-time registration process, the candidates must pay the Rs.150/-
- For examination, candidates must pay the Rs.200/-
TNPSC Accounts Officer Vacancy Details
|Number of Vacancies
|Post Code No. 2093
|Accounts Officer (Class -3)
|23 Posts (Including 17 carried forward vacancies)
How To Fill TNPSC Accounts Officer Application @ www.tnpsc.gov.in?
- Go to the official website of the TNPSC @ www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Now click Notification.
- Applicants are advised to choose the language, English.
- Download the TNPSC Accounts Officer Recruitment Notification 2022.
- Read the instructions, and guidelines mentioned in the notification.
- Then click the ’Apply Now.
- Candidates are advised to submit their details to get one-time registration at tnpscexams.in.
- Then fill in the details asked for on the TNPSC Accounts Officer Recruitment form.
- Pay the application & Examination fee.
- Check the details carefully before you submit the application form.
- Now click the submit button.
- Take a Print out of the TNPSC Accounts Officer Application form 2022.
|Official TNPSC Accounts Officer Recruitment 2022 Notification
|Online TNPSC Accounts Officer Application