Candidates who are going to get the qualifying marks in the Exam, they have to use this TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Syllabus 2018 @ www.tnpsc.gov.in which is given by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Board on their official Notification. Candidates can also get here the Both Prelims, and mains TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Exam pattern for the Candidates reference Use.
Almost all the Infomrtaiohnnb about the TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Syllabus & Exam Pattern PDF for both the prelims and the mains Examination, we have considered Here. For the better Preparation process and the scoring marks in the marks, with the help of this Tamil Nadu Assistant Public Prosecutor Syllabus to get the more qualifying MArks in the Exam.
TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Syllabus 2018
- 1 TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Syllabus 2018
- 1.1 www.tnpsc.gov.in Grade II Syllabus
- 1.2 TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Syllabus 2018 Credentials
- 1.3 Check TN Grade II Prelims & Mains Exam Pattern Pdf
- 1.4 Download Tamil Nadu Grade II Syllabus
Applicants to answer the More number of questions in the less span of time Limit, they have to take the serious Practise sessions of the Tamil Grade II Syllabus. Candidates who have applied for this TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Recruitment Process, they only use this Syllabus and then make the consideration of this. Those Candidates who failed to get the Syllabus for the different websites, they have to take a look on this @recruitmentIndia.in Page and then happy with the free of cost, they can get the TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Syllabus from this page.
www.tnpsc.gov.in Grade II Syllabus
Candidates after getting the Tamil Nadu Assistant Public Prosecutor Exam Pattern PDF, they have to make the perfect Exam schedule by referring to the syllabus and the Exam Pattern. Then only it will be possible to make the perfect Preparation Plan. All the Credentials on including the pin to pin topics which are present on the TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Syllabus we have scheduled in this Page. Candidates who are thinking to score the better marks in the Exam and by the help of the syllabus to move on to the further rounds, they have to check and then practice more by this Groundwork of the www.tnpsc.gov.in Grade II Syllabus.
TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Syllabus 2018 Credentials
|Name of the organization||
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission, Govt.of Tamil Nadu
|Name of the post||Assistant Public Prosecutor (Grade II)|
|No of Vacancies||46|
|Start Date||03rd Oct 2018|
|Last date to apply||31st Oct 2018|
|Prelims Exam Date||05.01.2019 F.N|
|Mains Exam Date||Dates will be announced later|
|Official Site||@ www.tnpsc.gov.in|
TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Prelims Exam Pattern
TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Mains Exam Pattern
TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Syllabus Syllabus- Part I ( LAW – I ) ( 20 Questions )
- The Indian Penal Code 1860 (with amendments as on date)
Part – II ( LAW – II ) ( 20 Questions )
- Civil Procedure Code 1908 (The Code of Civil Procedure (Amendment) Act, 2002) (Specified Portions).
- Criminal Procedure Code 1973 (with Amendments as on date)
- Indian Evidence Act, 1872 (with Amendments as on date)
Part – III ( LAW – III ) ( 20 Questions )
- The Human Rights Act, 1993 (As amended by the Protection of Human Rights (Amendment) Act, 2006 – No.43 of 2006)
- Legal Aid
- The Constitutional Law (as amended by the Constitution (One Hundred and First (Amendment) Act, 2016) (Specified Portions).
- Torts (Specified Portions).
Part – IV ( LAW – IV) ( 20 Questions )
- Central Criminal Acts.
- Tamil Nadu State Minor Acts.
Part V – (APTITUDE & MENTAL ABILITY) (20 Questions)
- Compilation and presentation of data
- Highest Common Factor (HCF)
- Conversion of information to data
- Tables, graphs, diagrams
- Parametric representation of data
- Analytical interpretation of data
- Basic terms, Communications in information technology
- Application of information and communication technology (ICT)
- Lowest Common Multiple (LCM)
- Ratio and Proportion
- Simple Interest
- Compound interest
- Time and Work
- Behavioral Ability
- Decision making and problem-solving.
- Logical Number/Alphabetical/Diagrammatic Sequences.
- Alphanumeric Reasoning
- Number Series
- Visual Reasoning
The Indian Panel Code Syllabus
- Of Contempts of Lawful Authority of Public Servants.
- Of Offences relating to coin and Government Stamps.
- General Explanations.
- Of Offences relating to Weight and Measures.
- Criminal Conspiracy.
- Of Offences against the State.
- Of Offences relating to the Army, Navy and Air Force.
- Of Offences against the Public Tranquillity.
- Of Offences Relating to Elections.
- Of Offences affecting the Human Body.
- Of Offences affecting the Public Health, Safety, Convenience, Decency, and Morals.
The Civil Procedure Code 1908
- Section 9: Resubjudice.
- Section 10: Stay of Suits.
- Order VII: Plaint (Sample Format)
- Section 11: resjudicata.
- Order VIII: Written Statement (Simple Format)
- Fundamental Rights
- Write Jurisdiction of the Supreme Court and High Court
- Directive Principals of State Policy
Human Rights Syllabus
- The protection of Human Rights Act, 1993
Legal Aid Syllabus
- Legal Services
- Lok Adalat System
- Prevention of Food Adulteration Act, 1954.
- Essential Commodities Act 1955 (Amendment Act 2010)
- Explosives Act, 1884.
- Explosives Substances Act, 1908 (Amendment Act 2001)
- Dowry Prohibition Act, 1961. ( Amendment Act 1986)
- Arms Act, 1959.
- Cable Televisions Network Regulating Act 1995( Amendment 2012)
- Cinematograph Act, 1952
- Prohibition of Child Marriage Act,2006
- Child Labour (Prohibition and Regulation) Act, 1986.
- Child Marriage Restraint Act, 1929
- Child Labour(Prohibition and Regulation) Amendment Act 2016
- Copy Rights Act, 1957(Amendment Act, 2012)
- Electricity Act, 2003 ( Amendment Act, 2007)
- Immoral Traffic (Prevention) Act, 1956. (Amendment Act 1986)
- Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection) Child Act, 2000. (Amendment Act 2015)
- Transplantation of Human Organs Act, 1994. (Amendment Act 2011)
- Prevention of Damage to Public Property Act 1984.
- Indecent Representation of Woman (Prohibition) Act, 1986.
- Foreigners Act,1946(Amendment Act 2004)
- Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances Act 1985.
- Pre-natal Diagnostic Techniques (Regulation and Prevention of Misuse) Act, 1994.
- Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. (Amendment Act, 2012 )
- SC/ST Prevention of Atrocities Act, 1989. (Amendment Act 2015)
- Mental Health Act, 1987.
- Benami Transaction (Prohibition) Amendment Act, 2016.
- Mental Health Care Act 2017
- Probation of Offenders Act, 1958. (Amendment Act 2009)
- Public Gambling Act, 1867
- Identification of Prisoner’s Act, 1920.
- Railway Property unlawful Possession Act, 1966. (Amendment Act 2012)
- Protection of Civil Rights Act, 1955.
- Prevention of Insults to National Honour Act, 1971. (Amendment Act 2005)
- Information Technology Act, 2000. (Amendment Act, 2010)
Tamil Nadu State Acts Syllabus
- Television Network (Regulation) Rules. 1984.
- Traffic OffendersSand Offenders, Sexual Offenders,
- Slum-Grabbers, And Video Pirates, Act, 1982.
- Tamil Nadu Gaming Act, 1930.
- Tamil Nadu Prohibition Harassment of Women Act. 1998 (TN Act 44 of 1998).
- Tamil Nadu Open Places Disfigurement Prevention Act, 1959.
- Tamil Nadu Prohibition Act, 1937.( (Amendment Act, 2008)
- Tamil Nadu Prohibition of Ragging Act, 1997.
- The Tamil Nadu Property (Prevention of Damage and Loss) Act, 1992 (Amended Act
- Tamil Nadu Kidneys (Authority or use of Therapeutic Purposes)Act, 1987.
- Tamil Nadu Open Places (Regulation of pasting of Posters and Fixing of Thatty
Boards) Rules, 1995. Tamil Nadu Protection of Interests of Depositors (in Financial Establishments) Act,
- 1997. (Ten questions will be framed in the above Acts each carrying five marks)
- Tamil Nadu Police Standing Order.
- Tamil Nadu City Police Act, 1888.
- Tamil Nadu Prohibition of charging of Exorbitant Interest Act, 2003.
- Tamil Nadu Prevention of Dangerous Activities of Bootleggers, Drug- Offenders, Forest Offenders, Goondas, I
- Tamil Nadu Prize Schemes (Prohibition) Act, 1979.
- Tamil Nadu Exhibition of Films of T.V. Screen through VCR and through Cable
- Tamil Nadu Prize Chits and Money Circulation Schemes Banning Act, 1978.
- Tamil Nadu Forest Act. No. 4 of 1882.
- Tamil Nadu Clinical Establishments(Regulation) Act, 1997
Check TN Grade II Prelims & Mains Exam Pattern Pdf
First, the Candidates have to make the use of the TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Prelims Syllabus and the Candidate who will crack the mains Exam, they can get the Prelims Syllabus from this same Page. Every and every Important topic is very useful for the practice session. For those Reason, we have considered the TNPSC Grade II Prelims Exam Pattern Here. For the Exam reference use, all the Candidate will focus on the Syllabus Only. And the more marks will be gathered by the perfect Preparation of the TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Syllabus.
Download Tamil Nadu Grade II Syllabus
To avoid difficulty level of answering the question in the Exam question papers, applicants have to prepare by the use of the TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Syllabus. To start the perfect Preparation Process for the exam, candidates will look out for the Exam Pattern. For this, we have elaborated and given here the Genuine Infomation about the Topics in which part the candidates needed to more Concentrated on the Tamil Nadu Grade II Syllabus. For this exam, more efforts form the candidate’s side is required to get the better score in the Exam.
Important Links For the TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Syllabus
TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Syllabus 2018>>>>DOWNLOAD HERE